Admit theres a difference Sup Forums

Admit theres a difference Sup Forums

I would save the born baby, the embryo could end up being a stillborn.

Don't bother replying, the Leaf has probably already blown away to shit post some liberal bullshit somewhere else.

a fucking leaf

everytime

I'm still here

why aren't you at your station comrade

Most people would save a young child over an old person, doesn't mean they're not both humans.

Flawed argument.

If the test was the same but between a white baby and a black baby I'd pick the white one but that doesn't mean the black baby isn't a human and doesn't deserve laws protecting its life.

I would drop both

Refuse to answer their ultimatum and let them drop one of their choosing, or both

Then, punch them in the face for dropping a baby and/or destroying lab equipment.

Its not my baby so I wouldnt care

The situation is not the same.

Do the same thing with a nigger and a white person. I believe niggers are human, but I would probably go for one of my kind.
That still doesn't mean I get to kill niggers out of convenience.
Also I would see no difference in that example.

Choosing the one who is more likely to live. Chances are the embryo was not doing well outside a body.

There's a very simple reason why this test does not represent abortion.

During abortion, you are not picking between an embryo and a baby. You are just choosing whether to save the embryo. It does not come at the expense of a baby's life.

You, like all other leafs that pollute this board, are a faggot and I hope the refugees arriving in your country rape you.

Call the police and tell them a crazy feminist is threatening a babies life.

Depends on whether the baby is white

>post an extreme metaphor that would not happen in real life

I'd shoot you and save both, shill.

The proper answer is to let both of them fall and to then kill the person who dropped them.

trips of truth, babe ruth

Google the difference between an embryo and a fetus.

For some people who are uncomfortable about killing babies, that difference is significant.

>comrade

I fucking knew it was a communist.
I knew it, because communists worship Satan, Baal and Moloch, and all three of them want constant sacrifices.

That does it leaf

I just got one of those hyper-deadly AR15s and tomorrow your entire country is going to be blown into smitheroons

TRIPLE KILL

I dont care they both grow up to be sjws for abortion is good
Anyone that wants an abortion shouldnt have kids.
Thread

I'd drop the petri dish. Not because it's not a human being, but because if it's in a petri dish to begin with it doesn't have as much a chance as living as would a more developed baby.

If i could save both I would, but in her ridiculous scenario I have to triage.

Bene Gesserit detected.

But what race are the babies

leftists beaten by cold hard logic yet again

>Drop either, I'll kill you where you stand next.
>You don't drop anything
>admit it
>all you, baby, dishbaby, are all the same now

You can fix the baby and raise it as a retard
You won't be able to retrieve the embryo

why I can only assume is a woman holding 2 babies hostages? We do not negotiate with terrorists.
Those children will be remembered for their sacrifice one of them doesn't even have a brain yet and is braver than our enemies.

Good counterargument desu SENPAI leaf

This absurd scenario should be

drop a baby or kick a pregnant woman in the stomach.

a petri dish embryo is to immediately bias the reality of a growing fetus by putting it 'outside' thereby guaranteeing a positive result for your own views.

only a liberal would fantasize about dropping babies

Classic manipulative technique by restricting choices and giving you the illusion of choice.

petri dish, pretty much nothing would happen to it unless you threw it against concrete.

I'm pro choice simply because it lowers crime rates and I'm okay with euthanizing the unborn, terminal vegetables and people that want to legally commit suicide. This is fucking dumb.

>both have potential for life
>developed baby has successfully passed the major milestone of surviving birth
>it's starting to catalog lived experiences
>it's had a substantial amount of resources devoted to it.

Same for if you had to abort a fetus that was one month along or five months along, of course you'd keep the five month one.

when would i ever be put in this position though?

Not really, the problem with drop kicking a pregnant women is it introduces a person whose feelings you don't want to hurt into the equation. She might want that baby, which is different from abortion.

The scenario in the OP is fine, the problem is with fucking retarded subhumans on Sup Forums that are pro-life just to be different

>triage means some people don't deserve to live so you should let people kill them for no reason.

radically marmalade more trampolines.

False dichotomy is fucking astrophysics to you? Can you please get out of my country and return to your ethnic shit hole where this kind of childish logical fallacy is top tier debate?