TRUBEAU TO IMPORTING MUSLIM PUSS ONLY

>The Syrian refugee welcome plan to be announced by the federal government on Tuesday will permit only women, children and families
thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/22/canada-to-screen-out-single-men-under-refugee-plan-cbc.html

>TFW CANADA IS MASS IMPORTING MUSLIM PUSSY TO KEK MOHAMMAD

breed it out of em

Hes importing prepackaged families.

This is how it should be

Well, it is typically men coming without their families that's the problem.

Actually not a bad idea desu
But what about the ***transgender*** refugees?

That's perfectly reasonable. The muslims causing the problems are overwhelmingly single adult men and single "male children" (who claim to be 11 but are 6 feet tall and have beards).

>2015
This isn't news. We've been doing this for 2 years now solely because we see what's happening to Europe when you let in 10 million single, horny muslim men.

>Let in whole families where the man has actual skills and work ethic and reason to stay in the country
>Also import hot burka pussy

Based Prime Minister Cuck

A good idea, all able bodied men should be fighting for their homeland instead of looking for greener grass.

Also, this shows how full of shit the "gender is a social construct" argument the leftists like use actually is.

LEAFED

CANADA WILL SOON HAVE HAREMS OF MUSLIM POOSE ALL OVER

SHIT SON

Great idea.

BASED TRUDEAU
HE'S GOING TO SATURATE THE ROASTIE MARKET
WOO I LOVE IMMIGRATION NOW

Where's the outrage about this? DISGUSTING SEXISM FROM CANADAS PM

First they implement a no singles policy for movie theaters and now this? What the fuck

looks like i have to move to canada to get some arab pussy

Trudeau is maybe secretly based.

WTF I LOVE MUSLIM PUSSY NOW

Dated November 22, 2015.
>Dated November 22, 2015.
Dated November 22, 2015.
Dated November 22, 2015.

not bad

more thicc caramel ass for me

>Sweden and Germany get all the rapists
>Canada gets qt chaste islamic grills

Looks like it's time to convert

CANADA YES!

You can bet your ass that 25 year old men are gonna claim to be 15 and will be let in a children and then rape school kids.

This has been policy from the start with the fugees. The vetting process as i understand it has been rigorous and always precluded single men.

They are all forced into to marriage by the age of 12 anyway, leafs BTFO

>2015/11/22

>he was just pretending to be retarded

Fuck. You're right.

>families

So you're still getting dads and boys, then.

You realize that Muslims marry early and have like 8 kids, right?

>unnamed sources
>cbc
>quell concerns about security

oh ok I 100% trust our government because they always tell the truth.

i won't beleive any of this propaganda, and theres no guarantee they'll come afterwards. Its obvious these women will be shitting out anchor babies who will immediately get Canadian citizenship. Canada is and always will be a joke of a country.

This might actually work. Women are so much easier to inflence and assimilate than young men. Arabian pussy for all white canadians.

>people actually believe this.

The hotel near me is jam packed full of pakis / dark people. Whoever believes this article is delusional.

You have to wonder how they're going to handle the "child" situation considering how badly the British gov handled the Calais 'children' fiasco..

based castro
was he ourguy and we didnt know it?

>will permit only women, (((children))) and families

Good luck with that, leafland

and then they immediately file for their "husbands" and bring t he whole family on welfare in under 1 year

>America has fucked immigrant screening
>Trump decides to temporarily suspend entry of refugees as well as immigrants from a few high-risk countries, until he can figure out how to fix the system; 6/7 countries were on Obama's list of countries that require more strict screening, and Trump added Syria
>Trump intends to allow refugees in the near future (and up to a maximum of 50k this year) once they have a good vetting system

>Canada already has solid refugee vetting and a strong immigration system, which other countries are trying to emulate
>doesn't need to do anything, therefore, Trudeau can get some good PR with some tweets

I can understand bluepilled normalfags not understanding this, but why is Sup Forums falling for it?

>refugee children

pic related: angela merkel with a 15 y.o. refugee boy

Canada's refugee system isn't actually fucked like the ones in European countries.

Regression to the mean cannot be circumvented.

>le women are fine meme
Families are given priority but that means Mohammed and his 6 wives and 28 children get to come over. Those women will sponsor their husbands or brothers without a doubt. And although women aren't violent, they still refuse to assimilate.

95% of evil in the world is caused by males

Do you have facts to back that up? It seems at least in the US a lot of the recent attacks are men who are not single. Cali, Night Club, being single isnt necessarily a precursor to the level of terrorism, faith is though.

>goatbanger
>he thinks they're 6ft
found the manlet

Really heartwarming isn't it, all these young refugee children?

This is actually kind of a good idea and I hate Trudeau

FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT
90% MALE REFUGEES IN GERMANY

>TFW YOUR MOM WILL ABANDON YOU FOR BIG WHITE CANADIAN DICK

>camel ass
enjoy

>self professed feminist discriminating against innocent men because penis bad

shocking.

In the UK they abort the girls anyway, this will be the next scandal to break, after honour killing, fgm, slavery, disappearing girls who "visit the homeland", and child rape gangs.

Suddenly there's a surge in gay couples

He's literally becoming PC Principle.

>no singles policy for movie theaters
What? Where? How is it even enforced?

We already planned for this friend, there is a reason the majority of our border protection agency is not white and the head of immigration is a Somalian Muslim immigrant. Our people can clearly tell they are not kids and will just kick them out, and all the libfags can't claim "DAS RACIST WAHHHH" cuz we're using sand niggers to kick other sand niggers out.

I WANT SOME ARAB PUSSY TOO.

are you fucking retarded? Canada imports fuck tons of mcdonald workers. We don't take in skilled workers from what I can see. My town is half fucking brown.

The hotels are jam packed full of MEN. Not families.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL MY DEVOTED MUSLIM WIFE BE DELIVERED UNTO ME?

>Wanting to live in Brazil?

Having zika babies with the hues

>wife

you mean ex-isis militant right? Can't wait till they start decapitating plebbit tier homos like you and op.

Remember when Obama required everyone to get health insurance and then the costs of health insurance went up?

Trudeau just required all muslim men to purchase at least 2 slaves(wife+kid) from their hometown slave markets to be allowed to enter canada

All Trudeau has done is increased slave sales back in the middle east.

TOP KEKS LEAF

This is all bullshit
>import shit tonnes of lone Muslim men
Policy change
>import families
>import women and children
He'll import the women and children who are families to the men that he already imported thereby reuniting them.
None of this is good, he's essentially, at a bare minimum, doubling-to-tripling the refugee intake with this new policy.

Canada, you're fucked unless you kick this shithead down a mineshaft.

They should only let in young women desu. That way the mid east might actually behave itself, lest they lose their women.

All of the sudden Sup Forums has no problem with refuges

It would be better if he stopped bring them in.

Nice straw man argument.

Damn I saw a half-breed with an extremely thicc booty in the metro the other day. For some reason these half-breeds have amazing butts but very small breasts. I really don't mind as long as I get to plow those brown child-bearing hips and ass from behind.

And then when their plan is exposed through the vetting process, they're stuck in the Middle East with their shitty wives.

Not liking Muslim pussy

I don't know how Sup Forums hasn't heard of this, we've been doing this for two years now

In a perfect world we shouldn't be accepting refugees in the first place, but Trudeau's policies regarding them is far more safer than the EU's policies regarding refugees.

Our policies only made us accept 50K refugees, whereas European countries are accepting anywhere between 500K and 2 million refugees per country.

>Sun., Nov. 22, 2015
>Sun., Nov. 22, 2015
>Sun., Nov. 22, 2015
>Sun., Nov. 22, 2015

It's been almost 2 years now, i'm sure they've all got their canadian citizenship including the MEN coming home from fighting in Syria escaping the Russians. What the average leaf doesn't know is that you can get a VISA and a path to citinzenship if you have a baby or wife in the country.

But ofcourse the average Leaf will simply cling on to his old habit of comparing himself with Americans and drone on and on about 'superior' Canadian screening.

What the fucking leaf doesn't realize is the media doesn't report that its already being circumvented. Goddamn leaf you are lacking the basic thinking skills to see through his flawed mindset.

That's not a strawman you newfag fuck. It's anecdotal evidence. The hotels in my city are full of paki men, not families. Do you understand?

This is how it's supposed to be. Women and children first, the Men act like fucking men and fight for their homes and families, not run away with their tail between their legs while leaving their family even more miserable than before.

In any disaster you prioritize the weakest and most vulnerable.

>there are people in this very thread saying this is retarded
>"wow so Sup Forums is pro-refugee now!"

Every single time.

SO THIS IS WHY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE SO TOLERANT

YOU BEEN GETTING YOUR DICKS SUCKED BY MUSLIMS THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME

YOU EVIL GENIUSES I HATE YOU NOW

>That's not a strawman you newfag fuck.

You completely avoided the point of my post. It's a straw man which you proudly took down like a toddler beating up a stuffed animal.

What do TFWs (which you mentioned) have to do with what I described about the vetting process? Nothing. Now come back with an argument or don't come back at all.

>And then when their plan is exposed through the vetting process, they're stuck in the Middle East with their shitty wives.

lol

>canadian vetting process

drafted by

>canadian intellectuals?

>believing muslims are 'stuck' with the slaves they buy if they do not want them anymore.

LOLOL leaf

I am implying that trudeau is bullshitting us, and that you are retarded for eating his bullshit. Get your head cutoff retard. Or maybe you will get it easy and only your mom and sister will get raped, maybe your daughter.

Oh well, canada is so tolerant and smart, teehee!

>cucking mohhamaeds
Based Chief Leaf
Dare I humbly suggest he is /ourguy?

it's BETTER . First sign of intelligence I've seen from this cuck

Correct.

>Our policies only made us accept 50K refugees, whereas European countries are accepting anywhere between 500K and 2 million refugees per country.

Yo retard, there are less fucking refugees in North America because they cant fucking walk here like they can to Germany.

If they could fucking walk across the ocean, you'd be flooded too. Do not dillusionally believe you are being protected by 'policy' and not 'geography'

wait till they start flying them in on your dime or get around to building that trans-siberian super highway and connect our continent with theirs. -.-

Canada's tolerant because we only accept the 1-2% of mudslimes that aren't evil, so Canadians have a really warped perception of muslims and that's why Canadians are quick to defend them, because most Canadians grew up with the obligatory one or two mudslime classmates who had a rich doctor as a father.

Same goes for general immigration desu, canadians have really warped perceptions of chinks, pajeets, spics, and so on because our current immigration policies only allow immigrants with college educations, wife and children, willing to fulfill jobs, and no history of crime.

It's fucking dangerous, because in 20-30 years from new leafs will think all muslims, all pajeets, all chinks are like the "cool" ones they grew up with and open the borders for all.

We're the only country where multiculturalism's kind of worked temporarily, but it's all falling apart because more Canadians are falling under the impression that all of these people are good and not just the ones we cherrypicked.

but thats raysis

from now*

Yeah it might change.
That is why I have a bad feeling about it

Again, you completely missed the point of my post.

Our immigration system is very solid. It's one of the best systems in the world. This is a fact that was true before Trudeau took office. Our vetting process is better than anything in Europe. Our ENFORCEMENT of immigration law is better than the US. That has nothing to do with Trudeau.

What Trudeau said recently does not change ANY of our policies. He just said it because it will get him good PR. It's political posturing. Which means... wait for it... that I basically implied what he said was bullshit.

Do you understand now? Or should I speak more simply? For fuck's sake, I really hope you're underage, because Canadian adults cannot be this stupid.

Remember (they) told us the woman and children thing before ? Ended up being 80% able bodied men looking for a hand out leaving their families behind to rot

One would have to be a complete fool to beleive this

Screen out single men? So like 99% of the refugees?
TRUDEAU IS A FUCKING BIGOT

>Our immigration system is very solid.
Lmao fuck you, I'm done.

(((children)))

>says someone who has never had to fight for his homeland or experience real oppression (not the SJW bullshit kind)

Until you have radicals with assault rifles controlling your life and decapitating your neighbors you are in no position to speculate.

Into the trash it goes.

>Lmao fuck you, I'm done.

Good. At least you admit you have no reading comprehension skills.

It's because he knows the men are a danger

Canada is the laughing stock of the world

Oh they tried that in the UK.

And it 5000% worked, liberals lied about it, made faux outrage and they all got in.

Remember the fake news about the one who looked 50.

Well libtards said that the media was making fake news and that he was a foreign office interrogator. Which was itself... fake news, he was just some 50 yearold mudslime claiming to be a refugee.

This.
Memes aside, Trudeau is more strict than the conservatives about immigration. Difference is, he sucks their dicks once they get in.

Atleast you admit that you are a cuck. Canada's immigration policy has been shit since the 90's, we import the most immigrants in the world. None of them are skilled, maybe 10%. Stay delusional and cucked. >>>/plebbit/

Dude that article is from over a year ago.

We already knew this.