It's quickly becoming obvious that Trump is just a puppet and Bannon is the man behind the scenes pulling the strings

It's quickly becoming obvious that Trump is just a puppet and Bannon is the man behind the scenes pulling the strings.

So what is his endgame? And what is he trying to accomplish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.cyeOr12J5#.bt0B38WMa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wants to destroy the US so that a White ethnostate rises from the ashes.

He said himself that his end goal was to destroy both liberal and conservative establishment

What does he want in place? A new, far-right establishment?

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Probably somewhere close to this.

Why would he want that? This guy is white trash at best, certainly not an example of genetic superiority.

Reminder that this dipshit bankrupted Biosphere 1.

Unironic fascism.

He wants the end times. A holy war between the West and East. Dude is kinda nuts. There's a transcript floating around of his views. He basically just wants to watch the world burn and a new one rise from its ashes.

>So what is his endgame?
Day of the Rope.

It's pretty clear that Trump is just filling ever position he can with his BFF's and Sup Forums will defend it.

What does this new world look for America?

I like the sound of this.

/ourguy/ as fuck

>tfw I voted for Trump because I didn't want a war
>it's 9 days in and War is already approaching faster than I ever thought possible

>ideologue behind the scenes operating the WH
>thinks he's doing god's work
>used to work for banks

See the Bush years.

He is the new Karl Rove.

Dude he created Seinfeld. Do you think "White Trash" could do that?

I wish
Man that'd be fucking awesome

Literally all he wants to do is lower taxes and deport people.

Bannon is a meme, the whole man behind the throne thing is a meme by lefties who have spent so long slandering Trump that they can't think it possible that he himself outplayed them.

Trump is doing what he promised to do

Well, he made money off of it.

I don't think he got that far in his logic, desu. I think he just wants the war.

Here it is, wasn't too hard to find (inb4 hurrr buzzfeed fake news hurrrr). Honestly he starts out with a very strong and formulated argument and then devolves into religious nutjob land. Should be an interesting 4 years:

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.cyeOr12J5#.bt0B38WMa

He's half lolbertarian and half full-nationalism.
Basically /ourguy/.

I hope you're right and Bannon is really the President. I like Bannon alot more than Trump. Trump is really just for the memes and lolz but Bannon is an evil genius.

>buzzfeed

Burning of the reichstag when?

The fire rises?

He is an IRL senator armstrong

he wants to put america first

is it really that hard to comprehend

he wants americans to not feel like they are being attacked from without and within and to be able to live happily, not to worry about their jobs and freedoms being taken away

I thought Larry David was the brains behind Seinfeld.

Kek. Buzzfeed is not a source.

>be me, Steve Bannan
>shill for Trump in 2016
>Get cozy Executive Branch position
>Get cozy seat of the National Security Council
>Replacing the Joint Chief of Staff
>Become pseudo-President
>Become President
>Become Emperor of America
>Kill all Mexicans
>Make the Country formerly known as Mexico the largest gold course in the world
>Become Emperor of the World
>Get to Mars. Proclaimed Emperor of the Solar System
>Die before reaching Pluto.
>Proclaimed Emperor Eternal.

The transcript and audio recording is literally right in the source. He is straight up saying it.

Some things called economic and social stability.

>he thinks steve bannon is in charge

What's his new goal?

Drinking the Banner koolaid eh

Who is this guy?
Can I get a quick rundown on him?

probably not true, but i'm into it

see i read this buzzfeed thing and thought that bannon was pretty smart and reasonable and was just going to fuck the banks but instead they sucked off goldman sachs and exxon and for some reason decided to fuck over a bunch of people with legitimate green cards who are permanent residents of the US because he really does want a racial holy war to have an enemy for his fascism. he could've just waited a month for another terrorist attack instead of acting like the drunken lunatic the media said he was. oh yeah and we're also going to keep sucking off the kingdom of saudi arabia even though they're essentially allied with ISIS. nice job dipshits.

>posting on Sup Forums
>not wanting war and chaos
Choose one faggot.

>Hey guys, I just read a few posts from Twitter and are now posting it on Sup Forums in hopes of (you)'s

Bannon is actually Baron that has timetravelled back to our time from the future. The young Baron can clearly pick up energy waves from his older self as we clearly have seen. So Baron and Bannon are the same multiplying their energy, playing pong in the garden of eden.

Bannon?

The guy who calls the shots.

That's what I thought at first, too. Dude was just an "anti-establishment" guy who was gonna use his ties to Trump to fight his war against the machine. The other shit was just banter. Now it seems that interspersed West/ East + Christianity / Islam "banter" is actually his real motive and the "establishment" was what was stopping him from his actual goals.

former Breitbart owner/editor or something like that.

Bogdanoffs bow to Bannon
You likely have Breitbots in you right now

Holy shit he even looks like him, but like a version that's been through the Terminator version of the future

This is real