MUSLIM BAN = FAKE NEWS DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS AGAIN

Not only is #MuslimBan ridiculous, but the EO is really straightforward, and only a small % of it's sections even mentions stopping immigration. And for those asking "muh saudi arabia?", Trump didn't pick and choose what countries to include in the list, he just went by a previous list approved by congress.
Full-text: pastebin.com/zZmvTLNY

And how the fuck is banning people from 7 countries bad when Trump does it, but Obama doing the same to iraqis in 2011 is OK, Carter to iranians in the 80s is OK and demcrats in 2002 being in favor of the same thing is OK?

>JUST 14 YEARS AGO, DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED CUTTING OFF VISAS FROM DANGEROUS COUNTRIES
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/just-14-years-ago-democrats-supported-cutting-off-visas-from-dangerous-countries#pq=Pr5g8g

>The Obama Administration Stopped Processing Iraq Refugee Requests For 6 Months In 2011
thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

>Sanctions Against Iran Remarks Announcing U.S. Actions.
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=33233

More about legality of said ban
>Trump’s Exclusion of Aliens from Specific Countries Is Legal
nationalreview.com/article/444371/donald-trump-executive-order-ban-entry-seven-muslim-majority-countries-legal

Data putting Trump's new refugee policy in perspective
>Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees — Separating Fact from Hysteria
nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria

Non-histerycal, meaningful criticism:
nationalreview.com/corner/444372/trumps-executive-order-covers-green-cards-why
nationalreview.com/article/444373/donald-trump-refugees-critics-wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/12895/8-things-you-need-know-about-trumps-executive-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro
dailywire.com/news/12897/courts-block-trumps-refugee-immigration-executive-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/#more-127798
legalinsurrection.com/2017/01/most-claims-about-trumps-visa-executive-order-are-false-or-misleading/
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/trump-immigration-executive-order-fact-fiction
pastebin.com/zZmvTLNY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only problem I can see was implementation. As much as pol might hate it, Ben F Shapiro nails it here

Policy is great
dailywire.com/news/12895/8-things-you-need-know-about-trumps-executive-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro

Implementation was shit
dailywire.com/news/12897/courts-block-trumps-refugee-immigration-executive-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/#more-127798

We should ban Muslims from calling this a Muslim ban.

Bumping for actual news and information

bumperino

They should turn it around, prohibit also the countries the dems said that were more threatening and also give executive orders for the FBI agents who were already investigating Mosques that were preaching harsh ideology.

this, this retarded shilling was pushed by WaPo and other fakestream media outlets who COMPLETELY ignored how the countries were selected by Obama

so fifteen minutes of virtue signaling and we're back to our regularly scheduled programming

>/ourguy/ yell PEPE so we can watch the exclusivity enacted

it's not a muslim ban, it's a ban on wartorn shitholes.
coincidence they're majority muslim?

nobody is getting deported, it's a travel ban denying entry to U.S.
>Are dual citizens being deported?
yes, but U.S. dual-citizens are still allowed
>Are green card holders being deported?
Priebus: Immigration Order ‘Doesn’t Include’ Green Card Holders, But Anyone Traveling to Banned Countries Will Be ‘Subjected to Further Screening’
>Is it just Aliens being deported?
yes, U.S citizens are exempt

spread this around anons, I've made this thread since yesterday and they always slide it

this mfr is literally dividing people into groups

>Only problem I can see was implementation.

But that is not an insignificant problem. Trump desperately needs some folks around him who can advise him on how shit actually works inside of Government.

Mr. Newt should be Chief of Staff.

>deported

Is it a deportation order?

My understanding was that it was an order to stop further immigration from selected countries until vetting procedures are satisfactory, including the governments of said countries cooperating with ID checks, etc.

>Mr. Newt should be Chief of Staff.
Newt doesn't have any qualifications that says he knows how "shit actually works inside of government" more than rinsed penis does.

>Is it a deportation order?

It isn't.

But the people that are at ports are denied entry into the country.

FAKE NEWS IS FOR JEWS
FUCK THE KIKES LETS MAKE THIS RIGHT

Bumperino, dont let it slide

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

The MSM lies are getting out of hand. Check these two lines:
>"I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas)."
So where exactly is it banning diplomats and interpreters from those countries like the MSM is shilling. More fake news!

>"In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."
Bb-b-but muh Drumpf is ebil!
We need to get this trending. Get the retarded #NoBanNoWall and #MuslimBan fake news off my goybook.

Mods should erase all the shit threads and make this one a sticky.

exactly, I don't see anyone even mentioning this

as if, lulz

AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMP

Keep up the good work, but Sup Forums is being raided by ex-CTR shills who are somehow still getting $oro$bux to detract from factual threads like these. I've already started spreading these links to people I know.
I'm sure Trump is planning some 1776D interplanetary boggle to call the MSM on their bullshit to further discredit them.
There are so many fake stories, he could pick any of them and BTFO any outlet with a few tweets.

Bump

>1776D
topkek

I've been trying to get this post going since yesterday but CTR is raiding big league and sliding it

Have you sent the links to Alex Jones yet? Nothing makes lefties crazier than a good old fashioned, Brainforce-induced, Jones tirade where 7 breaks for water filters are skipped.

I didn't check how he covered the issue yet. If you can, put it on his comments section or something, he'll push the facts very hard

The ban should have been on new visas only. Trump fucked up a bit

>Not banning Turkey (shitistan)

Trump Is literally Gandi

More

>Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading
legalinsurrection.com/2017/01/most-claims-about-trumps-visa-executive-order-are-false-or-misleading/

This one talks about green cards and shit too

and

>SEPARATING FACT FROM SICKENING MEDIA FICTION ON TRUMP’S IMMIGRATION EXECUTIVE ORDER
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/trump-immigration-executive-order-fact-fiction

Holy shit this damage control. Just scream MAGA like the good little tool that you are OP, trying to back your shit up with "evidence" just makes you look like an even bigger fag.

>In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."

This bit is awesome, God Bless Donald Trump!

not an argument

pastebin.com/zZmvTLNY

^Only evidence relevant. Find a muslim ban. Find a list of countries because muh golf courses. You can't

BTW most of my links are from anti-Trumpers or never trump republicucks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4

only problem is against green card and legal immigrants

you can't simultaneously decry illegal immigration and then illegally (and unconstitutionally) prevent legal immigrants from travelling/

>Noomi Rapace's mom was detained at the airport and eventually released

wtf Sup Forums, I thought you said Trump was going to ban Muslims not white people?

I don't agree with the green card ban (although Priebus said it doesn't include greencard owners today), but I'm not so sure it's "illegal", and especially if it's "unconstitutional", since that's more restrictive
>The statute is clear as day. The Immigration and Nationality Act (§ 212(f)) gives the president plenary power to “by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants.” Clearly, the president has the authority to block any non-citizen – including refugees, green card holders, and foreign students – from entering the country. Also, for purposes of deportation, there is no difference between a green card holder or a holder of a non-immigrant visa. No foreign national who has not yet obtained citizenship has an affirmative right to re-enter the country.

But AFAIK courts tend to give more due process rights to green-card owners

Also, isn't the presence of terror groups supposed to be the main point of this ban? Why NO one mention it (even here on Sup Forums) :
Iraq -> ISIS
Yemen -> Al-Qaeda
Syria -> ISIS
Somalia -> Al-Shabaab
Libya -> ISIS, Al-Qaeda

Done, shilled it hard in the comments section on the newest article. Hoping for a rant tomorrow.

this too, but mainly these are the easiest country to deal with (same reason obam chose them), all either failed states or in the middle of a civil war or Iran

thanks, I hope he does some "Magellan is a lot cooler than Justin Biebler"-tier rant

Iran -> Hezbollah

And an american enemy for many years

Seriously this shit was driving me up a fucking wall. Saying this is a muslim ban is a blatant fucking lie and these people honestly believe Trump put this travel ban becausd he's some kind of hateful bigot. I mean are these people out of their fucking minds? He's halting all travel from countries infultrated by terrorist groups, are they saying muslims are all fucking terrorists?

Holy shit do these people need to actually read the fucking statement before blowing this shit out of proportion because they're only going to drift everyone into wanting to fucking throw them in a helicopter and drop them off in Saudi Arabia

Bumping legit thread, stuff like this got me addicted to pol. Please keep my crack coming

I'm not trying to shill, I don't understand this whole thing for real

Why did he use a list, made up by the previous administration? Was he lazy? Incompetent to send his own staff to make up a list?

Out of all these countries, what are the first 3 coutnries that pop in your mind when I say terrorists? I'd say it a toss up between Saudi-Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and UAE.
None of them are on the fucking supposed obama list.

Why did this half-assed ban get passed? Why didn't he wait untill the whole thing was investigated? I generally think that this blanket banning is a bad idea, but if the main reason behind it is to stop terrorists, why not make a well researched decision?

This was a dumb, rushed, not thought out. How can you defend it, seriously? Why use the fucking Obama list, why

Also why do this so fucking suddenly? Give heads up through secret diplomatic channels, that hey we are going to SHUT IT ALL DOWN in the following month, prepare your anuses, it would've softened the blow.

But no , really, my main question is, why not instantly ban the countries like Saudi Arabia, and why would they use a list put together by the different administration, it's either highly incompetent, or lazy. If this is some baiting tactic, i'd say it horribly backfired

Obama started it. BLM?

Have a bump op