>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomfighterstreams.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rFW2Df5iRs&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=hoZEGd6lrxI#t=2m10
youtube.com/watch?v=FmJVgNGZSdM
youtube.com/watch?v=2HYIfA3p8jw
archive.is/QaICJ
youtube.com/watch?v=919QsMcsiXY&list=PLYipRD2UH2UxceOppHfd5xUIWbQEH6e4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

(reposting)
>I don't see how that negates the presence of a left wing government that could turn on it's people with waves of left voting foreigners.
>As we now know, demographic replacement is very easy.

You would think so but no. There is no path to integration in our society except for a single neighbourhood in Lisbon (that, considering they're indian muslims, they are even more xenophobic and caste based than us).

Here is an example: I went to a normal grocery store the other day smack in the middle of Lisbon asking for limes. The girl in the counter, very nicely, told me

> we don't have it here anymore, you can try at the pajeet down the street

The racial slur for indians here is "monhé" but it is the equivalent of "pajeet" or, "chink" (if it was about chineses).

Same thing on any city other than Lisbon: black people, brown people, women wearing scarfs, they get that "death" glare from every single person in the streets.

No matter how much the government or the leftists want, there is no real integration for foreigners here, that's why our government failed to get even 500 refugees to move in here.

They don't want to come, we don't want them to come. All is good and dandy

FUCK ALL AWOO

AWOO

Knew they were gonna do this. Gotta distract from this PR shitshow.

AWOO

>I know Trump is smart but I hope he followed applicable laws to the dot in regards to CBP saying they don't have to follow those judges orders. I'm sure he's in the right but actually seeing someone stand up for once is almost scary

FUCK AWOO!

>Is anything happening now?

>freedomfighterstreams.com/

Multiple protest streams linked there

Is jontron /our guy/

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=-rFW2Df5iRs&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=19

Shills showing how much they didn't learn in their history and civics classes

sad

What did he mean by this?

Safe zones confirmed

Normie-friendly reminder that Mexico is NOT our friend and the wall is completely justified.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hoZEGd6lrxI#t=2m10

Fucking yes. More tears! More salt!

/r/politics is the worst I have ever seen it

Bots by the hundreds just auto downvoting, new accounts everywhere

Anything pro reason or anything that isn't anti Trump gets hurried in minutes

This new ctr is going all out

Why does she look as if she would give you the most mind-blowing sex ever? Something about the eyes.

So when does the next (((terrorist attack))) happen so we go to war with Iran or Saudi Arabia?

awoo~~

Lewd

NEW CTR LEAK 44-PAGE STRATEGY PLAN FOR 2017-2020 LEAKED
>NEW CTR LEAK 44-PAGE STRATEGY PLAN FOR 2017-2020 LEAKED
NEW CTR LEAK 44-PAGE STRATEGY PLAN FOR 2017-2020 LEAKED
>NEW CTR LEAK 44-PAGE STRATEGY PLAN FOR 2017-2020 LEAKED

GET IN HERE

>Toxic alt-right social media (...) will be punished and halted
WAR AGAIST Sup Forums GET READY FOR MEME WAR II

PR shitshows don't matter until year 3

No one will even remember all this in 5 months

Other way around. The PR shitshow IS the distraction.

We all do. I bet 50% of Terminix's business comes from Charleston.

Also a reason to carry pic related.

That's Trump modus operandis. The second he gets tired of the polemic du jour he moves to the next.

I was expecting something lighter, like a tweet saying

> If Kim Jong Un wants to meet and I not take it out of the table. But on our conditions, won't be weak as Clinton in the 90s!

Or something like that.

Kek

You didn't get the memo?

as stated in last bread i have some stuff i need to get done eventually so if there's anyone here that wants to take over baking let me know

>/ptg/ at the end instead of at the beginning
>Hikikomori
this is it... it's over... trump general is finishe-

>99
WE MADE IT BIGLY LADS WE'RE GONNA BE A-OKAY!!!

I would be surprised if he didn't. The dude is well known to be obsessive over the details on his projects. Knowing how much this would trigger, I'm sure he had multiple lawyers comb through it.

NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS AND THE SAUDIS BENT THE KNEE

THEY WILL PAY FOR IT

>not banning Saudis
How do you cucks live with yourselfs???

>Safe zones confirmed

Clearly there's no more need for any refugees then.

Safe zones are more economical, and safer for the refugees. Despite this, libtards will not praise this decision

does anyone have the edit of this pic

Yeah even le_donald is a fucking rape zone, don't go in. I've never seen shilling/bots so much.

Very much yes. Shame on the stream he said he fears he's just burning his channel to the ground by simply telling libshits to fuck off. Also he's probably hurting from losing PBG, one of his longtime friends because of it. I think some of us should try to tweet to Jon and let him know it's all gonna be ok.

Hi!
How many happening did I miss today?
Besides Liberals of course
Aren't you tired of winning all the time?

So if the DNC Chair is Ellison, who would the Nominee be?

it sure as hell wouldn't be a white person

youtube.com/watch?v=FmJVgNGZSdM

MEGA soon, bros. This should have been done years ago.

Can you please tell me that everything will be fine and that the protests will die out in a couple of weeks?

Can one of you foreign policy fags explain this to a broke med student?

best song to listen to when watching kike politicians protest the immigration ban

youtube.com/watch?v=2HYIfA3p8jw

Its only to buy time until the pipeline is created then we can completely shut off the middle east

FUCK. Spicer's going to be pissed!

This is going to be one hell of a 2017.

SUNLIGHT IS THE BEST DISINFECTANT

inb4 they call them "camps"

Trump doing in one phone call what Obama couldn't and this is without our fucking SoS.

pls stop now guys

It's time.

We are witnessing true political blitzkrieg

What the FUCK!?! I thought this would be difficult! Saudis will PAY for the safe zones!

Nice, he uses the threat of a Muslim ban to leverage this.

Well played.

JUST WHAT TRUMP SAID!

RETURN ALL EUROPEAN 'MIGRANTS' TO SA, SYRIA AND YEMEM.

was the trump cbn interview good? was that brodie guy ok?

OMG LITERALLY HITLER

Here user have a hat.

I had another version but I can't find it in my folder right now.

reddit in general has become toxic to normies ever since it turned out that the admins were editing shit on the_donald, and in general the shit that went down in 2015 that caused a change in administration pretty much sent the site into a steady decline

what did they mean by this?

After a 30 minute debate with a fellow college student, the leftist finally reveals its true colors.

Reminder bros, use #AmericaFirst. We have a voice in all this too.

Explain yourselves, Drumpfkins.
archive.is/QaICJ

GREATER AMERICA SOON

>in between watching a shitty Disney movie with his grandkids he's also negotiating a new paradigm in the Middle East with Saudi Arabia

>post yfw the democrats eliminated the filibuster for appointing cabinet nominees four years ago
>post yfw nominees now only require a simple majority in order to get approved
>post yfw Betsy DeVos will manage to pass through the senate with the backing of only the GOP majority
>post yfw the democrat's hubris effectively handed the keys to the department of indoctrination to a private-school supporting Trump appointee
>post yfw there's absolutely nothing they can do about it

Holy fuck this place is a gold mine of stupidity

funniest part about this is that it sets irreversible precedence.
wait until the next democrip is elected and does the same shit trump does only to the detriment to the conservatards.

that's a rare Jeb! u haev ther

>The left considers this THE "Muslim Ban"

8 years of protesting EVERYTHING he does is gonna be very entertaining!

I honestly don't think they agreed as much as he told them they would literally be fired if they didn't say yes.

WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED

youtube.com/watch?v=919QsMcsiXY&list=PLYipRD2UH2UxceOppHfd5xUIWbQEH6e4k

In every picture I've seen of an Awoo with an offspring, the offspring is just another Awoo. Does this mean that regardless of the father, Awoos only produce other Awoos? This could be an extinction-level problem over time.

Nice

THE SHITPOSTING EMPIRE HAS BEGUN

Can the Saudi's be trusted?

Oh fug

ANGLO ALLIANCE!

United States of Shitposting

Gotta revitalize our own oil production and cripple their profits first, Cuckswede. Then you rub salt in the wound with the travel ban AND saddle their asses with the refugees in their area.

>Less than a week since the order
>Already bent the knee
Gosh, I tough it took years to get anything done
Obongo really was useless

>mfw

HAIL HIS EXCELLENCY!

He's got them over a barrel. They can either follow through with the safe zones or get slapped with an immigration ban.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lefties will go full islamic terrorist by 2018, i guarantee it

fucking demon scum

>could

I fucked up. I shall repent

Exactly.

Saudis just got played

>tfw he sends them back

I already have it in my collection

pic related when I try to post it

our hard-drives are united in memes

>a bunch of white people protesting virtue signaling
>nicely crafted signs being seen
Who are these people???? And how do they make their protest memorabilia so quickly? It's like all them community organizers have a switch that they just flick on and unleash the drones

>lysolniggers
>peaceful