I've never seen a picture of Trump with even a little bit of scruff

I've never seen a picture of Trump with even a little bit of scruff

please help Sup Forums is our Lord just a Low-T Cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/04/obama-i-cant-grow-facial_n_148545.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

facial hair has nothing to do with test

>he doesn't shave every morning

Its a military school habit

Maybe he shaves?

i can't even see hair follicles on his face though

there's not even like normal human fuzz on him

Shaving = discipline. Not shaving = nigger.

I've been wondering this for a better part of a year, how does he do it? he must shave before every single appearance or perhaps he had it lasered off?

Also
>Low-T
Fuck no

he is fucking 70, testosterone declines

He probably got it lasered off for convenience. A man like Trump doesn't have time to waste shaving.

I'm thinking its probably lasered off.

You know theres machines that leave your face like a pubescent boy right?

Why are you trying so hard to force your new meme Vic? Didn't you quit Twitter to protect your family from the ebil trolls last month?

Can we see Vic Berger's face pics? I'm getting sick of liberals want to hold other people to specific standard but will never hold themselves to that same standard.

There are studies showing correlation between not having facial hair and having a small penis.

High quality shaves eliminate all stubble all day.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a barber do it every morning.

Also he's blond and old so the hairs will either be white or blond and thus hard to see.

Underage and/or lowtest nevershave pls leave or mods b& pls.

I know from bootcamp follicles are more evident on southern europeans and those with dark hair

I'm half latino which gives me less facial hair, you can't see anything for about 2 days after shaving at least nothing an MTI could spot

this is all speculation though

He believes facial hair to be unprofessional/degenerate. He stated this himself or it was confirmed through his team. I don't recall which exactly

If you look at old pics of him, he clearly has a beard pattern. He obviously had a laser hair removal surgery. Big mistake.

Trump’s testosterone level is 441.6.

He's blonde

Blonde guys always usually don't grow facial hair too well

>these faggots are so unkempt and worthless they can't even shave with a disposable or straight razor

>people in this thread claiming facial hair as not being redpilled

He's a time traveler. You can't have facial hair when you time travel. That's what I have been told via Project Pegasus.

>He believes facial hair to be unprofessional/degenerate.
And I believe grapes to be sour

numales ruined beards for me like forever

He shaves with a blade that's why
He cares about his impeccable presentation so you will never see him miss.
Look at his father and grandfather and then look at his grandfather and great-grandfather on his mother's side and you will see his facial hair genetics are god tier

>laser
>removing with wax for years
>shaving everyday sometimes twice a day when younger

There are other possible explanations. Why can't liberals come with arguments instead of ad hominen

Why? It's not like he will ever need that hair to stay warm. Hes rich enough.

He employs dozens of barbers you dummy.

Don't worry kiddo, one day you'll learn about shaving.

Are you 8?

>Vic Berger
Who gives a fuck what this cunt says

More like chair camp

Not an argument. Kys.

he needs to get on trt

Who gives a fuck though?

Oy vey, is it just me or does he look like a fucking rabbi there?

Yes he can't grow a beard. It means nothing though.

>not being clean shaven at all times

Here

441 is on the low end of normal, which is good. High testosterone is bad. It clouds reasoning abilities. Just look at niggers - they have the highest testosterone but lowest IQs.

vaguely reminded of Grant

This is the guy who is saying that Trump's not an alpha male and has low testosterone.

>facial hair
>testosterone

Dumb kike thinking his kike beard makes him high t

For his age, it's actually exceptional.

>these are the kind of arguments the left is resorting to now
My fucking sides
If nu-males have proven anything it's that beards have no bearing on someone's manliness

These guys are really running out of stuff to say about Trump.

>Low-T Cuck?

Beards are for nu-males, hippies, muslim scum and mentally challenged street people.

The only exception is those that HAD to grow them to kill muslims more effectively in counterinsurgency and POSSIBLY orthodox clergy.

Never trust a man with a beard.

Since WW1 when beards were banned as they prevented the correct fitting of gas masks beards have been for scumbags.

what machines?

Meanwhile in reality

huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/04/obama-i-cant-grow-facial_n_148545.html

>Trump
>normal human
he's a reptilian wearing a latex mask, wtf guys I thought you watched Alex Jones.

what does have to do with a 5 o'clock shadow?
Does he shave 2/3times a day?

He looks like a granny in drag. Even has an effeminate voice.

where?

Google "Permanent Facial Hair Removal".
He is a fag.

But user, I grow some hair to help accent my jaw

I grew one to combat the cucks' attemped hijacking of masculinity.

In my defense, i chop my own firewood and keep/process my own meat.

>tater calling anyone scumbags

Guess I'm a nigger, but I have amazing beard aesthetics so it would basically be a crime for me to not grow it.

facial hair has nothing to do with test levels, but rather how you respond to it. More than enough beta nu male cucks that weigh 110 and can grow a beard

Donald Trump follows the old Roman patrician rule of being clean-shaven showing your mastery over nature

Nigga, latinos have a lot of facial hair.. I grew a fucking mustache at 7 years old, nigga our women have more mustache than some american men..

trump doesn't like facial hair in general
I can see it as something he sees as unprofessional

carson is the only one in his cabinet with an actual beard, bannon just seems too lazy to shave, perry often has mustache stubble but a lot less beard

He clearly had facial hair when younger. Probably had it lasered off

So Trump is either an oversexed perverted monster, or low T? You can't have it both way libs.

As others have said, best bet is laser removal because he doesn't have time for facial hair, and always wants to look professional.

>implying Trump didn't just get it all lazer removed decades ago so he wouldnt have to deal with it every morning

Not only he has zero facial hair, but he has zero jawline as well. Drumpf just looks pathetic overall.

And the little spots of spittle in the corner of his mouth and the post sunday morning come down sniffs after too much coke he makes
>Literally not even able to be a mouthbreather

Only nu-males have any facial hair at any time, stupid. He has some class so he shaves multiple times.

He's an evolved human being.
In the future, there will be no more hair.

Are you retarded? I think so. Hair protects from the elements. Donald doesnt need facial hair.

This guy's just angry he unintentionally made some fantastic pro-Trump propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Facial hair is unproffesional, I'd imagine that he would have had his removed by laser.

Reptilians don't wear fucking masks you retard. They're shaprshifters

I always thought that Vic was pro-trump, his videos are what led to You Can't Stump The Trump and the elevation of memes to the mainstream which bolstered Trump's primary victory.

So I followed Vic and then he became the loudest cuck on twitter when Trump lost, he makes like 5 Drumpf posts every day

are you retarded?

lazer hair removal or an epilator.

So all those Africans have small ones?

I wish I could shave my face that clean without making cuts.

>2017
>Don't Laser shaving
>Still falling for the metalshave jew

Is it true that he sharted in airforce one?

>tfw Scandianvian on my father and mothers side
>tfw hairy everywhere

I..is.. this normal?

Donald Trump's enemies are now stealing memes that were used against Hillary Clinton. Lazy!

lol that would be sick

Numale beards are overly clean cut looking. Real men don't maintain their beards like metrosexual faggots.

Amazing

>believing this

Look up pictures of young Donald Trump and you can clearly see the face of a man who shaves. He is now 70 and does weird shit to his skin to achieve his look which is why it is hard to see his facial shadow.

His testosterone was through the roof, when he went on Dr. Oz.

>Very low testosterone.
/ourguy/ Horsey begs to differ

Majestic

>man with five children
vs
>numale with five cats

Breathtaking

>441 is on the low end of normal

He's 70, nigger.

No they don't I don't know where this meme came from
Niggers have average test. If I recall they actually have higher estrogen levels
T. /fit/

Why is the skin around his eyes and mouth discolored?

kek no wonder he shaves so much

Yeah, he shaves.