Prove Iran is worse than Saudi Arabia and greatest threat to world

Prove Iran is worse than Saudi Arabia and greatest threat to world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It isn't

Iran is one of the few good Islamic nations
USA is just butthurt over it

Saudis should be banned but mah oil will never allow that

The greatest threat to the world is Islam.

op where did u get that pic of me

they funded terrorists and trained bomb makers during the 2006 to 2009 period through their quds force. this was the period at which the US suffered the greatest casualties in iraq. The house of saud are typical shitskins but they are valuable shitskins and it is difficult to prove the the high echelons of the house of saud had direct influence. additionally pissing off saudi would anul our alliance with egypt and pakistan

It's not.

i recently found out Iran had forces supporting Bosnia muslims during the war here

Iran is just as radical as Saudi Arabia. The difference is that Iran just wants get rid of Israel and then would wanna be left alone. Saudi wants to spread Islam.

>muh US soldiers had authority in Iraq

Fuck that. Fuck isis but back in 2006 iraqis had every right to shoot American soldiers

>Iraq is Shia
>Iran is Sunni

>Sunni ever helping Shia

Cool story bro

iran is not a threat to the world or the US, just israel

but who owns the US again?

>Valuable.
>15/19 9/11 terrorists were Saudi.
>Confirmed proof from Hillary's emails that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia actually funds ISIS on a national level.
Absolutely, positively, McFucking kill yourself.

what? Iran is bros

We need an alliance with Russia and Iran against the kikes

>Iran steals our drone
>Iran parade pictures of surrendering soldiers around
>Iran takes our embassay hostage
>Iran will detain and ransom any USA citizen found there in fear of them being a CIA agent
Hmm, I wonder why we don't like Iran.

>Muslims
>bros
Pick one and only one

>>Iran will detain and ransom any USA citizen found there in fear of them being a CIA agent
Now why mightn't they like CIA agents...

Once bitten, twice shy

>90-95% of Iranians are Shi'a and 5-10% are Sunni. Most Sunnis in Iran are Kurds, Larestani people (from Larestan), Turkomen, and Baluchs, living in the northwest, northeast, south, and southeast. Almost all of Iranian Shi'as are Twelvers.

>Muslims bros
>Kikes Bros

Pick one and only one

Why would we try to? We're not jews.

Jude.

The Jude says your animal you have to be murderĀ“d and preaches is it every day, the Muslim opposes the fanatic Koran says openly its not his believe, not once by the jude.

They aren't. What you must understand is that he can't just go after saudi arabia willy nilly.
He needs to be in a secure political position and the country needs to be prepared for the inevitable economic backlash of finally ridding ourselves of the saudi's and their oil.
So, he used obummers evil middle eastern country list as the start of his ban because anything that goes wrong can be brushed off as "well, I was using Obama's list. Go blame him"
Once protests die down and people get acclimated, once the keystone xl pipeline is finished, THEN we can go after the saudi's and ease up on Iran. Trump talked about renegotiating deals with Iran. it is highly likely he will try and leverage them into helping us eventually stop the Saudi government.
These things take time, But don't worry, he'll pull through. He always has.

Do we detain and ransom every paki, saudi, afghan, or syrian that comes here, in fear of them being a terrorist? Well, at least we don't let them in now.

>This is how death will look like after consuming the liberal souls that committed suicide when Trump will be elected again

its obviously the jews

Unfortunately that isn't true. Iran since the revolution has had a hand in nearly every islamic uprising and has participated in support of multiple anti-american bombings
>killing Americans is cool
I don't know how you think this argument will work with Americans. I mean I get that you dutch cucks are still mad that brush said he would invade your country and arrest your Belgian puppets if they tried to arrest american war hero's but try to calm down ok.
Iran could care less as long as it did damage to the US. Same way when we funded radical terrorists under Obama. As long as it affects your geopolitical objectives it will be done. Iran's main objective is to damage America and Israel.
ISIS is somewhat a different story Obama clearly intended to use the Saudi's by having them release many of their death row terrorists into Syria. The problem is that despite using terrorists(pft really) Obama's plan of dismantling Syria failed completely. The problem is that without the Saudi's we have no Arab friends we can live without the Persians love but without arabs it's just US and israel

thicc!!!

>Iran is one of the few good Islamic nations

>islamic
>good

they are all shit, no exceptions, if they believe in the quran and sharia they are shit.

t. Amir

Or we can pick neither. Make ourselves independant of jews and shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Not true, as we still have Jordan, the UAE, Qatar (Bunch of faggots), Tunisia (If N.A. is considered), and Egypt. It's just that Saudi Arabia has a bigger position in the region.

Iran's laws aren't based on Sharia law.

They are based on Khomeini interpretation of Quran and Hadiths

>Prove Iran is worse than Saudi Arabia
Sure

>and greatest threat to world.
Not really

Iran is a rising power with a young and highly educated population relative to their dirt poor neighbors. It is a revolutionary imperialistic force within the middle east and ideologically opposed to the many sunni muslim nations within the region. the scope of iranian intervention within the middle east and their ability to influence the middle eastern region is much greater and more ambitious than other ME countries. for example they provide support for several nuisances like hezbollah, houthis and they military support for syria. as you all know, saudi arabia is now contending with a possible hostile neighbor (yemen) that's funded by iran. if yemen's navy were ever strong enough or if they decide to host iranian warships they could block off the red sea and strangle saudi arabia. these are two of some of the serious threats iran poses to saudi arabia and the subset of their actions that represent their broader goals for their foreign policy objectives.

the thing is if the saudi's start denouncing us the uae oman qatar jordan and egypt especially will all turn on us. the saudi's have a fuck load of pull

without Jews we wouldn't have a Muslim problem, Shlomo

good. Fuck the arabs

It just isn't.

People are forgetting that Saudi Arabia is quite literally the birthplace of all the modern terrorist ideology. Wahhabism is pretty much the state religion of Saudi Arabia, and guess what ISIS, Al Qaeda and all of the other terrorist groups subscribe to within Islam? Wahhabism as well.

The only bad thing that Iran does is fund Hamas. Hezbollah is based and Iran is doing a good job at exterminating terrorists in Syria. Makes the Saudis really nervous.

Yeah, I'll give you that, but I dont really think the Egyptians will be very Anti-America. I mean, I havent seen many anti-American demonstrations.

I don't really care which one of them is better. Saudi Arabia funds Hamas, and Iran funds Hezobollah. Currently, Hezbollah is more of a threat, so it's better for Israel to quietly side with SA for now.

You might not be aware but many of the elite military officers in Egypt are actually Saudi by blood and keep a very close relation. As you may already know by way of recent uprisings the only true power in Egypt is their military

also shoot a traitor before you shoot an enemy, jim-jam.

You implying it Iran would ban passage of ships from all countries he doesn't like at Al Mandab strait or what? Because there is international passage in it and if anyone broke it means automatically complete sanction of perpetrator's rights. They are not that stupid.

fpwp

Fuck Iran and fuck Iranians. The Prophet Muhammad was a barbaric pedophile warlord and he is currently burning in Hell.

I'd rather deal with Shia than Sunni.

At least some Iranians identify as Persian because they understandably feel like their ancient culture was washed over by Islam.

Sunni is literally the Borg. Assimilate everything and strip it of it's original identity.

good. Fuck the arabs
That's right. Double down on ideological positions without considering Murphy's Law. It's strange how many people here are willing to cut off their noses to spite the face. Everyone will be worse off materially and objectively, but it's OK I supposed because we taught dem a lesson.

You implying it Iran would ban passage of ships from all countries he doesn't like at Al Mandab strait or what? Because there is international passage in it and if anyone broke it means automatically complete sanction of perpetrator's rights. They are not that stupid.
Iran would rather have control over it as a bargaining chip rather than not.

Iranian control over the the Red Sea cedes control of a huge oil spigot from Saudi Arabia to Iran, gives us less control over the global energy prices, and gives more control over to Iran. Another point of leverage lost. And that is just Saudi Arabia and their oil. Iran has very large aspirations for the Middle East and if sit back and let the Iranians further develop their own sphere of influence into a regional hegemony, they will have much greater control over everyone elses energy security. As of right now, alternative energy is shit, and no one's economy is integrated enough with the Middle East/Iran so the likelihood of using the energy threat becomes more likely.