The Day Has Come

if there are any Torontofags on /pol, or any burgers planning on visiting Toronto tomorrow, you guys are cool, please stay way from the CN Tower.

I'm not going to say when, but tomorrow, much blood will be shed. Canada has been complacent for far too long. It's time for Canucks to wake up to the threat that is the sandnigger. If the only thing that will get peoples' attention is the lives of innocents, so be it.

Screencap this. /pol, never forget, black countries are for blacks, asian countries are for asians, but white countries are for all? We cannot allow this to continue.

Goodbye, brothers, it's been quite a ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tsa-to-purchase-3-5-million-rounds-of-ammunition/
muslimlink.ca/event/event/3334-we-support-muslim-refugees-peaceful-shutdown-of-us-consulate
tacretailer.com/2016/11/25/short-barreled-ar-15-pistols-gaining-popularity-among-pdws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

false flag

fake news

alternative facts

Proof or gtfo OP

dont do it OP

dont cash em ouside

>leaf
Like if we care what a edgy leaf does in leafland..
>i-if you kill your enemies they won!

sheeeeeeeeeeeit

fuck you OP

>88

It's only leafland because it's ruled by a gay drama teacher. We will put in motion the events that will bring an end to that.

Protect the purity of the white race. Save our race.

CASH ME OUSSIDE DA CN TOWER

Oh fuck. A leaf is raking the others?

can you send a message? say "Miku is best waifu"

Say hi to CSIS for me

DAY OF THE RAKE
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
A
K
E

nice photo
i wonder how many times it took to get reposted until you saw it and dl'd it for this

user dont do it. You will accomplish nothing at all how have you not realised this

You ain't gonna do shit

Hello TSA
thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tsa-to-purchase-3-5-million-rounds-of-ammunition/
S A G E

A

G

E

Will only be another victory for Canada

a fucking leaf?

Put me in the screenshot.

>implying leafs can do anything
You guys are pussies and you all know it. Same goes for you, if you really want to help your country get a job, become a leader on the business and try to be a real Sup Forumsitician..
>b-but my kill spread and high k/d
Fuck off your government try to make me a leaf when i was there, guess what? They were to leafs to even do something about it

>Whites murdering whites showing how dangerous all the nigger races are.

Sound leaf logic.

>prove that muslims are dangerous
>by shooting muslims

if not fake , good luck bro.

>860068
Thoth is with you friend. Awaken your inner power.

are you going to try and beat the high score or just prove your point and an hero as soon as popos show up?

I will never get tired of this

Praise kek

>Whites in Toronto

thats like 9 hours worth of craft time

who said anything about murdering whites?

muslimlink.ca/event/event/3334-we-support-muslim-refugees-peaceful-shutdown-of-us-consulate

i'll believe it when i see it on the CBC senpai

Called the CIA FBI DOD NSA SS MSOC UN and USN

NOOO

What have we learned from /HWNDU/?

are you doing this alone?

Don't do it.

Trump is coming soon to get rid of the Faggot. Don't give the Fag an excuse to crack down on Canadian patriots.

Include me in the screencap.

>leaf

Go for the high score, user.

of course not. This isn't going to be some bullshit autist suicide-by-cop. Don't worry, we're going to make the front page of every major paper in the world.

You better be unmistakably brown and murder people in the name of Islam.

>announcing the location ahead of time

Or is this some 9-D Chess?

are you gonna use a shitty pistol or military grade weapon? this better be an actual happening, non of that school shooter shit

OP don't be a fag. If you're truly for the cause, then you gotta stop and think about how this actually hurts us.
The Jews will grab this shit immediately and use it as ammo against us. Now is not the time to be doing rash things.
The tide is definitely turning. There's no need for anything ridiculous. That will only hurt what you ultimately want to achieve.
We have to play a very careful game of mental chess right now. Unloading on people throws a hell of a wrench into that. So, if you actually give a fuck, THEN DON'T DO ANYTHING VIOLENT!

I swear to god if you get us more fucking retarded gun laws

this. then you're allowed to kill as many whites as you possibly can. create hatred
if you're white, don't do shit or kill trudeau for shits and giggles

Does OP realise that even posting this is illegal in itself?

I'm honestly considering to report this.

Don't do it you fucking moron. That's going to have the opposite effect of what you want. People will start letting in more immigrants because of a violent attack against immigrants. You're fucking retarded man.

Checked. Holy 7s

Ultimate Leaf shit-posting

I would report but don't know how to contact mounties.

Oh well.

>Britain
>implying it's legal for you guys to even type
>can't buy knifes because they're too dangerous
>police has no gun because they're too dangerous
britbongs are like people with down syndrome, need to be protected from themselves apparently

shitskin mudslimes aren't real people.

What's going on here, guys?
Are the Bogdanoff's upset again? Who did they call this time?

Punished Leaf, a man without a Horton's

im waiting for lulz

You're worse than the muslims if you go through with this desu. Violent degenerates like you should be euthanised regardless of race.

just blow the horn of gondor

FALSE FLAG

>declaring intentions to commit a terrorist attack

this is illegal

regardless whether you think this is a joke or serious.

you're an idiot.

>BREAKING NEWS
>A PHOTO OF OP HAS BEEN FOUND

tacretailer.com/2016/11/25/short-barreled-ar-15-pistols-gaining-popularity-among-pdws/

please off yourself m8

Link is where he found the pictures for the guns

fake and gay