Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

What muslim ban?

His wifes son helped tweet that.

This guy deserves cancer.

>1 big pussy

That is sexist smdh.

The same "Muslim" ban that Jimmy Carter implemented against Iran?

He can't die soon enough

get cancer and die

?????
It's just blocking several countries that have become unstable because of ISIS. The other four have become more stable. Why are their family's still over there in the first place?

>Get cancer and die.

TotalBiscuit is a total cuck.

>wipes it's arse

shame TB can't even wipe his own ass.

He wasn't even meant to live this long.

has he not died yet by cancer? It seems like ages ago since he announced it.

he already had cancer.
I wanted him to die so bad, me and him used to argue on twitter back in like 2011. I hate him so much.

>arse
don't complain about being un-american when you use tooth nigger slang

>be cuck
>get asscancer

Terrorism also tears families apart.

hahaha is this real

You know I hope TB does die from his ass cancer it would be poetic.

He is in the process it just needs to be rushed now.

No

Is he still a British citizen?
If so, why not fuck off back home and let the NHS kill him.

I thought this faggot was going to die soon.

>The #muslimban tears assholes apart

He used to go to his doctor about the stress he got from arguing with people on twitter.

Has he beat his wife today?

BAIN?

Yes the American Dream to blow up America and topple western civilization.

no need to make fake plebbit post

He is the literal definition of a cuck, he takes care of his wife's son

>A few cowards
>Half of the country

Pick one

>tfw your wife doesn't vote for Hillary and you refuse to talk to her (or her son) for a day

His wife has to fix his hernias, otherwise he sits in bed.

Why does some british faggot who makes a videos on gaming give a fuck what policies our nation puts in place?
Maybe his country wouldn't be 5% muslim if they actually did something about it.

He's an illegal immigrant isn't he?

When will you realize that we don't care about popular culture figures?

Saged, gay, also not a Muslim ban, get fucked

No idea. Also literally who?

Fpbp

there isnt a Muslim ban

Well at least I don't have ass cancer, you massive faggot.

he's a coward and a pussy

Videogame faggots go in the bog.

>Bain

What a selfish fuck wit. What about the families that are being put at risk to Islamic terror?
They'll be plenty more families not being physically torn to shreds from bombs and AK 47 rounds now that the terrorists have one less avenue to enter in our country.

Fucking retard. Everytime I see somebody saying retarded shy like this, I double back the same message right at them and remind them of all the devastating terror attacks in France/America.

this is your typical democratic male voter

many such cases, sad!

>muslims get banned
>bull rentals triple in price
I'd be pissed too

>arse

either he's a brit in which case i dont give a fuck what some crooked toothed boot black has to say about my country, or he's one of those faggy little dr who loving fucktards who thinks its cute to use british slang, in which case he ought to be dead

He's not American he can fuck off

>muh American Dream

opinion discarded

This is why /pol. hates vidya, its breeds pretentious fuckwits like him and boogie. Faggots like him somehow think that because they have such a large audiences give them the right to a moral highground and talk down to anyone who opposes them, these fags should stick to game commentary and leave politics out

this

He's a brit what does he know about the American Dream?

Cowards who've fought these bastards in their countries and don't want to do the same at home.

So did the 30,000 bombs Obama dropped on them last year

Someone post his reddit post about how he yelled at his wife for voting third party in the election and didn't talk to her for like 3 days because she was 'helping' America choose literally Hitler

>family structures are toxic and need to be destroyed unless they're muslims
>the american dream is REEEE SO DEAD WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY xDDDD SILLY REPUBLICUNTS AND YOUR """"""""""AMERICAN""""""""""" """"""""""""""DREAM""""""""""""""" unless it's a refugee experiencing it

Typical liberal doublespeak.

>Raises his wife's son
>Sank millions of dollars into Starcraft esports
>Refused to speak to his wife, and nearly divorced her, because she didn't vote for Hillary
>Accused everyone that didn't vote for Hillary of killing him
How can one man be such a faggot?

>American Dream
>Muslims

Muslims would be an "American Nightmare".

Oh I guess that makes Trump's actions 100% OK then.

its a shame totalbiscuit is the epitome of faeces.

Fuck TB.

He can always go back to Britain if he hates the USA so fucking much

He's scheduled surgery to get rid of it. The latest scans show that He's stopped the cancer cold.

Never forget.

Sup Forums is not one person. Besides, if you did a survey I guarantee that you would find that close to 100% of people here enjoy playing video games, you miserable fuck.
And, unlike you, Totalbiscuit has a genius level IQ (155, to be precise). Perhaps if you learned how to write with proper spelling and grammar you would no longer hate that which you can't understand.

It's fake you fucking retard.

It makes his actions logical. You can't bomb the shit out of a country without enacting immigration restrictions.

ayy
ayyy
ayyyyyyylmao

Drumpf is finished! He's all over!

Turns out it wasn't a reddit post, but a transcript of a Twitch stream? Anyway here's TB's meltdown:

As adorable as it is that some people think I'm just over-reacting, go tell that to the millions of people, including myself who have now been put at serious risk because you elected a candidate that has explicitly said he will repeal the one piece of legislation that prevents health insurance companies from dropping people on a whim. How selfish it is of me to be a bit concerned about my ability to continue living, get the treatments I need to best take the small, but real chance that I actually survive the next 2 years and don't succumb to this disease.

A lot of Youtubers, streamers etc are going to be assuring you over the next few days that they don't hate you and they welcome you if you voted for Trump. Be certain of this. I don't share that opinion. Even if I ignored every other awful thing about Donald Trump, his climate change denial, his racism, his complete lack of self control, his wilful ignorance, his terrible public behavior, his sexism, the fact that he's going on trial for literal child rape... the fact that you by voting this man into office have put my life at even greater risk gives me every fucking right to dislike you. This should be, one would think, quite understandable particularly to those who voted for this man based on their love for their 2nd amendment rights. Unfortunately, the right to bear arms to defend myself won't help me against the machinations of Donald Trump. Who will defend me and millions of other people in this country from the mercies of health insurance companies? Not the electorate, that's for sure.

What's that American motto? Every man is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Guess what, the first one is a bit fucking tricky when some orange-haired troll takes away your health insurance.

You voted for hate. Don't be surprised when you get a little bit of hate back. You reap what you sow. Some people say its time to come together and begin the healing process because we are all Americans. You might be, I'm not. I actually do get to say, this is not my president and have it be without a doubt true.

One final thing before Cris realizes what I'm doing and disconnects my Twitch account from Twitter. I hope the media takes a good long look at itself and realizes just how badly it fucked up during this election. If I can agree with Trump on one thing its this, the media is untrustworthy and this time it seems, the chickens have come home to roost. Its various biases have meddled with the political process so much and for what? Ratings, god-money. Regardless of your political views and orientation you have every right to be furious with the clown-fiesta that is the media, whether mainstream or "alternative".

I hope, perhaps foolishly that they will take a long, hard look at themselves and realize that it is their job to hold the administration to account, inform the public and present the facts without bias or spin. It is not to attempt to shape and control public perception. Politics has never been more dishonest and the media has done nothing but enable that and cheer it on from the sidelines, all while feigning a paper-thin concern that is fooling nobody.

I want to be wrong. I really do. I want to believe that the Trump we saw speak tonight is actually the Trump we're going to get. But one speech does not undo months of bullshit. The media may have manipulated many things, but his shitty Twitter account is not one of them. After all, he "tells it like it is"... right?

I probably won't be around to see what happens by the time his term is over, but if I am, it'll be in spite of him. There's a bit of motivation to keep fighting.... outlive Trump.

The whole, 'irate video game reviewer' trope is one of the most baffling things to me. I know why it took off, but it still having mileage is bizarre. I blame Maddox for all of this shit too.

Ah, money.

It's the same reason Thunderf00t is so pissed off right now too.

noooooooooo! Even TB?

There is little double standards and hypocrisy going on with SJWs. To my knowledge Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jemen, Libya and Sudan actually bans israelis from entering those countries.

Considering this, its little funny all this legal talk how this Trumps ban is against human rights and UN should do something and so on.

cancer can't kill him soon enough

Doesn't that faggot have a lot of money?
2.2mil subs
that's enough to pay for his own treatment, assuming he saved money up in cases of an emergency and wasn't a full blown retard.
also did someone ever show him this?
I hate it when faggot lefties think every god damn thing is a right

He is British what the fuck did you expect?

Man ur a real big fag

Afterwards, he revealed that he sank the majority of his income into trying to promote Starcraft esports. He's a financial retard, and his wife should've stopped him.

The American dream is people can come here legally assimilate to our culture and work hard for a better life. Not come here as a refugee spread Islam , refuse to assimilate, then kill white people. All on the tax payers dime.

he was cured? shit

TotalBiscuit's words, not mine

But Obama is anti-Israel so now SJWs are anti-Israel too.

They're now more Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

he should have got no government support
show the rest of the populace that you will not subsidize stupid mistakes.
But no I guess that's a literally hitler policy or some shit

Part of the american dream is being free of british faggotry.

>total asscancer

is there anywhere that states those countries have bans on israeli immigration?

This type of post makes me diamonds.

dropping 10's of thousands of bombs on those countries is ok, but a 90 day visa ban is beyond the pale

It's pretty shady how he hasn't stood up to the Saudi's or any country he has hotels in. It's pure spite to block Iran, no Shiites commit suicide bombings in USA. Persians are more likely to become Heart Surgeons and Scientists.

the Leaf made a great post, also
THE DIGITS

Saltmine thread?

TB was always a cuck.
No surprise a PC graphics whore is PC.

Libtards be losing their shit. Top kek.

Well, well, well what have we here...
Drumpfy huh? Oooohhh I'm really scared...

So he's the one everybody's talking about HA HA HA
You're joking, you're joking, I can't believe my eyes

You're joking me, you gotta be this can't be the right guy
He's dumb, he's ugly I don't know which is worse.
I might just blow him up now if I don't die laughing first!

>assuming he saved money up in cases of an emergency
Cancer treatments can run in the millions

Why are you Swedes so obsessed with twitch memes?

>oy vey u don wanna watch your wife get raped by refugees that will get away with no reprecussions
>your a coward and this is anuddah shoah

The fucking American Dream meme gets me pissed every time

>when your wife is more redpilled than you
I'm embarrassed for him tbqh