There are people on pol RIGHT NOW who still don't recognize Israel as the west's greatest ally

>there are people on pol RIGHT NOW who still don't recognize Israel as the west's greatest ally

reminder that you're a blue pilled liberal if you actually buy into the UN and the Obama administrations agenda that Israel is more evil than the terrorists it stands against

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Athe phojecall thet fed serval

>implying there is any difference between mudslims and kikes.

I like Israel, I want all Jews to go there. It's a great model for a white ethno state.

Nice desert kot.

This.

no difference unless you live in Europe and want to go outside and not blown apart by a suicide bomber

The difference is one wants to kill us and one doesn't.

Does that make sense to you or do you need it to be dumbed down more?

>dirty brownskin thinks he is relevant to the discussion

I stopped caring about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict a while ago. To me, it's like being forced to pick a side between an oppressive Ethnostate and Islamafascists. I don't give a fuck who comes out alive on the other side. So please, continue to kill each other. I'll happily hop on to Bestgore everyday and watch you collectivist, tribal idiots cut each other's balls off.

fuck fuck fuck a duck
screw a kangaroo
finger bang an orangoutang
then let's burn a Jew

one side is destroying western civilization and the other side is among the very few countries not too ruined by the liberal agenda to recognize the threat and develop warfare designed to eliminate it.
Trump recognizes this because he isn't a complete idiot or a pussy liberal.

>greatest ally

Both of sides are morally bankrupt evil bastards.

Palestinians aren't destroying Western Civilization. A certain Sect of Islam is. Let's not try to generalize a whole group of people. Do you not remember what happened the last time someone did that? But regardless, Israel is certainly an Ethnostate. I can't find it in myself to support ANY sort of Ethnostate. Whether it be black, white, asian, Jew. Doesn't matter.

how the fuck is that cat so Jewish looking. I've never seen a cat with a more jewy look in my life. Big nose, withdrawn eyes, big ears.

Jew Cat

Guess who "palestinians" will side with if given the choice?

you fucking cuck

From what I see, It is just a bunch of barbarians taking down a racist Ethnostate. I can't find it in myself to care. Also, you're the cuck. You're the one who allows men in wizard's robes to mutilate your babies penises in the name of your 7th century, matriarchal cult. Get fucked.

One wants to destroy us ethnically and culturally with ideological infiltration

The other wants to kill us culturally with weaponry

Who is the more dangerous one? Muslims are to dumb for jewish shenanigans which are more dangerous since they hit society in it's heart which is the mind. We can bomb every muslim nation into oblivion but you will never recover from cultural infiltration that's been going on since the end of WW2

This board has always been a pro Israel one.
Israelis are white, based and redpilled.
All the anti Israel posters are CTR and leftist shills that are trying to divide up the Trump supporters.
All the good white people of the world support Israel, Trump included.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.

>One wants to destroy us ethnically and culturally with ideological infiltration
Have any proof for that? Preferably something legitimate that doesn't include a frog.

Otherwise, into the trash it goes.

I stand with Israel.

Donald Trump stands with Israel.

Sup Forums stands with Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Shalom and God Bless Israel!

God Bless Donald Trump

MAGA

>We can bomb every muslim nation into oblivion
but you're not, you've let them in in huge numbers and they outbreed you exponentially.
muslims are undeniably the more pressing issue at the moment, jewish infiltration of culture isn't going to slaughter and rape your people now and in the coming years.
when the west can deal with the islam problem effectively, then I have no problem with rallying against jews and their destruction of traditional values, I encourage it

I like jews and multikulture, user. Why are you so butthurt about liberalism, user? I wanted TPP for financial liberalism too!

Frig off kikes

Oy vey goyim, shut it down!!