When you find out the Mexican family down the street is here illegally

When you find out the Mexican family down the street is here illegally

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When you find out the last JIDF shill thread was btfo and archived and now there are 20 slide threads made in the last 3 minutes

That's your que to report them.

would be a shame if someone reported them....

Be an American. Call it in.

You know what to do, senpai.
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Try being in Tucson AZ, half my street is mexican. My neighbors are a family of 11 living in a 3-4 bedroom house.

Cant wait until they all get deported so I can live without shitty mexican music and getting stink-eyed by their grandma every fucking day.

>going out with hispanic chick
>she starts ranting and raving about this deportation shit out of nowhere for some reason
>finally she spills the beans after a sex session
>user my sister is illegal, she grew up with my mom on the other side but we were able to get them across , I'm scared she has no life over there and they are going to deport her !
>try to console her while still squeezing her tits
>user I was wondering since you love me do you think you can marry her it's just for her to get a green card and stay then when all this blows away just divorce we talked it out and think it'll work
>wha what
>literally 15 minutes of her trying to guilt me into getting her green card status
>realize I have the upper hand and tell her if we get married I need to christen the marriage that night
>EW user YOU'RE SICK! YOU FUCKING FREAK!
>she's mad throughout the day afterwards till it's around 9pm
>she comes around and starts trying to be super casual about it
>realize she talked to her sister and they actually agreed
>realize she's trying to get me to bring it back up by prodding me in that direction and can tell she's going to be all "exasperated," And agree

It's literally happening already, these fucks are sexing for green cards

>women are whores
Gee. What a shocker. Really makes my neurons tingle.

who keeps posting jack gerreyn here l m a o

I bet it must be a bitch to get parking. 1 house probably clogs up half the street with cars.

who cares faggot
u think sex is a magical experience? u fuckin fairy twink
i bet u pray for a good woman that will fill ur life with rainbows n butterflies dont u, u fuckin unicorn-dick sucking fag

We need to take more pics of SJW's and numales and start doing memes they won't like.

U

I know most are whores it's just weird when it happens to you for the first time, you know what I mean?

Where did you get that? I was just shocked she'd actually want me to marry her sister just to stay here, then I tried to joke about sexing her sister to sorta defuse the situation. I didn't realize she'd actually agree to the shit

mfw

>she'd actually want me to marry her sister just to stay here
bcus that is the american way
she loves america so much she'd marry n fuck a lowlife like u

>christen the marriage
What does that mean?

>live in Socal

>tens of thousands of cute latinas are on the prowl to get married to american citizens

Really activates your almonds

you're probably lying about this.

Just tell her no about the marriage lol. Fuck their stupid games.

What an ugly cunt.

jokes on her, I don't care about her
sex the first night of marriage
I was joking to get her to back off because this was fucking crazy but later that night it sounded like she and her sister fucking agreed to this shit

This like zyklon ben

You know what to do, OP.
You know what to do.