Trump's entire cabinet is filled with fucking Christian supremacists who hate Muslims

Trump's entire cabinet is filled with fucking Christian supremacists who hate Muslims.

Don't believe me? Google what every single name on this list has to say about Muslims.

Ashamed of this once great secular-liberal nation. Of course it was the christfags who had to destroy it

they weren't bringing anything of value anyways, so this is not something which can be considered a loss

also sage for your bait thread

Nice

Good.

Read the book "culture and prosperity" by Kay.

Representative Protestant nations with a firm belief in the rule of law and protectionist capitalist economies are the most successful socioeconomic formula for their participants that humanity has yet developed for itself, quite objectively.

You're more then welcome to go live with your pets in their homelands. We won't try to talk you out of it.

:)

America for Whites
The Middle East for Arabs

Whats so hard to understand about this?

If they don't destroy the left they will have failed.

Then get out of middle east?

Most American Nationalists want to leave. It's the (((You Know Whos))) and the Saudis that want them to stay.

>americans not warmongering and then going home crying about PTSD or revenge terrorism
Good joke, I'll believe it when I see it

It's not that I don't believe you, it is just that I don't care.

Great

I thought they were all jewish shills? Make up our mind.

(You)

That's good desu, most people are kind of starting to hate Muslims, and countries who don't are becoming crime centers :/

I'm atheist and I hate Muslims too. Secular doesn't mean we need to tolerate everything you dingus

jews would literally never do something like that mosh- i mean sven

DEUS VULT

yeah I don't really see what the big deal is. Muslims can be good people in our communities but not having them is fine too. Not worth a security risk.

DEUS VULT

I really hope a holy war will break out and all religions will fuck themselves to such a degree that some die out... then I wouldn't have to read such shitty posts of shitty subhumans.

At least the minority quota is filled.

r u trying to say this is a bad thing?

lol sad

Good to see. I am pleased.

Also, fuck islam

GOOD
O
O
D

>Trump's entire cabinet is filled with fucking Christian supremacists who hate Muslims.

This is supposed to be a bad thing?

>1 post by this ID
Back to sheddit

Wow, it's almost like we're a historically Christian nation or something. Whodathunk?

>everybody saying this is a good thing

you people are sick. don't be surprised when this comes back on you

>America for Whites
You guys can have Europe but America is fair game. It's been a racial hodgepodge since the onset.

>middle east for Arab
>supporting arabization

FUCK OFF NOW

Trump is no racist, but I always felt he hated muslims with a passion. I'm happy about that.

>secular

Dropped

A secular nation wouldn't defend or have anything good to say about Islam.

>secular nation
where did you get this idea from?

>two weeks in
>four confirmed
jesus christ

How can it hurt us when all our enemies are going to the gas chamber?

>don't be surprised when this comes back on you

And what are you gonna do about it faggot? Nothing.

>chinese woman for transportation
what the fuck is he thinking

But muslims are fucking trash and Islam is cancer.

cool it with the racist remarks

t. chang

No christians in government in any Muslim nations. What's your pork?

u mad?
try protesting in the streets that might make u feel better

It's gonna radicalize a lot of people, some will eventually find a way in. You don't mind terrorist attacks though, right, Shlomo?

>Carson is going to be housing

Japan, Korea, China. Not a Christfag in sight. You're wrong.

Good. Muslim arabs and southeast asians in general are incompetent, corrupt people. They're also very fucking lazy with no aptitude in any sort of field except making food which is stolen cuisine from Israel and turkey.

Fuck Muslims. I lived long enough in this shithole as a minority as to understand what will happen when mudslimes are in power

You do realize Trump has to unfuck America from wars and proxy wars and regime change ops started by Obama and bush right? Fucking gook.

>China
>corrupt commie politburo

there are Christians in the Korean and Japanese government though. You're stupid

>Japan
literally slaves to the companies they work for

>Korea,
heavily christian country

>China.
communist with complete government control

In my experience, most Americans to don't give a shit about the world, and think it's gay.

It's their holier than thou elites that want to breathe down our necks.

Good. Fuck Muslims

>we're a secular nation
>let's import religious extremists

Makes sense.

>Trump's entire cabinet is filled with fucking Christian supremacists who hate Muslims.
Yes, and...?

america was founded due to a desire to be free from religious persecution

nice try, impotent retard

I'm not a Christian and I think this is pretty based
Christians are my brothers, I'm just a deist.

Excellent. It was about time we made another crusader against those fucking goat fucking muslims.

Fuck islam.

>once great secular-liberal nation
kek

Time to make America Christian again!

>>>reddit

Good. What you call a once secular nation only legalized homosexuality in its last states in 2003 or something. Being a God fearing Christian is part of being Americans, and non Christians don't have anywhere the same levels of loyalty to their country. I want my children to inherit this country as I did.
If we have a Marxist revolution as you and the Democrats want my children will lose out on their birthright. Kill yourself

This is accurate. Myself and most people I know are against our military being the pseudo world police. Need a lot more of minding our own business.

>Trump's entire cabinet is filled with fucking Christian supremacists who hate Muslims

How is this a bad thing?

B8 mait

Leave sakura alone