Jontron redpill

Is Jontron, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got a link to whatever the fuck went down?

Akkad is usually well-thought out, but I get bored with his pompous, slow pacing.

he basically just started saying what sargon and his countless copycats have been saying for years and he also came out as being right leaning (center-right moderate) said he's a fan of ron paul

Jon went on a livestream with Sargon and made it obvious he was repilled anti-SJW. That's really it. People are surprised because entertainers like Aran or Best Friends tend to be leftist cucks.

Deadpool

he said he was anti welfare state and anti abortion generally. He knows the 14 words and understands the globalist communist agenda thats been pushed everwhere (sighting his education and the (((media))) )

Seems to me like hes just a centrist, like the rest of America.

PBG > JonTron

Jon's behavior lately has been disgraceful. He deserves to lose a lot more than 100k subs.

well to be fair best friends are leafs

no

He watches molymeme
He watches Jordan Peterson

what's more to love?

Wrong.

Listening to the sargon discussion right now. It's hilarious how redpilled he is.

Isn't he the fat middle eastener guy who reviews old shitty videogames?

>PBG > JonTron

what the fuck makes you say that, you retard?
PBG is bluepilled as fuck. Ethan called him out. PBG said he wasn't Jon's friend anymore. Has a degenerate goatee, still likes Zelda despite the series is shit now etc.

>He watches molymeme
>He watches Jordan Peterson

this is the best thing I've heard in a long time about any celebrity.

now only Pewds needs to admit he watches these, then I might actually start liking his stupid faglord shitass for once.

>all the e-celebs you thought were libtards come out as true redpilled patriots who don't take no shit from dumblr or youtube commenters or reddit.
>Molymeme and PJW put out 3 videos a day because they'll get so many requests from them to talk about the important stuff
>they'll soon make plans to start a revolution together
>InfoWars will sponsor them
>Alex Jones decides he will report this 24/7
>now sleeps in his office instead of home, says "fuck the holidays. this is more important."
>soon after that the White House ties together with this
>Sup Forums chimed in during all of this
>normies getting redpilled will be the new mainstream narrative, old mainstream meteor will be replaced entirely
>Sup Forums literally implodes because we can't even bear that joy
>mfw that day
>"where were u when JonTron sparked a revolution?" threads all over the place

(A man can dream I guess.)

Checked and why does he wear the mask?

Jontron is another example of why Gen Z will be more redpilled than millenials. A lot of them are going to side with him to spite the progressive movement that's been pushed down their throats.

t. Born in 96, king of Gen Z'ers

He's white, not middle eastern

He also pointed out that, while a huge problem, single fatherhood isn't the only thing wrong with black communities.

His name is literally Aryan

>t. Born in 96
Hi fellow millenial.

Born in 83 hi fellow millennials

I thought jon was jewish?

here

Is there a recording of the Livestream or what? I'm curious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho

Look, I can live with people enjoying pineapple on their pizza even though the thought makes my heartburn flare up, but this amount is ridiculous. Nobody ever wants this much fruit on a deliciously fat piece of bread with tomato and cheese. NOBODY.

I'd eat that. but I eat everything.

here

jon comes in at 30 mins if you want to skip the warm up/set up

Even my semen?

>he said he was anti welfare state and anti abortion generally.

He's pro choice, he just doesn't want the government paying for abortion because it's subsidizing a mistake, but then he stepped back and said he wasn't that confident about it

check'd but no, you disgusting fuck.

>caring about fat pewdiepie with daddy issues

I thought it's disgusting too until i tasted it. It's pretty good actually.
But yeah, that amount of pineapple is just ridiculous

i completely agree teebeeaych

>Implying Alp-Germans wouldn't love to gurgle eachother's semen fluid with delight

Come on, now, you gluttonous post-Kaiserreich neet, no need to lie to us.

So is Jon actually white?
He kept saying he was in the stream

>Jon used to say nigger and make fun of black people in video games they played on game grumps
>Arin always made sure he was bleeped or tried to change the subject away from "racist" stuff
>Kicked Jon out to bring in a literal jew
It's all coming together

>ever liking cuckpie
>ever liking his obnoxious, idiotic sense of "humor" which consists entirely of talking in a terrible shit accent and screaming at every little thing
>liking him just because of his political views when he is supposed to be a filthy lets player and not a fucking politician

this one's for (((you)))

I like Danny. He's a pretty chill dude and his voice rocks.

Based Jonathan Aryan "Nigger Killing Safari" Jafari

He's changed his videos lately.
I actually think he seems like a pretty cool guy when he isn't doing that stuff, too bad his fans are cancer.

>Gen Z will be more redpilled than millenial

Gen Z's reactionary flirtations will end once they get bitch slapped by reality literally and figuratively

Greetings fellow 90s kids xD

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho
30 minutes in or so is when JonTron pops in.

Four hours and thirty minutes of venting four years' worth of suppressed political views. It's glorious..

Danny needs to make more Skyhill songs.

Lotta loyalty to a leaf

No. Jontron isn't one of us, but he is the kind of person who's more likely to be sympathetic to some of the things we support.

He's politically moderate, but like a lot of American moderates he's clearly had enough of the social justice bullshit, the globalism, the mutliculturalism, and all the other shit getting crammed down our country's throat the last 20+ years, often at the expense of the lives and livelihood of the White middle class.

He probably voted for Trump in the election like a lot of White, middle class guys who hit their breaking point last year. But I wouldn't go as far as to call him our guy.

I thought matt & pat hate sjws. Woolie is redpilled tho

shut up, faggot.
you know exactly why I'm saying this. it's because the retard reaches the most normies and the most kids on youtube in order to redpill them.

He could become one of us with his current line of thinking, but he'll probably stay in the center unless he comes to Sup Forums

What do we think of Filthy Frank?

He's not politically correct. He's like an early 2000s comedian or something I think

He doesn't seem to care about politics.
Seems to just focus on his videos.

He even watches Styx. I got a slight suspicion when he mentioned civic nationalism. But then he said lamestream media and acknowledged he got it from Styx

check his twitter though and hes pretty much a smug liberal

ah yes, good point. I saw the stream and the part where he said that. yeah, could be.

he talked about IQ being genetic and specifically pointed out black american IQ being 85

that's not the average american, the average american will blow up like a SJW if you talk about cognitive racial differences

>I thought matt & pat hate sjws
Pat's a former SJW. Some of the older videos with him in them are pretty cringey.

Really, I don't care about what politics my entertainers subscribe to, so long as I don't have to hear about it. The second they go full SJW cuck, for even a moment, I ditch them completely.

What you see is pizza with an excessive amount of pineapple topping. In reality it's pineapple salad with a side order of pizza being utilized as an edible plate.

He supported Sanders in the primaries and I've heard he voted for Stein.

While watching the stream I got the impression that he doesn't really mind Trump, the wall etc.
As you have said he is clearly fed up with these globalist multicultural utopian ideas.

I also agree with you that he is not ourguy even though he is redpilled (at least to some extent) now.

>using vidya as a tool for political propaganda
>a completely cancerous let's player
>a SWEDE

this is the scummiest thing i have read all day

No. He's just a normal guy, ex-liberal, who realized what the side he used to be on has become.

It's sad that you actually have to "out yourself" for having normal fucking opinions. Fuck the left, and fuck the people who enable them.

But he doesn't seem to visit Sup Forums. He didn't know what a trap was