Any1 has anything against LGBTQ+, tell me why

As a bisexual, seeing all this hate against LGBTQ+ people getting equal rights as straight couples. I really don't see the point in being against homosexuality. I haven't heard a better reason than "well I just don't like it" so i'm looking up to find people with better arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/homosexual-activists-intimidate-american-psychiatric-association-into-removing-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sticking your dick in poo is not a gender. Kill yourself.

all homosexuals died a day before christ was born, God hates ungodliness, homosexuality is a mortal sin, which is condemned.

I fucking hate religion, look at those retards using it as an excuse for hate

L and G are valid, but degenerate, sexual orientations
B is special snowflake syndrome
T is a mental illness
QA46WTFBBQ+ is a combination of special snowflake syndrome and mental illness

I'm cool with the gay, transsexuals are hurting themselves.

I hate heresies, indoctrinates anti-christ teachings which repeals anything Christ related, causing hate towards god.

Literally just stop shoving your agenda down our throats. Not everyone is like you OP.

(((You)))

I have to agree with wpqnecT9 and vrDQV3S0 but transexuality exist because the differences people make between genders.

BISCUM RRREEEEEEEEEE

I get what you mean. Being an alpha bi is great, you retain enough test to resist the libcuck mentality and fuck whoever you want.
The only legimate argument I hear is against the faggot culture (full on cross-dressers, beta gays and bi's) that's degrading masculinity, and that LGBT suffers from a higher magnitude of STD's.

>Higher chance of drug abuse.
>Loads of mental illnesses.
>Pedophilia.
>Rampant STDs.
>Destroys the family unit.

you need to go back

This

And being gay has nothing to do with faggtory.

Pic related are degenerates. But there are lots of decend people who are into the same sex.

"I hate X, I am totally a Sup Forumsack :))

Also these Y aren't bad, trust me! It's not the same snowball effect we used to legalize gay marriage :DD"

kys

I don't. I have a problem with militant leftist organizations and people who think there's thirty seven genders. But if you're just a normal person who likes it in the butt, I don't give a fuck

The memes are fun anyways though, so I ironically shitpost about fags, but it's no different then ribbing the Irish for being potatoniggers

STDs are everywhere because of disgusting promiscuous faggots and "bisexuals".

Children shouldn't be taught that homosexuality is okay because it's a very risky and unhealthy lifestyle.

Homosexuals are 9 times out if 10 really annoying and emotional and unbalanced people.

First off it's LGBTQIA+

Gay here, one thing I've noticed among Sup Forums is severe hypocrisy.

Let's face it, Sup Forums is filled with racist wannabe Polish xenophobes, and that is entirely fine. However attacking groups which support you is not a good way to spread your cause.
I down to heart support Trump, I supported him from the very start of this election, continuously spreading his word, successfully might I add. Trust me when I say I want nothing but the best for our country, but when Sup Forums, with similar ideas goes around attacking groups of individuals based on their background, without knowing their cause, it makes us look bad.

Tolerate those who support your cause and realize that not every gay, black, or whoever is a bad person, because they may have the same views as you do.

So what I'm gay too what the fuck difference does it make? Stop making threads making us look like fucking retards asshole fuck you

>equal rights

tell me about single right homosexuals don't have that I do have

I think you mean LGB

Degenerate.

Just listen to common filth.

Someday you'll turn 15 and be Even Smarter.

marriage

I don't hate trannys I just don't think it's good for them.

They're both harmless to others.

You fags do a nice job doing that yourselves with your gross pride parades.

Your statements or opinions have to be valued before I'm insulted, sweetie.
I'll be more of an American than you'll ever be.

Hate is a strong word, that is reserved for Moslems.

I find your kind disruptive to the social order as resources you consume will not go on to creating more citizens to fight in our wars or pay taxes.

Have you considered not everyone on Sup Forums subscribes to the same philosophy? Fascists call me a liberal cuck and communists call me a fascist.

What rights do I have as a non-LGBTQ+ that you don't have?

LGBTQ+ have more rights than I do. I can be discriminated against in hiring, employment and university admissions because I'm a CIS white male. They cannot discriminate against LGBTQ+ people.

By the way this isn't a shitpost. I legit want to know what rights LGBTQ+ people think they don't have.

Bet you're a nigger lover too.

Were humans created for a purpose or do they have no purpose whatsoever? If you're an atheist, it's easy to reject this question as absurd and claim humans should do whatever they want, as depraved as it might be. That is utter chaos and inherently satanic.

Homosexuality is a betrayal and a twisting of your created purpose.

I don't like gay parades they're full of mentally ill retards

Did you forget that your kind brought AIDS to the U.S?

Marriage is contract between male and female and nothing else, homosexuals have right to marriage, just not to the same sex(which is NOT marriage) like everyone thus having exactly same rights as everyone else.

You are attention whores. Despite being free to be any sexuality, you demand acceptance from others. You aren't being persecuted or oppressed. Stop with the gay parades.

i could care less about what they do sexually. they tend to almost entirely be liberal which is why I hate them

So the exact same thing as modern straight hookup culture? Its just that gays were separate from sex being related to child rearing first and had a head-start.

The fact is fags are overrepresented on Sup Forums and we're just as nationalist and anti-leftist sjw bullshit as the rest of you.

We see how much you hate fags and frankly I don't think you're completely unjustified. But at the end of the day we nationalist fags are still here, the future of my nation and people is more important to me than what you reactionaries think of where I stick my dick.

Just as long as you ensure protection against STD's, don't fall into faggot culture, and not shove 'MUH PROMISCUOUS, CROSS DRESS, KEK BOY' faggot culture down people's throats, there's no real issue.

The whole family unit thing is overblown, there's plenty more straights than gays and even more so bi's.

>So the exact same thing as modern straight hookup culture?
Except at a much, much higher rate.

Polgb forever

pedophilia doesnt have anything to do with LGBT,
please tell me more about mental illnesses that homosexuality can cause, why would being gay increase drug abuse, It is true that STDs are more common in homosexual couples but still that still is a matter of their own safety, and no, it doesn't destroy the family unit, just the fact that both parents are the same sex doesn't mean its worse than two parents of different genders. it is true they might not know as much as they would if they were both genders but the same goes if a child had only one parent.

Other than that, thank you for taking time to reply

does the Q stand for queer?

I'm very much aware of that, however it's like a bandwagon, people jump on the hate train when things don't make sense. People have to follow trends, while it may not be everyone, there is a large number of hypocrites in Sup Forums.

Obama's CC education at its finest.

Better than being a Muslim lover.

>Assuming the mental disease isn't being queer.
Fucking idiot.

It's degenerate and unnatural behavior and should be abhorrent to everyone.

Sex is for procreation to ensure the continuation of the species.

Ok so when the only legal sex was to get yourself pegged by giant hairy bear women nobody would be discriminated because everybody has the same rights?

Women are allowed to marry man.
So it´s at least discrimination based on sex/gender if you forbid a man to marry another man,

Evidence? Any studies from the last decade? Millennials caught up to the hypersexuality of gay hookup culture. Compare Tinder to Grindr. Not significantly different. I'd argue that straight sexual culture is even worse for society, as gays don't leave illegitimate children and single mothers across the country and only screw themselves over.

Why should I be fine with mental illness? Am I fine with Anorexia and Schizophrenia going untreated? No

Right to not be discriminated against in housing and hiring

Why do I need a legitimate reason to not like you?

Lol mental disease.

Why should parents be happy about their son having his rectum torn apart by 20+ partners a month, contracting unpronounceable STDs, and thereby raising his risk of suicide by a massive margin?

The left makes it seem like we are progressing by condoning this shit, but really we're just going back to the way humans behaved in the stone age: no self control, no risk analysis and no decency.

Honestly, gay rights are a necessary evil because it's not a huge issue and nobody wants to think about it anymore. But, in a perfect world, gays would be hunted down and slaughtered by the thousands.

Oh, and there's no such thing as lesbians.

all gays are pedophiles

they're just trying to get us down the slippery slope

I always thought q was questioning

I have nothing against mentally ill people like OP

>the future of my nation and people is more important to me than what you reactionaries think of where I stick my dick

Yet it's more important that you stick a dick up your ass than actually reproducing in favor of the ideology you claim to support.

very selfish

You just fucking made a slippery slope by equating all gays to pedophiles.
Irony

If the LGBTQ's would just say, "yes I'm a deviant, but I'm OK with that" I would say agree that "yes you are a deviant but I'm OK with that also if you keep it to yourself". What creates the hate is the LGBTQ's always try to ram their lifestyles down everyone's throat with the claim that their the one's who are normal.

>Why should parents be happy about their son having his rectum torn apart by 20+ partners a month, contracting unpronounceable STDs, and thereby raising his risk of suicide by a massive margin?
Just because you're a fag doesn't mean you have to be promiscuous and make terrible decisions. That would be the parents fault if they brought up their kid that way. You're just diverting responsibility to the boogeyman of gayness.

heres a thing you are acting like a child it to seek attention, or you are trolling to seek attention. but if you are genuinely not trolling, just be gay and shut the fuck up about it ffs. if you want to be gay, you have the right, no one can arrest you for it. if you are just going to act stupid, seek attention, and people say shit to you about it, then you had it coming, and they say w/e the shit they had coming at you and no one can arrest them for it either. its your choice if you just want to be gay and not be stupid about it, or be a childish attention seeker and come here and complain it out on a freaken Sup Forums thread

It is a mental illness.
And those who suffer from it are manipulated and used as a subversive tool to destabilize a nation.
In the US, homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder until subversive movements forced its declassification:
conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/homosexual-activists-intimidate-american-psychiatric-association-into-removing-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/

Morally degenerate and disgusting

The entire gay lifestyle is about selfcentered hedonism with no regard for the damage caused to others or themselves it is like all liberal ideology a cult of death. Being gay is choosing genetic suiside then attempting to force acceptance of that suiside if not spread it to others. This has no benifit to humanity, society, or nation. If anything it hinders progress.

They are mentally ill relative to the majority of human beings in the early 11th century

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

And this is the bigger picture or context:

Yuri Bezmenov (former kgb) Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Just because you're a fag doesn't mean you have to be promiscuous and make terrible decisions.
But pretty much all of you do that.

i am 16, i don't know what did you mean by that

are you mfm or wfw ?

Incorrect. I regularly date women looking for a future wife.

I always remember when I was younger leftists attempted to claim homosexuality was accepted in non-western cultures. When I checked the claim it was of course a half truth. It was acceptable for men to fuck other men AS LONG AS they eventually settle down with a woman, have children and fulfill their family duties.

Which I will. Just don't expect me not to fuck around around behind her back.

>Sex is for procreation to ensure the continuation of the species.

Ok let´s illegalise every form of sex which isn´t for reproduction.
Masturbation should also be illegal.

>Why should parents be happy about their son having his rectum torn apart by 20+ partners a month, contracting unpronounceable STDs, and thereby raising his risk of suicide by a massive margin?

Thats what some gay people do, the ones you see. I am neither a promisques fag, neither someone who has unprotected sex with strangers.

It´s like saying ever Natsoc is a jew and Nigger hating asshole who pees on brown children in public transportation.
It´s just wrong and incorrect.

What about Kühnen, what about Röhm.
Ok they are shit examples but even Hitler had homosexual traits so just fuck yourself and give women complete power over society by starving for their pussy juice.

Or just stop being a complete douchbag and cuck to the divide and conquer mentality and the stigma women enforce over homosexuality to remain in charge.

You always talk about how you're the same as straight couples, but gay culture revolves around casual sex in the toilet of a gay club, you always brag about how easy it is to get your dick sucked as a gay man, and so on. When you stop promoting this degenerate lifestyle (by showcasing it on gay parades) and prove that homo relationships are just as stable as straight ones and aren't exclusively sex-driven, then we can talk.

Completely agree. Pol shouldn't demonize gays. Their a minority compared to straights so the whole 'Muh species r in low numbers cuz of fags' is bullshit. They should attack the libtard fags promoting it as something to be put on a pedestal.

Gayd are annoying with all of their parades and attention calling. There are gays who you wouldn't know they were unless they told you, those are okay. But the ones who call for attention and for constant sympathy are annoying

I am against people who wear what they are on thier sleeve, and use that as leverage to act like assholed. Then scream racism/homophobe/transphobe/ect. whenever someone calls them out on their own bullshit.

Gays tend to do this a lot.

First, it gets people to stop the propagation of their genes. That's one of the reason why Jews push homosexuality and fag marriage so much in Western countries, because it stops whites from reproducing.

It helps the breakdown of the family unit. You need a father figure and a mother figure for child upbringing, otherwise you get all the problems that come with kids from single-mother homes. 2 mothers or 2 fathers will never replace complementary gender roles. Also faggots usually don't care about loyalty and have a high rate of transmitted diseases, and some of that mentality eventually carries over to regular relationships.

Gay culture also contributes to the feminization of men, which makes them more effeminiate and they become incapable of functioning like men, or they become liberal cucks. The opposite also applies to lesbian culture.

Homosexuality isn't only genetic. It's also something that can be culturally acquired. A lot of homosexuals come from single-parent families or gay families, or because of other factors, some of them become like that because their friends do it.

It also causes problems with division in society that can be used to destabilize society, like gay people getting cocky and getting the Mozilla CEO fired because he was against gay marriage, suing the bakery that didn't want to bake cakes for gay marriage.

Normalizing homosexuality can promote and propagate that behavior even to people who would've been just fine with straight relationships. That's why it shouldn't be done.

I'm okay with LGBTQQIP2SAA, except for the "T" and the "2S".

Those are just delusional people.

your sexual proclivities have nothing do with your rights you literal cocksmoker
you have no right to be a hedonist, only the privilege

You forgot the P

Gay men are almost all degenerates. Look up data on the average number of sexual partners they take.

Gay couples provide no societal value, therefore they should not be afforded tax credits associated with marriage. Those credits are for creating an environment in which children thrive. They're not doing that.

Gays are massively overrepresented as pedophiles.

The left is in denial of these facts.

With that said, I don't really care if you're gay. Just don't say that you deserve a tax break for adopting a child and marrying one of your fellow degenerates.

>First, it gets people to stop the propagation of their genes. That's one of the reason why Jews push homosexuality and fag marriage so much in Western countries, because it stops whites from reproducing.

People don´t choose to be gay, people are born gay, you can not make a gay person straight so you can´t make a straight person gay.
It´s bullshit. You don´t fucking choose being gay.

Anti-gun = pro being a victim
Pro-abortion = pro killing the unborn
Pro-gay = pro genetic suiside
>liberalism = cult of death.

Your sex is legal, marriage is defined as male+female, male+male or female+female CANNOT be married as that word doesn't include them. But if you meant register which is synonymous to marriage in homosexual terms then sure, they can have 'marriage' (without tax benefits as they will never bear kids) in most countries already and I say let them have it since no sane heterosexual man would marry in this age and homosexuals are not sane.
But don't claim you don't have some rights, you have exactly same right as everyone else which doesn't mean they have to include your special snowflake needs, I can't marry computers either.

>pedophilia doesnt have anything to do with LGBT
Most fags are pedos. I even heard some admit that they are attracted to children.

I HAVE A PROBLEM

I have a fucking problem because the gays eat tha poopoo

keep your mental illness for yourself and that will be fine
Have you seen schizophrenia, borderline or other mental parade? Me either

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.
>6% of married gays thought sexual fidelity was a neccesary part of marriage

nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html
>New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
>Despite numerous attempts to bias the results in favour of the null hypothesis and allowing for up to 20 (of 63, 32%) coding errors, Cameron's (2006) hypothesis that gay and lesbian parents would be more likely to have gay, lesbian, bisexual or unsure (of sexual orientation) sons and daughters was confirmed.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

The only reason you're even allowed to be a fag in public is because of the Kool-Aid chugging left.

>Just because youre gay doesn't make you promiscuous.
>Just because you're a muslim doesn't mean you're a radical.
>Just because you're black doesn't mean you're a criminal.
>Just because you're Mexican doesn't mean you're a drug dealer.

Typical leftist faggot response. Of course there are some gay couples that only fuck each other. And they aren't the ones whining and crying.

The point is that a DISPROPORTIONATE #of gays are promiscuous, and promiscuity statistically and, frankly, mechanically creates problems. What is it about saying this that makes liberals so mad?

And their response is always, "yeah but SOME of them aren't like that :("

>Which I will. Just don't expect me not to fuck around around behind her back.
>I am a selfish little faggot, therefore I must cheat on my wife to stick my dick in another man's ass

oh look, it's the equivalent of a degenerate libshit whore saying it's okay to cheat because her husband doesn't satisfy her enough

you're a piece of shit

stop being so selfish and repent

Not accepting of another persons sexual orientation are you?. How ironic...But they were born that way OP.

Well if I start blabbering how I love ramming wife's anal at interview I wouldn't be hired/housed either, maybe try to keep your sexual life to yourself? And what discrimination? Employers and house owners should be able to decide who to hire/house however they see fit as it's their property in the first place, or do you discriminate against people richer than you?

Nowadays people (Mostly children) are being conditioned to to adapt the gay lifestyle with it's constant promotion and glorification.