Israel is trying to arm white Europeans, why would you hate Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNl-eFnGiFc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much time do you have?

oy vey goyim its true remember to aim for the muslim family next door and not the jewish family in the penthouse!

WTF I love Israel now

Can you stop begging us to like you? It's pathetic.

Everybody hate Jews understandingly, why Israel tho?

That's natural we are like the hated kid in class begging to be liked

Muslims LARPing as white supremacists

Every Israeli I've met has been self determined and based. Every American Jew I've met has been a pandering projecting weenie.

Just like the Rothschild family Israel just wants make weapons and sell then to everybody.
My country bought rifles that actually work from Israel that replaced Vietnam war hand me downs

>why would you hate Israel?
No one here hates Israel, at least not unironically.
It's mostly just the reddit, leftist and CTR shills that are trying to divide the Trump supporters.
This board has always been pro Israel.

I don't mind Israel. They have the right to have a sovereign country. I hate the globalists, no matter if they're Jewish or anything else.

This

I hate the stormcucks that REEEEEEE at this thinking, like they think every jew is like part of a hivemind or something and they all want the same thing. It's almost schizophrenic to an extent.

this entire thread

I don't hate Israel. I hate all Jews outside of Israel though. You people have your own ethno state yet you all shit on our nations with your subversive bullshit and poisonous ideology and depraved media spread to the goyim

It's progress.

Once Israel agrees to arm and train all conservative whites in Europe how to remove liberals and kebab in our continent then we'll support them back and help them remove all Arabs from the Middle East.

Can we start this off with some kind of murder pact where you kill our liberals and we kill yours, then we both kill Muslims.

It's true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

No you are wrong, you are a pro-Soros commie kike, stormweenie division shill.

Nazis have always said Jews stay in their zone, we GAVE THEM THEIR FUCKING ZONE.

FUCKING IDIOT.

WE HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM TO WATCH THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE NO POWER.

COMMIE JEWS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ISSUE, NOT THE RELIGIOUS ONES.

Yes not all Jews but there is a lot of Jews who spread Marxism and depravity

who do you think runs israel?

I think its the bogs

Conservative nationalist Jews

>Shilling for religious Jews
Yeah nice try Chaim

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. they're just lower priority.
Juden is the one encouraging the contemporary black plague with outlandish immigration quotas. Open Israel to them.

>USS Liberty
>Lavon
>King David Hotel
>Jonathon Pollard
>AIPAC

Again, how much time do you have?

Nope. Not even unironically. Fuck juden, fuck israel. Go meddle in your own affairs.

Kalergi wasn't Jewish and that isn't what he said

>after all these years Sup Forums still can't tell the difference between Israel jews and the leftist jews
You guys truly are idiots.

Wrong on both accounts.

Not Soros, he's actively working to undermine Israel.

Leftist jews push non-whites into white countries and still support an Israeli ethnostate. Even super liberal Hollywood jews support apartheid Israel, go look at any jewish actor and what they say. The difference bewteen left jews and nationalist jews is geography.

Soros is a kike just like the zionist kikes behind israel

At least Muzzies don't try to befriend us. They don't beg us to like them. They don't ask why we hate them, they know why. They know their place.

but muzzies actually want to kill you while jews helped build your country

pssshhh that's not how we roll here

This. There's honor in being the enemy.

Jews are historically dishonorable as fuck and always backstab both us and muslims.

>Sup Forums now realizes they've been falling for Arab propaganda for years

Your beloved "conservative nationalist" Israelis spit on Christians and have killed Americans.

What is a israel?

Exactly.

Russian Kews are based and heavily right wing.
American Jews are... Cucks.

Only post soviet Russian Jews

600 shekels per day? Whaaaat?

Mass african and middle eastern migration is the number 1 problem in Europe. We should work with any group that acknowledges this.

I thik there's a rift between the jewish leadership-the Isreali government and some intl. business/banking leaders are starting to support Trump and alt right europe, (likely in exchage for favorable policies on Iran, Palistine, moving embassies to Jetrusalem ect. things that the Obama/Merkel clique wouldn't do)

The rest of the intl. business leaders (Soros) there leftist puppets in Hollywood/media and EU tratiors are fighting them tooth and nail to keep there white genocide worldview alive.

We already have Russia and now the complete leadership of the USA, if Isreal gets on board then who can stand against us? China? The United African Homosexual Caliphate of Germany/Sweden?

> It's true. Kalergi was pure goy. His father was even a massive anti-Semite. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Kalergi started out as a 100% goy with strong stormfag tendencies. He did a "wtf I REALLY love Jews now" halfway through his life.

> Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.