youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY
youtu.be/W4AEgfRCs3c
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/29/raddatz_grills_spicer_why_are_christian_refugees_more_worthy_than_muslim_refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>three posts late

Admit, Trump fucked up by not allowing green card holders to come back due to recent executive order.

no

Reminder to support the American-Canadian War. Also is this an edit?

Shalom, my fellow alt-right brothers!

Donald Trump is a great president for America and a good friend to Israel.

You chose well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Why?

Green card holders are not citizens and can be kicked out at any time. Its literally why they're green card holders and not actual citizens, the president can remove them at any time. They're long term guests.

God i wanna see the pedos smoked so quickly.

AWOO

AWOO

so people at my college are petitioning to make it a "safe space for immigrants and refugees"

i can just call ICE on any illegals i see running around if that happens, right

Nah m8, the few amount of Italians and Polish/Hungarian grocers around Manhattan would be adequate in wiping out the entire left.

what did they mean by this?

I thought it's going to be scat orgy with Putin himself in Greece as reported in a dossier from the Coast Guard. Oh well. I hope this other guy knows what he is doing.

>All of this fake outrage over something Trump said he was going to do since he began running for President

do Democrats take anything seriously? Like even the normiest of normies will have to start noticing that these protesters shouldn't be able to protest every day of the week like this for long periods of time without there being more to the story

Nope, go fuck yourself

Have you lifted for the God-Emprah today?

>Green card people aren't banned, just subject to a routine test
Is that true? Would love a source to calm down a friend.

If you're a natural born citizen, you're not an immigrant. You're an immigrant descendant, maybe. Enough of your 'world citizen' cucking.

where do you get this hi res pictures?

first in the line of fire
first into hostile lands
awoos leading the way

Now that the new years resolutioners have died down, starting back tomorrow

MAGA

REEEEE THINK OF MUH VOTER BASE

>Just watched Priebus on meet the press
>Anally devestated that little puppet fuck
>Would not apologizie for the holohoax announcement
The Reich is lives lads

>do Democrats take anything seriously?
They actually take everything seriously and literal. Think about how many jokes Trump said that set them off.
Downing a brotein shake right now then heading to gym.

>just had a redpilled discussion with my family about trump, the death of europe, obama's "legacy"' illegals, liberals, muslims and globalism

feels good man, nothing beats a redpilled family

When Trump gets assassinated will lefties publicly celebrate?

photoshopper... matemasu.

>DAMNIT, user, YOU WENT TOTALLY OFF THE BOOKS WHEN YOU AND AWOO SQUAD 77 CRACKED THE SKULLS OF ALL THOSE RIOTING PROTESTORS! ....KEEP IT UP!

PRO LIFERS BTFO!!!!!

These protesters who have been coddled by big city lib mayors for so long ar in for a rude awakening when they try their same bullshit on DHS officers that report to a former marine general.

>Please notice me, Trump-senpai!

Then they'll get the Shocker from Pence

People of Sup Forums, when did you first realize that your movement has now become cringier than the SJWs?

yes

>assassinate trump
>pence takes over
libs may be dumb, but they know the consequences of such an action

I'M READY TO KICK SOME LIBERAL ASS AND MAGA, AND I'M ALL OUT OF MAGA!

women rights were a mistake.

>do Democrats take anything seriously?
Defending terrorists, commies, rapists, whores, Muslims, kikes, shitskins, and pedos

Should it happen, they will for a moment.
Then they will realise what true fear is. Angry white men destroy empires and civilisations after all.

They are not US citizens.

So no and kill yourself

>Out of MAGA

KEK. Just go kick some liberal ass. We have plenty of MAGA but not enough of that.

MY PUSSY IS BLOODY. I'M A NASSSSTY WOMAN!

turn off ezmode and be born outside poland you fucking hacker

ahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHHAHAHHA

they actually think this shit is effective, who the fuck cares what ANY of those people think? Chelsea fucking Handler? That unfunny cunt with the stupid show no one watches? REALLY?

Wasn't the issue fixed in several hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY

No, they don't have any real convictions

ever heard the phrase 'fight fire with fire'?

these lunatics will splinter from 'us' soon enough, and by the way there is no 'we', this place is anonymous, there is no identity here

youtube link pls?

>Enough of your 'world citizen' cucking.
Whatever you say friend.
The point remains that the those illegals turned away by America are not coming to Canada because of our E X T R E M E vetting of immigrants.
America needs to vet it's immigrants much more harshly, like Canada does. In fact, America is vetting it's immigrants much more harshly now and look how many they're preventing from coming in.
Canada's problem is (((refugees))) and (((french))) coming kaybeck

HAIL AWOO
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

>tfw lifting to fascist music and European war songs followed by some Sabaton

>Source
Its called the fucking executive order says so
Just go get the transcript user
Even if it did who gives a fuck? Greencard holders aren't American and do not deserve the rights one one

>she swallows

>now
You do realise people have been saying the shit in your pic for 20 years, right? It's not just a Sup Forums thing either.

I'd report the meetings too. We'll wait until you see a group of them together then report the illegal gatherings.

There's no movement that we're a part of, though. Sup Forums coalesced behind Trump because it was funny and we were bored, and Trump has been everything we wanted so far.

Let the "alt-right" spin itself into irrelevance, it just gives the left a good imaginary punching bag so they stop focusing on the actual reality around them.

>Let's Get To Work
>because we only lost because we weren't trying hard enough

>Family is completely cucked

>Last redpilled members died off decades ago and their moments of being bad goys got purged from the family history

>Only redpilled my brother so far, Mother and Father too far gone

Feels bad man

>Argentina
Brilliant.

There is so many protests I actually forgot about that one. Too many happenings lol. Trump just carries the momentum while his enemies still cry about last week.
The judge said that anyone in the air or airport when the EO went through has an exemption for the moment, which is fair as people in the plane cant turn around at a moments notice. The overall future ban on visas is in effect though.

>blowjobbers
Fellators would have been better desu

Happy to hear it m8!

This. The Sup Forums autism about Israel is just Soros funded shilling by Muslim immigrants who need a quick euro.

His latest meme is that whites should ally with Muslims instead of voting for anti-EU, anti-Islam parties that will break up the EU and stop his shekels.

you are welcome, france. this is what you wanted

mah niggah stayin natty

>RWSS goes 3D

>Poland legally declared Jesus Christ the King of their country

Remember the Bush years? Dems and live thought the protests were everything they needed to do.

youtu.be/W4AEgfRCs3c
Might want some lube on hand

show them with open borders or some live leak shit. I did that and my parents changed tone. KEK.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I need a template of the BLACKED arm meme that also includes the shin

anything happen today?

President Trump's schedule for today

wat

I do wonder, what about US territories? Can Trump ban them even though they have citizenship?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/29/raddatz_grills_spicer_why_are_christian_refugees_more_worthy_than_muslim_refugees.html

ignore the title, spicer SLICES it up with crying raddatz

Plan to wear my Trump/Pence shirt too, just for extra lawls

>by not allowing green card holders to come back

fake news, they are allowed, but must undergo a routine check

stop reading fake news

Tried.

Just made them expload in rage at me due to the extreme cognitive dissonance I inflected on them

Liberals are still angry.

Checked and did they actually do that?

The US must be able to have the right to ban ANYONE from ANY nation without interference from others, no matter how 'immoral' it may appear.

The same right belongs here in UK.

( C H E C K E D )
a w o o ~ ~
w
o
o
~
~

Reminder that the mudslime ban is payback for when Obola almost gave us all ebola

Hey /ptg/ how are your friends/family reacting to the immigration ban, who are not into politics/hardcore leftists or Trump supports, just the normal average american citizens, do they even care?

Why are they so mad?

>mah niggah stayin natty
I intend to stay natty, I want to see what my body is capable of without outside help. My true potential.

You know that brotien is semen, right? I mean, that's fine if you are, just sayin'.

This muslim ban is a mess tbqhwyf

>all these "swedes" that are crying out because they are now banned from visiting USA

I've hated this Raddatz cunt ever since the second debate.

>OY VEY JEWS ARE MORE OPPRESSED THAN OTHER HOLOCAUST VICTMS
>why do you bigot racists think Christians are more oppressed than Muslims?

The Jew diaspora :^)

They have to go back to Hwite men that are below their standards (even though they're 3's)

Because we are playing with true power and they had 8 years of do-nothing cuckoldry that they thought was groundbreaking.