Ivanka and Trump family WHITE SUPREMACY, racism, inappropriate morality

This pic of Ivanka is outrageously disgusting. Apparently some of you Trumptards on this site don't seem to be able to understand what is wrong with this pic and why there is such outrage over it...

I have NEVER in my ENTIRE life seen something as offensive as that picture. First of all, the hand on the ass thing is RADICALLY INAPPROPRIATE but what's worse is the timing of this photograph. Ivanka's father just put out the executive order banning people from entering the US and this picture is obviously meant to incite minorities due to it's blatant white supremacist overtones. This is truly sickening... how can you Trump supporters not be outraged over this picture? This picture literally means that white people are better than everyone else and it's shocking to people to who have ANY degree of good morality.

You Trumptards starting to understand now? Impeach Trump when!?!?!?!?!?

I guess Trump's whole family (not just him) are white supremacist, racist pieces of shit. This pic of Ivanka is BEYOND inappropriate. It's utterly sickening how racist it is.

I'm not sure how Twitter can even let her account still be active after that tweet. It's stunningly hateful and it does NOT represent the good people of the United States.

Maybe this sickening tweet will FINALLY allow some of you Trump supporters to understand just how horrible Trump and his family really are...

This is just sad. I can hardly believe Ivanka tweeted something so vile but then again she's a Trump so somehow I guess it's not as surprising as it could have been otherwise.

If there are TRULY people out there (i.e NOT trolls) who REALLY don't get why this pis is so utterly horrible then I suggest you seek immediate mental assistance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-y0J7fG18vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally what is white supremacist about this photo

you could have at least made this funny or more satirical

It's a fairly racist pic but I don't think it's quite as bad as you make it out to be. Yes, it's clear this pic was meant to indicate white supremacy but people expect that of trump and his family at this point. Really not that surprising. Still though, its a shameful day in America.

What's white supremacist? Think about the timing of this pic/tweet. Trump's executive orders banning people from entering the US and then this pic with Ivankas husband grabbing her ass... if you don't see the connection to white supremacy based on the timing of this then you need some serious mental assistance as fast as you can get it.

It wasn't meant to be funny or satirical. This is a serious matter. Think about what this tweet says to the rest of the world about the first family? It's a clear message that not only is Trump a white supremacist but others in his family are as well... and all you can do is make some bullshit comment about muh funny muh satirical. Wtf?

>this photo is a symbol that white people are better
You're either 100% retarded or joking.

I hope this is bait

The photo was taken in an environment indicating rich white privilege. It was tweeted out in a timeframe close to Trump's executive order banning people from entering the United States.

There is nothing retarded or joking/funny about this. It's seriously an outrage and if you honestly, truly don't understand that you are probably beyond help.

>this means literally that white people are better than everyone else

Are they not?

Hahaha very funny... only not really. Think about what this picture says to the rest of the world. It's saying that the most powerful family in the world fully supports white supremacy, white privilege, and wildly inappropriate behavior being ok for the first family.

>Are the not?

You really should be ashamed.

sage

bait thread, fake replies, sad.

Why would this be bait? The OP makes legit points. It'd be bait if the pic wasn't racist or wasn't inappropriate but being that it is well... not bait.

Yea, go ahead and sage it you racist piece of shit. Too afraid that the word of truth will be spread on this board? Can't deal with me calling out the blatant white supremacy and inappropriate nature of Ivankas tweet?

You're pathetic. Sage away you scared little bitch.

Not bait. A good amount of us realize how racist and fucked up the pic is. Stop saging because you're afraid of accurate analysis.

Thanks guys. My hope is that some of these Trumptards will actually start to see through all the bullshit and realize how racist and inappropriate the whole Trump family really is.

Good to know that even on this board, there's sensible people.

tl,dr

What if I told you that American right/left normie politics is simply a split between people who are white, happy, and part of a family + those few who aren't white but are in the same vein, matched up against those who are envious, degenerates, or just individuals with various issues (daddy and such), and so seek to destroy anything related to or regarding happy nuclear families (natural target being whites) because it makes them feel better about themselves to see these things destroyed?

that ugly looking dress

rich but stupid and bad taste,must be ovonka drumpf

Yea because taking 20 seconds to read something in order to learn about the massive racism and white supremacy lunacy of the first family is just too much to ask. Sheesh.

Kushner isn't white, he's a Jew.

normal people plus autists from the web who decided to fight for the same civilization that cast them out - the unsung heroes

>This pic of Ivanka is outrageously disgusting. Apparently some of you Trumptards on this site don't seem to be able to understand what is wrong with this pic and why there is such outrage over it...
>I have NEVER in my ENTIRE life seen something as offensive as that picture. First of all, the hand on the ass thing is RADICALLY INAPPROPRIATE but what's worse is the timing of this photograph. Ivanka's father just put out the executive order banning people from entering the US and this picture is obviously meant to incite minorities due to it's blatant white supremacist overtones. This is truly sickening... how can you Trump supporters not be outraged over this picture? This picture literally means that white people are better than everyone else and it's shocking to people to who have ANY degree of good morality.
>You Trumptards starting to understand now? Impeach Trump when!?!?!?!?!?
>I guess Trump's whole family (not just him) are white supremacist, racist pieces of shit. This pic of Ivanka is BEYOND inappropriate. It's utterly sickening how racist it is.
>I'm not sure how Twitter can even let her account still be active after that tweet. It's stunningly hateful and it does NOT represent the good people of the United States.
>Maybe this sickening tweet will FINALLY allow some of you Trump supporters to understand just how horrible Trump and his family really are...
>This is just sad. I can hardly believe Ivanka tweeted something so vile but then again she's a Trump so somehow I guess it's not as surprising as it could have been otherwise.
>If there are TRULY people out there (i.e NOT trolls) who REALLY don't get why this pis is so utterly horrible then I suggest you seek immediate mental assistance.

w-what?

Aren't they both fucking Jews? Ivanka looks arab come on.

>tfw trump has gotten a german neo nazi forum to defend a jew groping a white woman

A jew part of a white supremacist family. I wouldn't doubt if he was forced by the rest of the Trump family to be in that pic/tweet. Gotta make it clear to the US citizens that white supremacy and inappropriate behavior from the first family is totally okay!!!

Take your brain medication you gravy train.

You have got to be fucking joking

This is the ultimate redpill.

Here is my issue with the right because I am white w/ family working class etc. Why does Trump and all his followers not support sane environmental policy? He has already expanded oil speculation in the US and plans on continuing to do so. His tariff on Mexico is pretty much a way of making US crude more valuable than theirs--another win for the petro concern. I have heard Conservatives saying our reserves could last "centuries"--but obviously the Human race hopes to last longer than a few more centuries. All of this oil expansion is just a spoiler on the development of alternatives which would be more sustainable and less damaging to Earth's ecosystem. Even trump's pick for the interior stopped short of denying human causes for global warming. So what is the end game? If we mismanage the natural resources we have; if we accelerate climate change and create huge zones of unlivable territory then terrible social problems are inevitable. What are they planning? Off world colonization? I can't support earth's destruction. Also I'm aware that democrats are equally as hopeless.

THERE IS NO FUCKING JOKING. Just fucking think about it for one mother fucking second...

The pic is taken in a place that clearly throws rich white privilege as a statement down the worlds throat, it demonstrates clear white supremacy beliefs of the FIRST FUCKING FAMILY of the US, and demonstrates that inappropriate behavior for the those in the first family is totally acceptable. No, I am not fucking joking.

You're really jealous you never got to be the pretty girl, aren't you.

you are either troll or mentally ill

either way, sage goes in all fields

Jews are not white

Saged

Nice argument of the OPs comment! Oh wait... you didn't make one. The OP is right and I'd bet that you're they one in need of meds.

Didn't seem like he was joking to me. The OP makes great points. If you weren't so closed minded maybe you'd be able to see the blatant racism of Ivanka and the Trumps in general.

BWAHAHAHA so this is what the nu-CucksTryingRealhard looks like. A good investment, well spent dollekels.

>liberals are now puritans
what the fuck happened

EVERYTHING Donald Trump and his family do is presented by leftists as white supremacist. Literally everything. He doesn't specifically mention Jews on Holocaust Rememberance statement, he's a Holocaust denier. If he did, he would STILL be compared to Hitler. Melania wears white during RNC speech. White supremacist. Hillary wears white during DNC speech. Elegant. I mean I know you're probably an overweight millennial white female who frequents Tumblr so you're mentally dense as a brick but if your limited capacity brain cells can comprehend what I said then kudos to you.

It's not about being puritans. It's about someone from the first family demonstrating PUBLICLY inappropriate behavior and blatant white supremacy and racism.

It's really not THAT hard to understand.

Praise Kek. They are so afraid, that is their main problem now. Before it was mainly mental illness and family/social problems. Now it is literal Terror Management Therapy. They hear helicopters whirring in the distance.

I know you're baiting, but I'm sure this argument has been made somewhere else so I'll just give you my answer as if you were a real person:

Your argument is IMPOSSIBLE to understand, because you're fucking crazy.

Tell me we're you born retarded, or we're you dropped as a child.

Not everything... but A LOT of things are seen as white supremacist or racist because A LOT of things Trump and his family do REALLY are.

Her ass looks firm not affected by the pressure of his had.

Puritans were always liberal and vice versa

Jews are just whites with a wacky religion. If they started their religion 2000 years ago, you would say Scientologists are not white.

Not crazy, just a woman with her shitty hysteria.

What exactly is crazy about his/her comments?

or Mormons

checked and good point

i'd say its about becoming the mainstream. Liberals used to be the youth wanting to be free from all those conservative uptight social rules. Now they are adults and ruling the society, and conservatives are the young rebelous generation. So they fight back, inevitably failing.
>also saged again

Keep digging the hole

Hey nice rebuttal there. Well argued! Oh wait... you didn't have an argument did you. You are just afraid that someone is posting the truth on this board and was able to analyze the blatant white supremacy and inappropriate behavior from the first family. Get help sir.

Op is obviously retarded.

You actually took the time to unironically type this out

He's just mad that I made an on-point analysis of Ivankas tweet and am spreading the word of truth on this board.

>his/her
Hahahaha stop it my sides are imploding into Time Crystals and travelling back in time to slay Trotsky and the other traitors of mankind baahaha

He is grabbing her ass,what does the rest of the world got to do with that.

He could have had his hand on her chest for all i care,what they do is their business.

If you in all honestly believe that picture has anything to do with white supremacy you have never seen a real one.

SAGE

I'm not even white you overly-bruised special snowflake, and I don't give a fuck about this picture.

I suspect this is part of new nu-CTR tactics. Before they had shutin nerds with few skills, not Hikkikomori enough to compete with Sup Forumsack memes. Now they try the hysteria / shout-them-out approach by hiring literal tumblr-beasts and SJW communists.

I have to say they have at least medium energy compared to old-ctr.

I'm sorry but your an idiot to be offended by a picture of a couple...seriously check your self before you wiggy wreck your self

Kys

Is her dress made out of duct tape?...

>rich white couple takes picture
>it's a picture of a rich white couple

Stop the presses!

>Jews are just whites
Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right at all.

Aha! I KNEW IT!

Ivanka is a rich white girl in the first family of the United States... she can't get nazi tattoos and wear swaztikas around now can she. What does she do instead... puts out tweets. You jackass.

Even his policies for lobbying bans are played by leftists as targeting racial justice groups. Even wanting to help blacks improve their communites is racist simply because be recognizes there is a problem. So many of you are logic-free hysterical dumb bitches wondering why we don't listen to your mindless drivel. You've cried wolf too many times.

Trump is not a racist though sadly, he is a meritocrat.

Dude. He never said anything backing up a single point. It's just vomit. Sage the shill

DNA says I'm 0% Jewish. I was kind of disappointed though. Most Jews are rich and have prominent positions in the world. BTW, Catholics have historically been the biggest miscegenators of white man in history. Take a look south of the US border if you do not believe me. Or take a gander over at the Phillipines.

They are white.

it's a rich enviroment because the on eon the left is a rich jew. and jews and muslims hate each other. and you hate him because he's rich (jewish trait), he operates politically behind the scenes (another jewish trait) and hates muslims (because he likes israel) and fuck a white woman (jewish number one desire after money and power).

OP, you're anti-semite fuck. deal with it.

This. Ivanka is clearly a white supremacist. Im just glad at least a few people in this thread realize that. Keep spreading the truth!

>she can't get nazi tattoos and wear swaztikas

Actually she could,that is your precious freedom.

kys cuck

>This picture literally means that white people are better than everyone else
Sounds about right

A woman in Ivankas position can't do those things. It's a social structure thing. Yes "technically" she could but for reasons that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain she can't.

>70+ replies on an obvious bait threat.

What happend to you Sup Forums

And according to you she can`t take a picture with somebody who has his hand on her ass either.

So who is the idiot here.

that's stupid.

I really like this top quality post. It is both articulate and engaging. Keep it going!

You're obviously just afraid and or upset that someone is spreading such a truthful analysis of Ivankas inappropriate and white supremacist tweet.

Thank goodness there are people, even on this board willing to point out the vile behavior of the first family. Ivanka really REALLY shouldn't be spreading white supremacist pics on a global platform (i.e. twitter)

Checkem...is Kek trying to tell us something?

It's good to know that people all over the world, even Malaysia are paying attention to Ivankas vile behavior! Malay-bro, thanks for the support. I agree with the OPs points too.

what's it like to hate your own race
it must be weird

This is how you make up everything out of nothing the post

Hatred of Jews and calling them non-white is stupid. European Jews fit into white DNA groups more than MIddle Eastern ones.

Well said! I find it pretty vile that Ivanka put this pic out, especially on a world wide platform like twitter. It'd be one thing if she sent that pic directly to her white supremacist friends but to do it on fucking twitter!? That's just wretched.

I feel some degree of relief knowing that people like you are putting out a proper of Ivankas aND the first families racist shit. Thanks!

Thanks! Yea, I feel like in my spare time I should at least TRY to put out the truth about the Trumps especially on boards like this racist shit hole. My hope is that some of the Trump supporters will FINALLY be able to see just how vile the Trumps really are. This tweet from Ivanka is fucked up enough that at least some people will start to understand.

Gotta support each other where we can!

Cultural marxists and mudslimes deserve some old school southern hospitality

>out of nothing

So white supremacy and radically inappropriate behavior from members of the first family of the United States is "nothing"? Umm... ok then. You keep on thinking that.

This is truly outrageous. I am literally shaking right now

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUTTA MY STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>what's it like to hate your own race

What are you talking about? First of all, you have no idea what race I actually am. Let's just say I'm white... even if that's the case how would anything I've said be hatred of my race? Pointing out blatant white supremacy and extremely inappropriate behavior by the FIRST FUCKING FAMILY of the UNITED STATES is hating my own race? What are you even talking about? Seriously... just wtf?

Get real. Don't be afraid of or deny the truth. You should be afraid of white supremacy being propagated by a Trump family member.

That makes no sense. How is extreme white supremacy in a pic accessible by anyone with an Internet connection by Ivanka Trump somehow "nothing"? And you people say liberals are crazy? Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=-y0J7fG18vs

ur stoopid

Sage all /leftypol/ threads

Report all /leftypol/ posts

Well said! Fucking awesome in fact. I almost thought this tweet by Ivanka wasn't real or photoshopped or something when I first saw it but holy shit it's actually genuine! White supremacy by a Trump in a publicly available pic!? Wow! Hopefully people will be upset enough by this blatant racism to actually do something worthwhile about it. Protests aren't enough at this point.