The hubble telescope is a bullshit lie

does anyone think these pictures coming from the hubble telescope are real?

>People often mistakenly believe that a telescope's power lies in its ability to magnify objects. Telescopes actually work by collecting more light than the human eye can capture on its own. The larger a telescope's mirror, the more light it can collect, and the better its vision. Hubble's primary mirror is 94.5 inches (2.4 m) in diameter. This mirror is small compared with those of current ground-based telescopes, which can be 400 inches (1,000 cm) and up, but Hubble's location beyond the atmosphere gives it remarkable clarity.

yet, humans can't see stars in space because the light from the sun is so intense. If the hubble telescope gathers more light than our eyes can, how can it see a fucking thing?

nobody can give a real explanation as to how the telescope sees things that are trillions of miles away

Other urls found in this thread:

hubblesite.org/the_telescope/hubble_essentials/
upc.edu/learning/courses/masters-degrees/space-and-aeronautical-engineering
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
science.howstuffworks.com/hubble7.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6nhXkPuviac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>American education

Of course. Anything thats trying to unveil reality instead of obeying the Bible is a lie

because its not pointed at the sun.

Magnets

>>murican edurmaction
its not bad just with a liberal bias which makes autists swing hard the other way
dont feed the shill

where are all the other sattelites? why is it that we have pictures of the hubble and the iss all alone and you never see any other sattelites?

okay, explain how it works with your belgian education

you fuck

fpbp

>nobody can give a real explanation as to how the telescope sees things that are trillions of miles away

hubblesite.org/the_telescope/hubble_essentials/

Trivia; I sat in the home of the nephew of the man after which this is named watching the original launch in 1990..

Glad someone said it.

>how can it see a fucking thing?
It can't be explained, just like the tides going in and out. We will never know.

Hubble is a type of telescope known as a Cassegrain reflector. Light hits the telescope's main mirror, or primary mirror. It bounces off the primary mirror and encounters a secondary mirror. The secondary mirror focuses the light through a hole in the center of the primary mirror that leads to the telescope's science instruments.

do you really think that explains it?

as someone who works in Space and aeronautical engineering and has strong connections with ESA and their contractors, i can truthfully say the hubble telescope is real

I want /x/ to leave.

What took this picture? Where are all the other sattelites?

>american education

alright senpai, i'll fucking humour you. find an empty field, go outside at night, look up. note how many stars you can see (not a fucking lot). then look at the same with binoculars. unless you're in the middle of the city. you will see slightly more stars.

it works exactly like that.

It's called a TELESCOPE, BURGER.

How do you think a telescope works?

>implying ESA is real
>implying you're real

>Space and aeronautical engineering

no such thing

lmfao larping threads are the best

DAE the world is flat XDD

I understand how a telescope works. What I don't understand is how a telescope can photograph something that is tens of trillions of miles away

OK then OP, it's all a lie. Goodbye. :^)

>mirror mirror mirror mirror

How can mirrors be real, if our eyes aren't real?

curved mirrors ad very sensitive light sensors

Who knows if it works or not? For all we know its just propaganda that we are better than every other shithole on earth because muh telescope.

STFU Burger go on google and educate yourself.

GET LITTLE TELESCOPE

MAKE BIGGER

GET BETTER GLASS

HUR DUR DUR

"Wait so you mean this big massive ship can go around the whole ocean? But my canoe wouldnt make it!"

CTR/CREW should get refund from you for this absurd bait.

t. Amateur Astronomer

>no such thing
upc.edu/learning/courses/masters-degrees/space-and-aeronautical-engineering

also nice memeing, toberone

>toilet paper roll wrapped in literal tinfoil with a toothpick stuck through it
>photoshopped in front of ocean

Not gonna fool me senpoi

How can a telescope take a picture of ITSELF?

inbuilt selfie-stick

not getting paid to shill, I just wonder why people blindly accept this shit, and pretend to know how it works

DELETE THIS

No seriously what is the space shuttle or station?

Works the same way as a lens hood works oh and not pointing it at the fucking sun

>How can anything see any other thing, the question.
Rays of light travel in straight lines and change when they are reflected and partly absorbed by an object, retaining information about the color and brightness of the surface of that object. Lit objects reflect rays of light in all directions. Aiming a telescope at a certain point allows you to gather light coming only from that particular point.

Lel.

Try pointing to a real university.

>ships

Do you really think some 10.000 tonnes steel cage can fucking swim around the world?

Same with planes, even more ridiculous.

also, what are artist impressions

Typical globefag reaction.

Oh and the space station is where the shuttle refills it's propellant. Duh.

they sometimes go up there to replace some parts. They probably take the pictures then

Why do people use a period where they should use a comma?

No way......

>create something that has a lower overall density than the substance it is in
>be surpised it floats, just because one of the building materials happens to be denser than the substance

i bet you also think hail is a hoax when it happens to be above 0celsius when it happens

it's not staring at the sun plebian
Human eyes have a panorama view of nearly 180 degrees, all of which impacts it's light sensitivity. These telescopes have a panorama view of a fraction of a degree, and it is only affected by light in that spot.
I sure hope I just got trolled, I'm ashamed to share a countries with burgers who are legit this dumb.

The Hubble telescope doesn't point at the sun dingus. It can't point anywhere in that direction, for exactly the reason you describe. It has a giant sunshade to decrease the angle the sun will fuck it up.

I don't really feel like explaining something so easy, in all honesty
If this is bait awesome job, you got me good

Get out with your jew talk

I didn't say it was staring at the sun. I'm questioning how it can see something TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF MILES away. and no one has offered an explanation.

It gathers light the most it can. There are forms of phorography that involve putting your very expansive camera on a moving tripod with the lens opened the whole night until morning. It's extremely hard, expensive and wasteful (shitton of noise and heat produced), but it can effectively gather light of stars you don't even know that exist (sort of light pic related, there are various forms and techniques of this thing

If the telescope rotates in the right way not to lose focus and keep the lens opened for enough times, it can theoretically get the photos of everything it wants no matter how far in space.

Because photons of light don't just stop.

Hubble is fake, so is the entire modern cosmology.
For instance in this clip, does Procyon looks anything like a giant ball of burning gas?
No it doesn't

It looks much more like an Ezekiel wheel, doesn't it?

they do, light doesn't travel to infinity. Stars are just a few thousand miles away.

and you're from flat earth society? hahahahahahahahaha......

look how beatifull !!
this beats any screensaver... enjoy !! ^..^
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Of couse they couldn't see, the moon is fucking dirt white in colour. Do you have any idea how much light it reflects?

and the sky is pitch black. There is no atmosphere on the jesuit Moon (massive sphere orbiting Earth)
> Do you have any idea how much light it reflects?
exactly 0 in the void of space.

It looks sexy. Imagine being on a planet that is bathed in its light for a reasonable period each day?

Is it a trailer for the new X-men? What is this CGI rubbish supposed to be from?

Light is a wave, do you realize that? Unlike sound, which moves with particles, and hence it doesn't move in space
Light is not affected by the presence of void or how on the earth would we get the sunlight?

Why wouldn't the Moon reflect light in the void of space? Just because the sky is pitch black doesn't mean it is fucking night time, the astronauts where on the lit side of the Moon

What color do you think the sky on Earth would be if the planet was complete devoid of atmosphere?

A planet is a wandering star or said otherwise an orb of light following a unique path in the sky. I can hardly imagine what it must be to be on a planet.
Look a Venus, does it look like a solid sphere?

then there would be no sky, earth would prolly look like mars because of the high concentration of iron in the soil if it wasn't completly blasted away by solar flames and storms

the fact is no light is reflected back from space to the eye of the astroactor walking the imaginary Moon. Hence there is absolutely 0 excuse for not seeing the gorillion stars illuminating the sky.
That liar fucked up big time that day.

>What color do you think the sky on Earth would be if the planet was complete devoid of atmosphere?
black

>If the hubble telescope gathers more light than our eyes can, how can it see a fucking thing?

Because it is turned away from the sun.

science.howstuffworks.com/hubble7.htm

Digital sensor and atmospheric distortion, I have looked at Venus through a scope and it does not look like that...it is a perfectly stable spherical object.

the "digital sensor and atmospheric distortion" shill
just in time.

and why the hell would he try that through a fucking window if not to mess up the image further

wow it's out of focus, stop baiting with this garbage

googles up "astroactor"
something about a dude wanting to be an actor and astronaut...
clics on "immages": niggers everywhere....
-_-

How fuck the oceans standing?

Exactly

This is exactly what all light sources look like to me if I don't have my glasses on or contacts in.

shill more, it isn't out of focus or you wouldn't see that much details.

that's what being out of focused means, Hans.
Go back to Shill Academy.

implying they can magicly find an object traveling at an imense speed and safely do that

one of these pictures show a point liked object magnified hundreds of times and with it the distortions
the other does not
go figure tard

nigga why you talking about the that told soup can telescope. I'm more interested in the James Webb telescope. "could see a bee on the moon"

youtube.com/watch?v=6nhXkPuviac

dont understand what im seing, is the sun fake is that it?

the thing is monitored sending signals .,, its exact orbital path is known so its location can easily be determined at all times.. they just would meet up with it..no problemo.

Because it's 10 tons measured to 1/1000 ton precision.

it would require imense precision to do that, thats a mith since space is fake just like the moon landing

>succesful troll is succesful

What are you trying to say?
It's pretty clear for a non-retard that attached clip and other before are reasonably well focused. Not so much for a paid shill that makes a living out of deceiving good people online.

is that a disco ball?, also weres the rest of the light produced by stars neer it?

>yet, humans can't see stars in space because the light from the sun is so intense. If the hubble telescope gathers more light than our eyes can, how can it see a fucking thing?
It observes when it's on the night side of the planet you twat

>Sirius is so bright in the night sky it creates the optical illusion of flashing different colors! It's just your eyes not able to adjust to the bright light!

Please tell me this webm is legit, I am sick of people telling me this.

Just like your post

then how do we know theres stuff on the other side of the Sun?

Orbital rendezvous is actually pretty tricky to do. Lots of computer control.

a star, Sirius. You don't the see the neighboring stars with that amount of zoom.

but even still we gota take into acount the other satelites and the micro particules in the atmosfere, honestly i do not know how they repare those stuff

>daylight side
They landed in sunlight, it's like saying you can't see stars in the day down here.

>this is what happens when you import muslims to your country

not that how do we not see the light of all the stars on the area nearby Sirius, if theres infinite amount of stars then surelly we would be hable to see small dots neer Sirius