Economic advisor of the German government

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTeC75VC7j4
ecb.europa.eu/press/pressconf/2016/html/is160908.en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the best strategy for a solo zerker (no glitches please), starting from level 1 up to op8

These threads continue to be great fun, so lets have another one in these eventful days.

Technically, I am not an *economic* advisor anymore. I got transfered to another project last year.

this isnt a WoW roleplaying server
fuck off

What's your name and why is it Ahmed?

If you have the time to play fantasy games, you should be the one to Google this question.

What is the best way to crash the EU economy without rapefugees

Bomb a nuclear reactor in France or Switzerland.
Alternatively, make a large country leave the Eurozone.

what stuff/company should I invest my money in?

whats your opnion o n IS-LM models

I saw you were an expert for fantasy so I wanted to chime in for an opinion.

MSCI WORLD ETF, large reinsurance companies (such as Münchner Rück), Global Select Dividends 100, BlackRock funds ...

The latest developments after 2008, with money supply being poured into the economy to little avail, seem to have proven this theory obsolete.

Why do you LARP

>The latest developments after 2008, with money supply being poured into the economy to little avail, seem to have proven this theory obsolete.
nice LARPing, this would just prove LM curve is flat, cya

HAHAHAHAHA LARPING KRAUT HAS BEEN FOUND OUT

What is your stance on the Euro and the fact that multiple economists and politicians are now beginning to warn against its collapse? More specifically, does a trade account surplus worry you any bit at all?

So what?

If you cannot predict a causal relationship between money supply and other relevant macroeconomic parameters, the model is questionable.

These warnings have been around ever since the creation of the Euro. And, in my personal opinion, the Euro has been created with regards to the possible risks it contains.

Given that the ECB began to act like an ordinary, national Central Bank, Eurozone countries cannot become bankrupt and be thus forced out of the currency. So a collapse will happen if - and only if - a country is fully willing to leave the Euro. Italy is a candidate, so is France, so is Finland, so is still Greece.

Yeah, it does. Since such a large trade account surplus as that of Germany or China hints at unnatural, systemic disbalances.

Is domestic consumption set to rise any time soon?

How irredeemably fucked is every thing?

I do not see this happening, but then, this also depends on you, user. You can contribute.

Many things are bad. The feeling of uneasiness you get when following political developments is justified. After 1989, more problems were created than solved in the Western world.

Where is the most money?

a, England
b, USA
c, Somewhere else

What are some good books/websites on investment/forex? I want to get into that, and I'm ready to read a lot of the necessary stuff.

The private wealth of US citizen dwarfs everything else.

Need people to buy more stuff from me first.

Then I ask this way

Which country or entity holds the most protected and strongest financial power in world? (No citizens)

a, USA
b, England
c, Jews
d, Someone else

nah

If you have to ask this question, you should probably stay away of large investments for a while. No offense, just saying.

Sup Forums would probably lynch me for this, given half the opportunity, but you should read books about the methods of George Soros. That is really interesting and what investment should be about - finding the underperformers.

The US. Simply because of the size of its economy. It is rivalled only by China, and Chinese had far less time and liberty to amass comparable mountains of wealth.

1.how many days left until germany will collapse because of the immigrants
2.Martin Schulz will be ur next chancellor?

proof or gtfo

y u no gib more €??we're hungry :(

How does that answer my question? I don't intend to gamble all my money in the first day. I want to get some books on it, read them, try some stuff with a test account, and then read some more until I understand it better. So can you recommend some books/authors?

How are your muslim credit sheep doing? Is debt haram? We know they are imported partly to prop up the debt based banking.

When will interest rates be raised?

How do you imagine such a "collapse"?

He is more promising than any other of Merkels competitors, so, yeah, there is this possibility. We might have a center-left chancellor.

Spain.
What's wrong. Can we fix it. How. Should we leave the EU? Return to the Peseta?

Pat Dorsey - The little book that builds wealth
Michael Shearn - The investment checklist
McMillan - Options as a Strategic investment
Damodaran - Investment Valuation
Hagstrom - The Warren Buffett strategy

I only read the first three personally.

How much is being spent on wendelstein 7x? What's the plan? Energy domination?

How old
What did you study ? i guess Economics.. but where ? Frankfurt ?
How did you find a job there ? networks ? interships ?

If things stay as they are, never. The measures Draghi recommended were never put into action, so I do not see him changing his course ever.

thank you

>Technically, I am not an *economic* advisor anymore. I got transfered to another project last year.
what kind of project?

What would have to happen?
>Currently diversifying because I don't want to see my €€€s melting away

So why did countries like Italy, France, Spain or Greece, with troubling government debt, refuse to accept more refugees than they did?

Do you have contingency plans in place in case southern European countries decide to switch back to their own currencies and the euro falls apart?

If you have to switch back to the Deutschmark, how will the German economy maintain competitiveness without an artificially devalued currency?

Do you have any idea what the long-term cost to the government will be of taking care of over 1 million economically useless migrants?

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=VTeC75VC7j4

How concerned are you about Germany's low fertility rates/ aging population and the effects this will have on productivity?

C-Beam?

I will answer only some of the questions, since there are very few people with my biography.

- B. Sc. Computer Science
- Masters in the Netherlands

And you can discard the idea of working where I do without networks. The amount of contacts involved is large, and I had a lot of luck to make it.

But if you have talent and compassion in Germany, a lot is possible even without networking.

Read his interviews if you are truly interested:

ecb.europa.eu/press/pressconf/2016/html/is160908.en.html

And, yeah, Draghi is actually speaking his mind here. This is what he thinks about the situation.

Do you expect us to into elections this year? Also the denbt is unbearable so ton’s expect us to pay in my lifetime

Access Management in large financial institutions.

all currencies are designed to fail, because people running the economy rely on bullshit theories that are like bleeding to medicine

still, the euro is actually good for euro shit holes
>states can no longer abuse monetary policies to keep pumping cash into the state
>states now need consent of every other states to activate a monetary policy: in exhange, they will have to assume less retarded politics (like not going full commie-retard)
>that effect is somewhat close to the discipline gold standard or any 100% cash coeficient healthy currencie imposes on the state and the economy

this mean the BCE has been fucking up the shit WAY LESS than the FED, which lacks any "double checks", unlike the BCE or either the central bank of Japan, who are extremely fucked up too.

Still, in life, a small fuck up is still a fuck up. Normies are gonna lose everything.

The cold bitchslap will hit euroretards and they won't understand what was going on, I predict nazism coming back again. This board itself is already full of retards that just worry about muh degeneracy and completly ignore the economy

Because culture is more important to some than money. We all know germans have no existing culture.

Does the German goverment have some place for the elite to flee to when the race war breaks out. Where is that place?

How in hell is unified currency supposed to work without unified taxation/economic policy?

Are you taking refugees from California?

Frankly said, we do not. This is because a break-up of the Eurozone would be a heavy burden for every member, not only its favored members.

The German economy is competitive through a combination of wage moderation and technological expertise, so we would have to concentrate on the latter again. Everyone should, actually, not only currency manipulating countries.

Yeah, it will add around 20 million of additional spending responsibilities each year. This sum is unlikely to increase, but that is the only good news here.

did you wake up from coma?
The eurozone is already dominated by the euro government, minimun taxation rates are settled by europe, not national sovereingty.

i.e. europe members can't become switzerland even with 100% popular vote
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

>Alternatively, make a large country leave the Eurozone.

Done

>Do you expect us to into elections

Hm?

>Also the denbt is unbearable so ton’s expect us to pay in my lifetime

I do not expect it, neither does anyone reasonable. You will default sooner or later.

>British education
You were never part of the Eurozone.

We should be quite concerned, since that leaves an unsolved pension problem for the generations to come.

The German government tried to solve the demographic shortage by indiscriminately inviting immigrants, but this may have created more problems than it solved.

Additionally, unlike Japan, Germany cannot infinitely keep its economy on a defibrillator, so we could face debt deflation. We are living on borrowed time here.

british masterrace invented the best innovation in history, using certificates of property as the trade item instead of the item itself.

Sadly that race is now extinct and you're a mudslime shithole with shitty money

This would raise your competitiveness, but at the cost of a lower standard of living and almost guaranteed default. There is no easy solution for your beautiful country, unfortunately.

You should reform your labor market and grant some minimum income for your masses of unemployed.

Does the German goverment have some place for the elite to flee to when the race war breaks out. Where is that place?

You already see the results in action, each day, on your very own continent.

Pro tip: it does not work out nicely-

Sweden.

Is this real?

civil war in the near future, yes/no?

how many millions of africans will merkel let into germany?

should you buy a house in germany now, or should you rather migrate to south america?

But Sweden is allready a disaster. Is there any last places like Austrailia,New Zealand?

That's not a very good argument though, just because something would be a heavy burden doesn't mean that it won't happen, especially when it will be driven by anger and populist politics rather than rational cost benefit analysis.

Do you think that European governments are collectively burying their heads in the sand and refusing to consider the idea that their policies might go catastrophically wrong?

How much excatly Russian sanctions pushed by US goverment in eu? How much power on eu gov us gov have? How those sanction hurt eu economy if they even do at all. Is there a chance what things will change now when Trump is a president?

There is wide speculation that we will go to elections as our idiotic government failed to negotiate with IMF about new prerequisites

What do you think the likelihood is of Britain doing a soft brexit? And if they do will they be permitted to negotiate trade deals on their own?