What is the most efficient method of triggering tumblr Sup Forums?

What is the most efficient method of triggering tumblr Sup Forums?

Being what they call you.

bump

Trigger Sup Forums but do it with tumblr

Stuff like that

Draw sexualized fan art of their favorite characters performing traditional wifely duties, i.e. bending over to mop the kitchen floor.

There are only two genders.
Your ARE actually fat.

study how Sup Forums retaliated to tumblr's attempted "raid" of the site a few years back

This. I guarantee 'whitewashing' characters, especially SJW-heavy fandoms like SU or Undertale will generate maximum REEEEEEE!!! Just being white is a start.

I once set off like a 1000+ post chain of SJW rage on Tumblr by telling a cosplayer to stop whining about the fact that a cosplay site only had options for "male" and "female" and none for "neither" and to go use a different site if they were so bothered by it.

Nice quads

Should we try this for some laughs?

I am a 24 year old straight white male working at a engineering contractor. I have a 16 year old wife that loves me, expecting our first baby out of 10 this year.

Being successful.

Draw thin steven universe characters

How'd you manage a 16 yo wife?

I'm not good with art but would dearly love to see what others could do. I frequent tumblr a lot so will probably see it if you go ahead with it.

Truth.

This

Or redraw "healthy" (fat) characters as skinny.

This. More thin Rose and tiny Jasper are needed. Well-behaved, well-dressed christian Amethyst also works well

It's legal in many states with parental concent.

The AoC is 16 in a lot of places in the US, Georgia being one

wow, that white girl is so much cuter.

I managed it by lying on Sup Forums again

Only Two Genders

No need when the canon ones are best already

>Literal hook-nosed indian

How is it okay when the left does this?

Is this a jojo reference?

>Steven Universe
>Left

>Expecting me to read all that shit
>Implying Stefan Universal isn't blatant SJW pandering
>I wonder (((who)))'s behind this post

This is a good analogy for Trump's Mega Maga wall. It keeps the odd shapes out, while the well-rounded ones pass right through.

what? no.

Tell them what color your skin is and what sexual organs you possess.

It looks like something you'd find at a gay bar.

>su is the most redpilled show on tv
that's what they say about mlp
tlddr

>To retarded to read a text for one minute tops so I can participate to the subject
Sup Forums newfags need to learn discussion culture

>whitewashing undertale
>where everyone is white

hi porky

by simply being a straight christian male of European stock

bonus triggering if you are in a relationship with a straight white female of European stock

>Too retarded to write too

Using tumblr fornsome years, literally being white, straight, male person is easy mode triggering. Race swapping like OP is another, any anti lgbt, pro fascism/Nazism. Anti communism unironically triggers a good portion. So for the most effective as of now is anything Donald Trump related, bonus points if it's immigration and how supportive you are about it.

>Posts cluttered unreadable most likely bullshit image
>EXPECTS me to take his pleb opinions seriously
Stefunvers is cancer and so are you

But the other 3 can fit through if they just angle themselves.

They don't have to go face first into the wall.

>green ID
>yoshi

what do you think this poster's eggs smell like?

>cluttered unreadable image
Are you a phoneposter?

trumpfag hats and nazi uniforms have been proven to work

do you have screencaps or anything?
this

We already did it.
In the end, we accepted to be demo sex genetic non binary nuclear boogalo and they apologized for the bully.

meant for
do you have screencaps

Steven Universe is a degenerate shit show and everyone who likes it deserves some sweet time in a forced labor camp

Like pic related?

What is wrong with Steven being with Mia Khalifa?

>whitewashing Connie

Ehhh well SU has gotten worst anyways. The team is taking their time realizing new episodes. Really makes me want to quit the show.

no shit

If he's talking about the /r9k/ "raid", they just posted a ton of gore. A few tumblrites killed themselves after, apparently.

The problem is that you get instantly block for being obvious. You have to appear unaware that you're intentionally doing something wrong or concern trolling.
>"what I just drew Steven as a light skin Polynesian! He's not white"
>I hate this immigration ban, why isn't Saudi Arabia not on it, they are dangerous!
>Cheeto face is crazy, we need open borders for Europe
>cringe inducing comic of protagonist SU crying while loved antagonist character shaking hands with Trump"

Shit that leaf posters do you know?

>whitewashing
Stop using Jewish terms

>He watchs SU

ayy thats good

>He is familar with 40k
You are not much higher in the pecking order aswell

Even just criticizing shit like Undertale will produce RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

What wrong with 40k faggot?

>thumbnail
I hardly watch the show anymore. It got boring waiting and the fan base are a bunch of faggot liberals.

Statutory rape

Telling them that they 2 male leads on a show they thirst after will never hook up
That's literally all they care about.
Trump, SJWs is an afterthought to them and Tumblr is vastly overrated in terms of political engagement

Drawing SU characters thin
Can't find the source ATM but it caused several sjws to hound each other to suicide few years ago

>Whitewashing Undertale
Besides the kid, every other character isn't even human.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Pearl's a gem.

>What wrong with 40k

Nothing. It's based.

>Start photoshopping pictures of black people and try to give them lighter skintone, and eyes and give them thinner noses.
>Post them to Tumblr with the caption saying "Beyonce would look so good if she was white

>>cringe inducing comic of protagonist SU crying while loved antagonist character shaking hands with Trump"
fucking lmao this is it

by being a white male who enjoys discussing politics and posting memes
oh wait...

Is this the thread where we pretend to hate Steven Universe while posting from our SU folders?

There is much work to be done in this, especially with Connie and her mom

Mexicans should stay on the other side of the wall, wouldn't you agree?

wtf is this shit
do they show this shit to kids

A
FUCKING
WAFFLE

Yes, but keep it Sup Forums related.

Those trips
that message.

I don't even pretend not to like it famalam. I just watch it from homeworld perspective.

Damn Connie is better being white than being tan just for the more fappable fan art

>Loudly call yourself a Fascist because it's their favorite insult so they can't figure out how to argue with you
>Create conflicting identities by being what they love but also hate, like a White Muslim or Libertarian transwoman

Well that is what I'm doing anyway. Also nice trips

Yes
It's about a spic and space lesbians. The spic kid gets powers to turn into a girl

Pearl would literally cite shit like the great Wall and mongols.
It's funny how much shit sees seen would tell her how bad open borders are

yes

It's way way way way worse.

The kid is white so that's trivially true

Well we are anonymous what else we we do?

Yes, and kids apparently like it.

Maybe if you made the circle a Mexican, the yellow Asian, the purple black and the green white it might trigger them?

Checked

Only if what you post is relevant
pic related pissed off so many

I mean the show is literally about the dangers of immigration

>pic related pissed off so many
Kek pic looks way better than what the actual fusion ended being

Why does her face have fetal alcohol syndrome.

what the fuck is this degeneracy

>spic
you mean a jew
really, if you replace the word "gem" with "jew" the show makes a lot more sense