Ammo for Arguments with Liberal Idiots

>91% of “honor killings” worldwide are committed by Muslims
>29% of American Muslims agree that, “Violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”
>35% of French Muslims believe suicide bombings can be justified
>42% of French Muslims aged 18 – 29 believe suicide bombings can be justified
>33% of American Muslims believe Al Qaeda’s beliefs are indeed Islamic

Many more found here:
thebluestateconservative.com/2016/10/17/islam-by-the-numbers/

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your favorites and collect more. I'm sure someone has the inforgraphics set

have a bump

Bump for content

Do you have a higher res version?

combined with

Thx m8

not really, but the sources are here:
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

>So we’ve established that 1 in 3 Muslims are fighting a violent holy war against non believers. But surely the other two-thirds would report any suspicious activity to authorities, right? Wrong. Only 1 in 3 British Muslims would report terrorist activity to police.

>Muslims in France comprise 8% of the total population, yet account for 60% of the prison population
>when Obama registered for school in Indonesia, he registered as a Muslim

>Out of the 11,916 Syrian refugees brought to the United States, only 56 have been Christian

>Ammo for arguments
Why don't you just read more and learn to make more watertight arguments rather than building up a giant testament to your confirmation bias that is your pics folder

Nigga what do you think this thread is? You need information to argue effective

>You need information to argue effective
You need to consider the opponents counter-arguments and their own set of facts that detracts from your argument or narrative in their most well-posed and strongest form to argue effectively. Anything less is just talking past the other side, but I guess argument through overwhelming amounts of claims and trivia is a logically valid technique here.

Seems like you're jumping to a lot of conclusions for someone who claims to be such a logical debater. You need information to counter your opponents claims as well.

Anyone have the set of links?

not sure about the stats, but modified the image to fully include the counter argument

bump

Do you know if theres a chart floating around for attacks from those countries that occured in Europe? That could really reinforce the preemptive nature of the travel ban

I'd be sure to lurk more, since its a sunday, probably not a best time for the thread, weekday during early evening probably best if this thread dies...

sadly I havent been saving images until recently, so I dont have that

What about all the American soldiers killed in Iraq? The Taliban were Iraqi citizens AFAIK

THE BOGANDOFFS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINIGNG IN ALL THE MUSLIMS!!

If nobody posts one here by the time I get home in a couple hours I'll make one up

yeah thats why the stats itself I am "eh" on. I just took the original image and added the counter argument, assuming the stats are even valid.