Guys we have a serious leaf problem on this board and it's getting worse...

Guys we have a serious leaf problem on this board and it's getting worse. Regardless of your political views their posts have always been the most cancerous but it's on a new level now. I thought we could tolerate them but we have no choice now. How can we limit them from coming to Sup Forums? Do we ignore them? Suggest other boards?

Serious solutions only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
huffingtonpost.ca/news/quebec-hijab-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you ignore Canadians, they win.

the real problem is your racism and miscogenie you racist scum

this, atleast the aussies are funny with their shitposts, you guys need to build another wall.

>muh funny australians
>canadians should cater to humor

We own this board. Fuck off back to stormnigger front

Everyone who forced the day of the rake and leafposting shit memes is to blame, because you enabled the shitposters instead of ignoring them.

Oh, and for cheap (You)'s. You couldn't help yourselves, instead of ignoring the obvious shills/shitposters/JIDF you had to get in on the free (You)'s.

This is my point. One leaf commented bait, the other legit anger, and the other was passive but still signaled superiority. No matter what kind of post it is it's cancerous. They're too far gone.

Seriously where do we go from here?

Suck a shitskins smemgad dick, leaf. You don't own shit.

You tell others to stop using our plethora of free proxies, or ignore the obvious bait.

I want slug posting to stop. Reopen the forum Sven.

Start to poison the Timmy Ho's!!!

why don't people get it yet? anybody can post any grade of bullshit bait/shit and get all of the (yous) the problem is the fucksticks replying to them. ignore the posts and they will slide. the fact that canadian posts anger you so much is proof that canada is successful at shitposting. 1st rule: if you get mad, you lose! also please come up with something better than maple syrup it was lame when southpark tried to force it and it is lame now.
kilts, moose, geese, biggest cuck in the world running the country, igloos, eskimos, rye, there really is way to much here for maple syrup to be the one thing to hone onto.

Turn Canada into a Sombrero.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

Every fake liberal post here is made by chinks. The only way to get them to fuck off is to ignore them and stop feeding them (You)s.

our excuse of a country is full of brown libtard autists, what do you expect from us

Checked. Have you considered suicide?

Soon, dear burger. Soon.

Kek

Canadians are so retarded they can't even be trusted with their own head of state and have rely on the UK.

This.

Also fucking proxyfags.

Where do we go from here?

How about not generalizing all leafposters?

Burgers are plenty good at toxic shitposting. Most of the shitposting I've seen online in my life has been from the burgers, but for some reason, you guys are totally innocent?

Collective guilt is a commie tactic. Remember that.

Australians are funnier, Canada shit posts like turks and poos, which makes a lot of sense.

EH WHAT'S GOIN ON IN HERE BUDDEH?

even anti leaf threads are getting taken over by leafs. give it up, this board is lost

state the nature of your problem with leafy shitposting?

We need a leaf filter. Just identify all leaf posts as spam. and block.

>even anti leaf threads are getting taken over by leafs. give it up, this board is lost

We need to meme Canadians into electing more liberals so they destroy themselves

This is a leaf owned board.

Everyone else get out.

Download chrome and use the extension. You will never see another leaf post.

We've been doing that already

hello?

>humor

Leaf fucks can't even spell humour properly.

To eliminate us, you must nuke Canada.

Please do it.

>extra u
>ever
Extremely troubling

>Guys we have a serious leaf problem on this board and it's getting worse.

Really? I haven't noticed.

Always antagonizing, cucky, or bait. Notice you never see a positive response or agreement to a leaf's post unless it's another leaf.

Never. Literally not once.

dude

dont forget quebec

>Always antagonizing, cucky, or bait. Notice you never see a positive response or agreement to a leaf's post unless it's another leaf.

they have a low level of discourse, like that of a 12 year old. Needless namecalling and fallacies abound.

They're so secretly ashamed of themselves that they balame proxy posters for their reputation.

Exactly. There's never a real discussion or even good argument with leafs. And I wouldn't generalize "all leafs" but I'm not exaggerating when I say I haven't seen a single constructive leaf post. It would be dishonest for me to say "okay not all leafs do this" because in my experience they do

Nice strawman faggot. I have never seen a single informative, well written, well thought of post by a Brit in the months I've been here. Nothing but the self loathing and embarrassment of their failed state of a country makes them try to bully the bigger guys to feel big themselves. At the end of the day, the only reason they're still surviving is because we're tolerating their shit. Like a cute puppy barking or a baby chewing with their mouth open. Look at what you did to your own language, you fucking butchered it and now 90% of your words are spoken incorrectly. Only places like Canada and the east coast of America speak the English language the way it's supposed to be spoken. Fucking kill yourself.

This is a good example of what we were talking about

Hey Americano, you don't understand that leafs are just a bunch of fags from all over the world who could not emigrate to USA?? So they pick Canada instead? Consider them, as a trash ...

classic leaf. responding with a shitpost

The only thing Canada deserves is a nuclear holocaust.

I think theyre just trolling and baiting with the flag. Its easy to get patriots pissed off at stupid lib values. Especially when you act like a rabid fuckhead about em.

We need our own Trump. Jordan Peterson for Prime Minister please.

eh?

Thats funny coming from a romanian

Thanks to Trump, Chief Leaf is taking in the displaced rapefugees. We suffer for you, let us stay

Yeah lmao I guess it's just best to ignore for now

Ahaha.. you know nothing about Romania, and your leaf opinion makes me smile at how idiot you are:)

There's no serious problem you fucking dumb new fag

All the real Sup Forums users are using 4chanX to filter leaf tard posts

Go back to redshit new fag

>Get absolutely destroyed
>...he...he....he's just a l-leaf...

Face it, you're just upset because you keep losing arguments with to us, so you need some kind of excuse. It's getting old us and Australia are sick of the bullshit.

macar uni dintre noi au ajuns aici in canada. Nu toti romani sunt prosti - doar aia care nu au putut sa plece :)

We come to Sup Forums because its the only place a leaf can rage-out in peace. We are so displaced that most of us literally dont know anyone irl that thinks like us. Canada is cucked beyond belief.

If we take all these musskiez and they chimp out hard enough, then just maybe some canadians will wake up out of their cbc stupor and realize we dont have a future if things continue

if we gnore him, he thinks he has won. it's how canadians see reality.

Esti prost oricum, eu stau in Germania si am afaceri aici, asa ca bafta la muls reni pe acolo:)

Canada is part of the USA right or like an ugly sister?

Have trump sign an executive order silencing leafs.

Naw Quebec is more racist than the rest of Canada combined. They banned Hijabs a year or so ago:
>huffingtonpost.ca/news/quebec-hijab-ban/

I think Canada is mostly racist, that's why the media is trying very hard to push cultural identity.

You should run to your nearest safe space!

Punem pariu ca esti tigan?

You're right, his post proves it. I'm not sure that's a problem though. Leafs living in their own little bubble is fine as long as they stop posting so much. I'd concede their """"winning""" if I could see less shitposts by them. That's how bad it's become

>Naw Quebec is more racist than the rest of Canada combined. They banned Hijabs a year or so ago:

NOR RACIST

1)A RELIGIOUS CULT IS NOT A RACE
2)ANY PERSON OF ANY SKIN COLOR CAN WEAR A HIJAB qed banning them is not 'racist'

How stupid are you?

O...hang on...it's a FUCKING LEAF

Lol. Somebody wants to be cucked... And now it is leafs

Why are you ignoring my arguments? Exactly.

Ti-am zis ca esti prost dar tot nu intelegi!! Hai continua ca esti amuzant.

neuk cheena

Do not respond to blatant bait. Problem solved.

What arguments? The only posts by you are:

In response to my well thought out problem with leafs to which you said "dude"
>not an argument

Then you talked shit about Brits which isn't relevant, and, not for nothing but you guys are the most cucked nation. But nonetheless it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. So,
>not an argument

Then you claimed we got absolutely destroyed.
>not an argument

What argument am I ignoring, exactly? The only credit I give to leafs is their bait (like this post), but I've ignored it for long enough

>Pulling shit out of thin air
If you had any actual evidence you would have shown proof. Never said any of that.

>leafs are now a parody of themselves

this

pol is Canadian internet clay don't like get off pol