Mfw:

Mfw:
> I'm a successful 34 yr old auto trader business owner with an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas.
> Good looking wife and one daughter. Have a great relationship with them both.
> Find out my only daughter dates a black man in college.
> Sit her down and casually get her to tell me she's serious with Devon, that I would like him. This means she slept with him.
> Packed all her stuff while she's at college yesterday and put them all outside
> When she came back she found out she had no place in my home
> Disowned my daughter who is right now on my doorstep crying.
> Threatened my wife with divorce and that I can restart another life without them. My friends a Lawyer who at this moment is filing the papers. My wife showed her true colors by even daring to disagree with me.

So right this afternoon now have a crying ex daughter who I stripped of all inheritance and stopped all sources of income.

My wife just found out the divorce papers I prepared and is in tears for me to reconsider.

Oh and good afternoon guys.

*sips pasta*

*sips things that didnt happen*

This

*sips niggers*

This Pasta again

You sent her to the wrong college or you didn't educate her properly. However at least you stand by your mistake, hopefully your daughter will listen after she becomes a single mother.

You are a 34 year old with a daughter in college?

That means your daughter is at least 18. That means you had a daughter when you were 16.

Does your auto trading business consist of scraping metal, Cletus?

What if his daughter skipped several grades?

This isn't real. How fucking new are you cunts?

>Torching his entire life to live upto the ideals set out by a bunch of shut in nazi larpers on an anime forum

Kill yourself bud.

Good going, you made the right choice. Coal burners will only be a leech to you for their entire life. Your wife doesn't have any respect for her home; get a new wife.

I was about to type just that.

May the ravioli power be with you.

> t. stormfag and horrible father

> inb4 i get called cuck
obviously i wouldn't want my daughter race mixing, but doesn't mean you have to be a literal autist.

Nice larping.

Also, not your personal blog.

Shitty pasta is shitty. Try again in a few weeks.

You are an idiot, and you failed as a parent. Money does not buy everything, retard.

I love you man. Totally not gay.

The hero we deserve

High IQ pastaman dropping truth
Low IQ morons falling for it
Also
>1 post

CTR thread sage and hide faggots

34 -18 = 16

U got off to an early start

your spaghetti spilled out paisà.

You are Italian and you didn't recognize pasta

>Uncle finds out his daughter is with a nigger.
>Proceeds to kill the nigger in question before being sent up the river
>Informs me would rather die than see the next generation of his family tainted by nigger blood.

As far as cucking goes. Having your wife fucked by a nigger is no where near as damaging as having a nigger fuck your daughter.

>23 replies
>1 post by this IP
Nice bait

>letting your women watch the Electric Jew and get corrupted

It's your own damn fault. At least you're handling it well.

Better hope your wife doesn't tear your business apart and get alimony.

>1 post
Should have had more white kids famalam

Even though this is pasta, I have some useful advice as a family law attorney:

If you're planning to file for divorce with your wife, and you have time, get an initial consultation with EVERY reputable family law firm in your area.

This does two things: 1) it gives you an idea who might best represent you; and 2) more importantly, these consultations create a conflict of interest when she looks for an attorney. So any firm you see, they can't represent her. Force her to find a really shitty attorney who's far away.

Hey, hows it going?

Pasta.

But I know that this shit has happened to many guys, I just hope some of them did this.

I remember this thread

>34
>daughter in college

Dude, what do you expect? You were a degenerate in highschool.

Maybe you should have done a better job raising your daughter