Why are Trumpets/pol/alt-right/neo-nazis/conservatives hiding?

Notice how it was only the liberals who showed up at all of America's major airports to protest Trump's actions.

Where are the Trumpets/pol/alt-right/neo-nazis/conservatives/white-supremacists? Why aren't they counter-protesting? Why are they hiding? Why aren't they making their political beliefs known to their family/co-workers?

Could it be deep down that they know that being racist is wrong?

You know, when blacks weren't allowed to sit at the front of the bus or eat at white establishments, they protested and staged sit-ins, even when it meant getting punched, kicked, spit on, hit in the head with bottles, beat and arrested by police, dogs sicced on them, and getting their skin torn off by powerful fire hoses.

How come I'm not seeing that same tenacity out of you? Why is it the only thing you can do is post your little racist photoshopped pictures on your forums and yell one of anti-semetic remarks on other people's livestreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns9P8bhIhnA
shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we won.

Too busy doing important things, like working, taking care of their families, etc.

Because you tards think protesting does something. Lol. Clowns. We have homeland security to counter protest for us. We are the side of the law. Piss off, nufag

Well first off conservatives rarely protest.

I mean sure your call to civil war is inviting, but why would we stop liberals from pissing off the rest of the country. Our best move right now is to simply watch.

I mean you might think you are doing good right now, even democrats know shit like CTR is only hurting them. Enjoy not being a political party after 2018

>win
>show up to protest a load of crybabies

Why?

because pol is smarter than you can ever hope to be, we've seen this shit again and again and again. go back to planningboard you raging faggot, you won't trigger the right to make fools of themselves like the left is doing right now

>posting on Sup Forums
>having a good job/family

Pick one. Trumptards are just waiting for the word from Big Daddy so they can stop pretending to be good people and start goose-stepping their way into a war with China.

>Why aren't they counter-protesting?
The same reason we didn't all go out and protest obama winning in the streets. We realize protests are stupid things that children do.
We won, the protesters are just making their own side look even stupider.

The only possible reason to show up would be to expose the lefts violent nature, but that has already happened, trump supporters have already been attacked. So there is no more need for that either.

>he fell for the "Trump supporters aren't NEETs"

fpbp

You don't protest things you're in support of you idiot.

>Literally the most hated politician in recent American history with massive movements against him and every liberal gunning for his ass
>"b-but we won"

If you don't start playing the long game you WILL lose the war

We're here on Sup Forums laughing at them

>implying war with china is a bad thing
It has to happen sooner or later. We have options.

1. Strike now when we have a clear advantage
2. Wait and hope the chinese people revolt on their own

2 was the strategy for a long while, and sure it may still work eventually considering how chinese prosperity, the only thing that made people put up with the communist party, is starting to fall off. But the communist party is also ramping up its military efforts, soon they might actually become difficult to deal with, so its a tricky situation, we can either hope for the best or try to press the matter now when they are incapable of launching a first strike, and our own first strike has a good chance of eliminating nearly all of their retaliatory capability.

tell that to the democrats in 2008

We wok for a living and do things that are constructive, rather than crying and hrowing tantrums in the streets. Also, we won! Hahahahaha!

Neutral here.

The anti-trump protests and women's march have made leftists look like pack of borderline psychotic, crybaby jerks.

If I was a rightwing yank I'd be perfectly happy to let you get on with it.

>8 years incoming.

>Where are the Trumpets/pol/alt-right/neo-nazis/conservatives/white-supremacists?
they dont exist, faggot
they never existed, faggot
you keep believing all the retarded shit you hear on the news/kikebook/twnigger, faggot.

>counter protest

Lol why? Kick back and laugh at these people

You should have voted when it mattered
Now you're just sour grapes
Fuck off

>he thought this was all a prank bro

fpbp

They have jobs

We've won, and you are powerless to stop us. Public protest and twitter will achieve literally nothing.

Why should we care?

This thread...

youtube.com/watch?v=ns9P8bhIhnA

RIGHT WING ACTIVISM NEVER WORKS

anyone who has read moldbug knows this

We are playing the long game. It's the other side that are in the process of going off half cocked and looking like complete retards for it.

Kek rings, get yo kek rings here. OP is a fag!shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-ring This glorious face stamper will leave a lasting impression of our lord Kek on any hipster!

this t b h

We are at home, cleaning our guns. The ones you pussies are too afraid of to own.

We know that a march or a protest are as empty as your brain pan. Power always comes from strength and force. Always. Protest away bitches, no one with more than two brain cells is impressed or cares.

Eventually this will come to a head. It always does. Your little puppets and slaves, the North American Negro will be your version of shock troops. They will do violence in an organized fashion on your behalf. (Since they haven't the intelligence to organize on their own) When that day comes they will be slaughtered in the streets like the feral animals they are. They will die by the dump truck load. People like you will be to blame. You will whine and cry about it, until we come for you. You will be much easier to subdue.

It is a matter of time before your little protests trigger something larger. Bet on it. No need to counter protest, no need to counter demonstrate. It will happen. Watch what I say come true.

>snowflakes and wymynz destroying trashcans and being the laughing stock of the entire country
>"b-but we're a legit movement"

Kicking back and enjoying the salt isn't hiding.

There's no need to be vocal online like leftists when everything is going to plan

>Grouping them altogether
Theres your answer you dumb weeb

Because we can allow the mechansims of state security to do that for us, you fucking stupid faggot.

Enjoy getting your heads kicked in by the cops, and being put on a list.

uhhhh did you never read the art of war or anything?
We are playing the long game, they burn themselves out and make the public turn against them and we can strike when they are weakened or influence the public to vote away their policies.

NIGGA WE GOING KEEP ON WINNING!!!!!
KAG! KAG! KAG! KAG! KAG! KAG! KAG! KAG! YOU FAGGGGGGGGGOTTTS

because what they are doing literally doesnt matter even in the slightest. trump is president and he has a republican congress so he can do literally whatever the fuck he wants and no one can stop him for at least 2 years and no one is going to change his mind no matter what people do. like i keep telling i know the time to do all this stuff was before the election not after

Going out to airports and city centers and screeching isn't playing the long game, idiot. The liberals have spent the last half century spitting on law enforcement, the military, and the working class. Meanwhile the right has been cozying up to and co-opting all of them, waiting for the second the left pushed things too far to push back, hard. The only thing that the left has is the educational system, and that control is in the process of being broken.

Not us they need to fight any more, let trumps federal govt deal with these cunts now. They need to understand they lost.

You only go do those things when you think the other side has anything worth offering.

They don't. Instead of counterprotesting, they're enforcing. Instead of taxi strikes, they're supporting Uber. Instead of endless waves of refugees, we're establishing safe zones in the countries at war instead of displacing entire cultures and dropping them into ours.

In other words, fuck off. We're actually working here.

Because protesting is retarded and counter-productive.

Trump wouldn't have won in 2016 if no one protested against him, and he wouldn't have won in 2020 if no one protested against him.

If you protest for a movement, you are destroying that movement.

No one treats these imbeciles with respect. If anything, they will see the stupid protestors and decide to support their opposition.

civilized people don't get violent just because something didn't go their way, and we're calmly waiting for the police to fulfill their civic dutioes

Because we got shit to do unlike hillary and berniefaggots.

NEET life doesn't mean we sit around and do nothing.

It means we sit around and do something.

We won the election
Were getting the policies created
We've got jobs to be at

Why would we copy the tactics of losers?

>and he wouldn't have won in 2020 if no one protested against him.
shh, don't leak spoilers from the future
let the shills continue believing they are doing something useful

Can confirm. I actually voted for Trump because I got tired of all the celebrity bullshit that was being pumped out; otherwise I would have voted for Baldwin.

Literally this.
Several years ago I was neutral. Then I saw how fucking moronic the left is and shifted right.

Cause soros is not paying me to shill his agenda

We have jobs

Check this out!

We have literally everything backing us up. We don't need to counter protest because we have 4 years minus one week left in our reign, at a minimum. Shitlibs only have radical leftists like Soros backing them up. Soon enough Soros NGOs will be banned and leftists will hopefully be sent to fucking reeducation camps.

why is a multi-polar world so difficult to comprehend?

Maybe because you fundamentally don't understand the mentality of Trump supporters or even the conservatives in general. When conservatives want shit changed they don't go out in the street and scream and riot until they get their way. Libshit hysterics and protests aren't taken seriously anymore. It's not worth the time and effort of Trump supporters to "counter protest". Even if conservatives were motivated to rally in some form, the handful of people detained at the airport is far down the priority list of things worth assembling over. This whole airport fiasco is yet another example of the left being utterly incapable of properly assessing the scale of "problems"

They have jobs to go to, and lives to live.
Ain't got time to protest when putting bread on the table is the #1 priority.

>implying

Sup Forumsacks are on Sup Forums because an anonymous environment is extremely comfortable and appealing to them. People here are usually on the spectrum.

Also I'm not going to go out into the street so that some roleplaying college cunt dressed in anarchy garb from Hot Topic can throw rocks at me to feel cool.

I'm here because this is the last bastion of uncensored free speech.
If you keep an objective mind, you can learn a lot from both sides, and how to debate any argument.

>Why are Trumpets/pol/alt-right/neo-nazis/conservatives hiding?

We shit up Shia's livestream and he got himself arrested

hey ctr

I wonder if its the same group of nerd virgins or if they got new ones

Out of my chan. Now.

>Majority of Trump supporters are rural
>Majority of media is city based
I think that about sums it up

>I'm mad and break things. You don't break things. I win.

Maybe conservatives don't react emotionally, but logically. Maybe instead of projecting your weaknesses onto us, you sit and listen without name-calling. Use some logic and you will understand why Trump has so much support. Or continue to emote and be lost. The world will go on without you either way.

I guess the dozens of huge and record breaking rallied and events along with winning dont count as political actuon. Only squealing into iphones, kicking over trash cans and losing. Yep we sure are in dire straits...

>like working
On a Sunday?

You work a 40-50 hour week in a factory or some shit and look me in the eye and tell me you'd go out and be a baboon on your day of rest?

We are waiting for them to start the civil war.

Why should we start it and get blamed 100 years from now? Let those lunatics fire the first shot and we will come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Working, taking care of their family, you know, being normal people.

Nice trips based leaf.

liberals have a dysfunctional idea of what it takes to actually influence change. there is a reason why most wealthy people are conservative, because conservatives understand that real power lies in putting people who believe in the same ideals as you into positions of influence and power is more important than screeching an afternoon away at an airport.

its why STEM fields are full of conservatives. why business owners small and large are mostly conservative. why the administrators of many public institutions are conservative (the military especially).

if you think the conservative "good ol' boys" club is dead, you are fucking wrong and we take every effort to displace people like you from having any sort of financial, political, or social capital. you just don't see it.

I've been trying to gather people in the twin cities.

I have to go to work in the morning as a manager at a company that builds generators that power entire cities.

I have no time to hold a sign with a tampon stapled to it demanding free on demand taxpayer funded late term abortion.

If and when I take to the streets, it will be fully armed with a full combat load out to purge the marxist terrorists from my city.