Time for our daily: Are Ashkenazi Jews white? Thread

Sup Forums accepts
>ashkenazi are not real jews but khazarian converts

Go!

are you cute

The real Jews are probably black.

>implying I can't tell you are underage from your hands
MODS

enjoy the metal issues of you and your progenies as a result of tribalistic inbreeding

can't beat my high score, goy-tier

>Are gypsies white Sup Forums? They live in europe, thus they must be european too.

I miss her

>enjoys anime

You're practically a child.

There's a site that tells you all that based on your hand?

do you consider yourself European, and do you identify with European values and culture? Would you fight for Israel or Europe if they got into a war?

>this new
>this leaf

I'm 19 desu
yes, will u b my nzbf?

Classifying ashkenazi jews as european is like classifying white americans as native americans

no, i sent in saliva
23andme.com

who tf is moot?

>Blacks enslaved themselves
>Jews enslaved themselves
>Egyptians enslaved themselves
>Whites and asians have enslaved themselves
So we're all oppressed. We can stop the game now. We all lose.

What's an ash gas nazi jew?

yesplsyesplsyespls

oh, congrats on signing away the rights to your genetic makeup, I guess.

Stop.

You haven't worked a single day in your life.

AY HOL UP! SO YOU BE SAYIN. WE WUZ JOOS!

yeah, we're on it right now

working is for goyim

I wanna kith u ' 3'

So you're very inbred. Cool.

Just fuck off to Israel

this looks shopped
there's literally no such thing as pure ashkenazim

Just a reminder that "JEWS" are white but Ashkenazi are not real jews. If you are WHITE, you have either a majority or a minority of Ashkenazi DNA in you. All it takes is one drop of blood in your family line to taint it for eternity.

Now we ask ourselves, who are the real Jews?
>Nubians

I will once you back to Pakistan

if german americans fuck off to germany
if italian and irish americans fuck off to their respective clay
if asian americans fuck off to wherever the fuck they came from
if blackos go back to africa
then i will go to israel
>the british are 100% responsible for israel
kek, buddy!

:3 post feet

I'll meet you over on

white genetically = european, ashkenazi jews fall on top of european populations
white religiously = christian, so jews aren't white in this way

also jews actively work against whites politically because they're afraid of another shoah, so they're definitely part of the same sociopolitical group

Watch out guys, if you have kids with a jew, the kids are considered jewish, the jew is matrimony made. Maybe I need to get in on this club. Hello OP, did you know I have a 7.5 inch penis? Very attractive and barbaric looking. I know some Jews in my time and they are all neurotic, I hear they get a lot of prophets coming out of that religion, people who think they are god, but pleasure seeking aren't they. I have a good brian too, I read quiet a lot these days. I know the Jews are going to need some good brians on their road to conquest. I am a hermit too, it's wonderful, I don't talk to people much because I have the internet. Alright, I think that should work, lets see if OP lets me feel her up, tight and all.

NO TEASING

but it is the holy land!

>her

More like classifying mestizos as native Americans.

hi sephardim here
are we whites?

I don't trust you not to fuck with the html
but hey maybe you're a rarity
enjoy you hereditary diseases

Ashkenazis are not white. They have a completely alien culture from white culture. I don't care how light some of their skin is. They're not white they're jews and they need to be exterminated

Well that does it. The Jews are putting estrogen in our water supply, and other poisons. I am going to take two brain force plus vitamin supplements, and get back to you once they are kicking in and giving my brain power a boost. I am also going to be using some nicotine on this mission. I will write a comprehensive report proving how the Jews are putting estrogen in our water supply. This is too much for a goy brian to handle, I'm going to need some assistance of brain force plus and nicotine.

be careful!

nothing wrong with being a little neurotic. it means that your internal mechanism of thought is complex.

Keep me posted!

You said it in your OP. They're Asiatic. Pale/pasty yes....White culturally...no. This is apparent in their "dark" leaning culture. When I first heard the Khazar theory a big fucking light bulb went off in my head. Now look at the US. Jews have consolidated power in every aspect of our lives, every institution, every other political pundit is a Jew. With that the country is at war with one another, discourse is dying, truth is dying, liberty is dying, and we are seemingly powerless. Jews are single handedly the most dangerous subversive ethnic group on this planet and I wish the Nazis had got the job done. This is our thanks for saving Ashkenazis from the Nazis, eating our country from the inside out like termites

It doesn't matter where they come from. What matters is their plan.

Well if it is complex then it is prone to error, which is why I always advise people who are able in the mind to read Aristotle if they don't want to end up preaching like a mad man on the streets of Jerusalem. If they read Plato then all sorts of problems arise, they start thinking too much about reincarnation and think they are Napoleon or some shit. Not good, it's better to be objective or your neurotic mind will pull you to strange places. I like to think of it as reprogramming your operating system for less errors.

I will, we can't be having this estrogen problem, it's going to kill us. Let in millions of refugees? Sure, I am lacking an important hormone called testosterone, responsible for clear thinking, because there is estrogen in the water supply! That sounds like an excellent idea! When of course it has been a disaster. Men need to become men again.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE KIPPAH

>

DAS RITE!

CRY WHITE BOI

THAT'S HORRIBLE

white people must have european heritage according to pol
semitic people are from middle east

Literally just Italians larping as desert people.

Ashkenazis aren't semitic, they're Turk/Asiatic.

you know too much, delete this goy

>Christianity
>White religon
South America would beg to differ.

Yeah ol Stanley probably wasn't kidding around with most of the topics that are brought up in his movies. It's easy to think that Jews are out to get us, because a lot of leftists are Jewish, but so are a lot of people on the right who want less government intervention. Then you have goys who want more government intervention. Jews aren't bad as far as I can see with my own eyes. Jews get these hot ass women to get the best goy men, and through the woman the kids become Jewish. This is why the Jews have a higher average IQ I think. Jewish women are stealing the goys who have brians.

Why do Ashkenazi think they are Judean? They are Khazar babies, not from Judea at all. In fact, they are the goyim.

The are mixed with Slavs and Germans.

close!

Don't conflate asiatic with semetic.

No kek confirms

WE

>that digit ratio

So everybody born in this huge light green area that goes from Eastern Germany to Moscow is a jew?

Ashkenazi are white.
>Germs and slavs fugged and made Ashk's.
>Desert kikes probably hate Ashk.
>Ashk are goyim.

Lol Romanians are irrelevant, Jews run the world. Stay cucked

WUZ

Khazars are Turkic/Caucus shits so not white by any stretch

Ashkenazi absorbed lots of European and some Semite DNA, and are not by an stretch white.

Just because ones ancestors have been in Europe 500-1000 years does not make them European or white

your big finger is fucking fat

More like,
>semites evicted out of judea by romans
>dispersed around the globe
>semites mixed with europeans
>some jews converted to Christ
>some goys to judaism
>some practiced a mix of both
>Catholic church consolidates power by 1000 ad
>Institute mutual segregation in all walks of life
Now we've got, mostly, europeans larping as semites.

Palestinians are more related to ancient judeans than modern Ashkenazis

ashkenazi jews are not culturally white and that's what matters