Really makes you think

really makes you think......

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168946/Mum-world-s-black-woman-two-white-babies.html

>that facial structure
>(((((white))))

They're still mulattos

>monkey nose
>white

Europe is done

>clearly just pale niggers
>nigger nose
>nigger hair
>nigger faces
sure sure white as snow

journalism is shit and retarded these days

>that pube head
>those nigger lips
>those nigger noses
>white

Are these people fucking retarded?

I still don't get how MJ fathered this desu

Fuck off Shlomo

Ginger genes beat nigger genes.

Get yourself a redhead to beat the Jews.

What? Those aren't white.

Niggers with albinism is the most accurate way of describing these genetic mutilations.

You can't tell me a woman with the forehead of an ape and skin colour of shit could give birth to genetically white children without something like albinism.

I know ginger spunk sticks like shit to a blanket but even this is a stretch.

You have to remember that "white" is just the colour of their skin
Only race is human race and all that

He's trans racial

>white

Damn, she's as ugly as a chemical weapon.

>white male britcuck married THAT fucking abomination

??

That's not his daughter, idiot.

they look irish
only she looks pretty mixed, also like a dude. where are her eye lashes and brows

Why do you fags care if the baby has nigger facial features?

They look cuter in white skin than nigger skin.

They'll marry a white man/female and make white babies, all that matters is the skin color anyway

You fags are never pleased.

I'm tempted to believe Ginger genes are stronger than people claim

They're obviously mixed race wtf.

That's what happens during a white genocide. Mother nature says "fuck you, evolve". Proof that whites are genetically superior. No matter what race you are, you will give birth to the white race eventually. It is our time.

This is a great discovery, as it means white children with a black parent are incredibly rare. Keeps things nice and simple.

>only race is human race

wew lad

Pretty sure I could fit my dick up her nostril.

Gingers are nigs who migrated to Europe more recently than white people. Freckeled skin and curly red hair are the first in a long line of mutations to go from nig to white. Red hair is literally black hair with the black pigment removed leaving only Keratin. Red heads go grey early because the red pigment cells break down quicker than black or blonde pigments.

Why do you think Irish folk act like such subhumans?

That guy must have some kind of mutant super Caucasian genes that are dominant instead of recessive. Shame he wasted it.

>white

Just look like niggers caught in the flash of a camera

>T. Bro-history

>le race is only skin deep meme

i hate how she's "of nigerian heritage" yet he's "white". they wont say he's british, or even english, just "white".

>white

Man those whiglets are gonna have it rough in school.

This,

I'd rather her have one of those qt black girls with white facial features than whatever the hell these things are considered.

>this is considered White in Britbongistan

L O L

O

L

It's true though. While most Europeans were east Africans that migrated from east Africa through the caucuses and became indo-aryan people, Celts and potato niggers were West Africans who migrated up at a later point through the Iberian peninsula

Those aren't white.

>Nigerian heritage
>The guys just called (((white)))

Real whites call themselves by their tribe names, not just the color white lol.

>Girl:hey, I'm a Nigerian woman from Africa.
>Guy: hi! I'm a white guy from Europe

Totally descriptive with the guys genetic lineagem. Fucking kikes..

>Out of Africa theory

Those black genes look real superior. Cracka DNA doesn't stand a chance. Blondes and Red heads will be gone by 2050

The Jacksons do not have classic Sub-Saharan facial structures. Joe looks more like a med than some gorilla nose.

How can race be real if our skin is not real?

Some white dudes raped some of her female ancestors.
Big deal.

Really refuels my helicopter.

>fathered
hah

>white

BLEACHED

W H I T E D
H
I
T
E
D

I've seen LOT of cases like that in Brazil.

And I know one here in Argentina (except the black one was the father).

I've seen also ginger niggers in USA with "pinkish" skin.

The world is a weird place

Libs will find a way to claim racism with the husband

"White"

Is this what brits consider "white"?
Maybe in America and South America, sure. But I expected better from euroop.

These kids will grow up to repopulate Ireland after the apocalypse. No one will notice the difference.

Oh so they're Irish then.

>Daily Mail
>retarded journo's dont understand how half black kids can have fair skin

Topkek.

You can't be this stupid that you actually believe this, user?

Hans, get the rope!

Huh, what a coincidence. I just finish watching a video by ginger ninja trickster (he does marshal arts and tricks on youtube) with his daughter.
His wife is completely black, non mixed, but his daughter is white as fuck.
Ofc she couldn't inherit his blue eyes because of the dominant expression of brown from mother but she got his ginger hair which is insane.
Her facial features do lean towards black though.

Funny thing genetics.

Topkek

Not even bleached , it's full on
WHITED THE BLACK OUT

Fuck man that guy has truly goat genes

I encounter many white women on a daily basis that look like top right when I'm driving through town or enter a walmart.

>Genetic mutations in BLACKs mean that white people are can be denyied their heritage
Reasoning of a 10 yo
Kys
white skin/hair and light eyes = white in all cases
(Except kikes but still they've been goyed)
Slavs white
Finngol=white
Stay mad Mr.35%

do you live in fucking Zambia or somewhere?

Isnt this news old? i remember reading this a few years ago..

>slavs
>white

>Pierced nips
FUGGGGG

I legitimately believe we should let him fuck all our wives, if only to save the white race.

Yes, some morbidly obese white women with bitch faces that makes their fat go inwards into their faces can look like the top right nigger

its her bra you bunch of spergs

BLEACHED

Look closely. The nostrils are too wide. The hair too curly. The nigger lips are not seen because tight smile.

Hahaha GET BLEACHED SLUT!

Look at their facial structures.

My father is a black football (soccer) player.
My mom is a white european model.

Sister is black, other sister is mullato, I am white and so is my younger brother.

It's not like it can't happen and I'm pretty sure it's not newsworphy.
Neither of us have that giant nose and lips, or the negroid facial structure.

No you don't.

I don't even know who's jewing who anymore

That guy looks kinda like Charlie Z.

I guess that what considered white around here these days kek Still look like ugly albino niglets

lol no.

Then it takes an english and a nigger to make an irish, interesting

White men + black women is the second wave of the interracial agenda. They have had a decade or more of getting women to try and normalize to the idea of dating black men, so now its time to focus on the other half other of the white race.

It will be especially effective if it works because the biggest thing stopping white women is the social shame from dating blacks, which comes predominantly from white men.

black girls with white features need to be bred by white men

kek

Read more

>white
>albino mutants with low IQ
>dad is a low test race traitor beta

Such beautiful children!! Who cares about genes !!

Does this kind of stuff only work on lower-IQ demographics? Or those who follow mainstream culture? What 'slice' of civilization does it encompass?

I can't understand how somebody can have any sympathy towards animals like these. They look disgusting.

>My father is a black football (soccer) player
Who did he play for?

>white

lmao no

You know, I think the only thing more ugly than a nigger, is a nigger with white skin.

True say

Internacional, Flamengo etc.

Post picture of your sister then if you are so proud of your family and their looks.

Go ahead I will wait.

Black women do tend to make good wives, moreso than white women who pay black women to take care of their children because they are too busy with facebook to glance at their screaming child.

Yes, white, upper class Dominican women pay pure black Haitian women to be affectionate to their children.

It is very shameful.

>Ayyyyy

>Zambia or somewhere

Close enough, USA

Maybe the first irish were black.