Meanwhile, in Switzerland

Meanwhile, in Switzerland

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lqWrJnEdX9w
youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS_tax_evasion_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely nothing is happening.

As is tradition.

I seen Turks in Zurich

Is Switzerland a nice place to live?

it's so strange watching the world constantly change shape, while we slowly rise above the melee

Isn't it a little boring? Wouldn't you rather import like half a million immigrants at once to spice it up a little?

nearly missed Federer
truly the greatest

I plan on moving there in 5 years. I'm a Swiss citizen. How long do you think it would take me to learn Swiss German given I can speak basic German? Also is it really this good? I remember seeing arabs and junkies in Zurich

man fuck zurich

probably one of the nicest, if you have the money

ho no i just look around for entertainment, we're close to france remember

gib mony

Do you by chance know what your countries stance on nuclear energy is?
I may have to go abroad for a job once I graduate, and most of the other countries with nuclear plants are turning into muslim shit holes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

not so fast medpack

Meanwhile here

youtube.com/watch?v=lqWrJnEdX9w

>one shot at life
>not born swiss
why even fucking live bros?

after fukushima my country decided i was better to leave nuclear energy behind, we plan on closing the last nuclear plant in 2040 i believe

we have 5 reactors now

>No watch/clock in the pic
Shit image

Fukushima is going to be the death of the most efficient source of energy. Sad!

i have literally never heard about anyone eating a dog or a cat, in the 50's there was a rumor that italian immigrantes used cats in their bolognese tho

Why is our little cousin always managing to be superior to us
>Stupid rich
>Conservative
>Guns
>Xenophobic
Alpine jew reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

are you a nigger

No, Mohammed

gieb job

you're both niggers

pls big brother, push merkel away and kill yurop union

Do you know anything about practicing law in Switzerland with a foreign degree? Apparently there is a way that entails doing a masters or PhD

It's missing the cuck-oo clock

Might be wrong but i think this:
There's no BAR like in Murica. Law is different even by canton. It's incredibly narrow and there's too many lawyers. Salaries are bad.

Give mountain gold Onii-chan

this

Thanks fren. Also did you conscript? I heard military is fun, I was thinking of joining the air force before I decided on law school. Might still serve when I get your side.

>How long do you think it would take me to learn Swiss German given I can speak basic German?
Lass mal hören.
Im Zweifel einfach zi an jedes Wort hängen

kek

Can i move to switzerland if i have a high education degree, speak german and 100% white?

conscription is really fun, i got to throw grenades and drive tanks

+ i got a free rifle

speaking regular german wont help you mutch down there

How come, do they have an accent?

fucking hell man, being swiss must be so awesome

Library the country.

That would be an understatement
see

>watched world burn twice while eating shrimps on alps.
>soon it will be third

I decided not to join. Sometimes regret this.

Czechia and funland have more freedoms tho

Danke. Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch jetzt aber in drei Jahren sollte ich fließend sein aber ich hört es klingt sehr unterschiedlich?

Who is that sex doll woman suppose to be?

switzerland is god-tier and what liberals want UBI to be like, but USA in not Switzerland

OwO ...

And can you spread your service over a few years after basic training?

I luv u mountain jew.

I thought it was shite and I lived there for two years. Liechtenstein and Vorarlberg are much better. The Swiss people are alright but there's lots of concrete, graffiti, Africans and Albanians. Geneva is, quite literally, a miniature Paris or Marseille. Bern is tolerable, but Zurich is nearly as bad as Geneva and is only getting worse.

The countryside is okay but it's pretty much soulless. Even in the small Austrian towns and villages there's plenty to do and a sense of real community. Switzerland is full of people who inform on their neighbours. It's basically a home owner's association that got out of hand.

If you've got the qualifications to work in an Alpine country then work in Liechtenstein as it's basically what people think Switzerland is, but commute in from Vorarlberg. You can avoid Shitzerland easily and get to know people who don't care what time of the day you flush your toilet or how loud your car exhaust is.

>Chasch nöd de Batze ond s Weggli ha
what in the world

too bad bro, met some awesome people over there and really came out stronger

i think it's a reference to a movie about the swiss army but i cant find it

yes you do 6 month straight and then 3 weeks a year for 5 or 6 years

that's if you're just private tho if you rank up you'll do much more days

I get the feeling Americans look at the gun laws (or what they think are the gun laws) and decide they like the sound of it without any appreciation as to the rest of the place. Not only are their gun laws about as good as a restrictive American state (with none of the self defence laws), they are incredibly restrictive on everything else.

Owning a car in Switzerland is a nightmare, as is doing everything else. It's a frustrating country in general and if the average Brit finds it bureaucratic and annoying then it would drive an American to madness.

There are worse places, but it's not what it is cracked up to be. Maybe in the 80s it was, but it certainly isn't now.

She used to be hot, now she's old.

thanks for the insight senpai

see

isn't he a banker?

so they're basically german in name only? can you understand Austrians?

Where the fuck is Stan you fucking idiot?

hold on, when your right f a m, it changes it to senpai?

You and I both know everything I said there was true.

I like the "Refugees Welcome" graffiti as you leave Geneva main train station, underneath the bridge. Really gives you a hint as to what to look forward to.

Or the hordes of illiterate Africans that roam around Buchs, with its lovely shops run by Albanian and Turkish gangsters. Fine country.

Well, first austrians and southern germans basicly speak the same dialect.
Northern germans can understand southern german/austrian and the other way around.
Yet swiss german is something completly different because it was isolated so long, for manny germans its easier to understand dutch or Afrikaans then swiss german

Vorarlbergerisch is basically another language, it doesn't even sound anything like German. Apparently it's relatively similar to certain Swiss dialects but even they find it amusing. Don't really know about the rest of the place.

we speak real german, germans speak cuck-german

austrian german is somewhat closer to standard german, and most people in austria / switzerland will watch german telly / consume german media in general since most of the german language stuff is from germany, so everyone understands standard german and german spoken german

german german german

standard german = standard US english
austrian/bavarian dialects = texan
swiss german = like idk maybe a really thick scottish accent

just in terms of mutual intelligibility

dude you're talking about fucking geneva... if you knew even a little bit about switzerland you'd know that we're all spraying shit in the face of genevois bunch of fucking cucks... same goes for zurich and their black block or retarded libtards.. but it's the same shit in every country like LA in the US, London in the UK paris in france and so on, the point is geneva isn't switzerland, it's geneva

If anyone wants a translation of the bottom:

"You can't have the "Batze" AND a "Weggli"

pic related, a Weggli. I have no idea what a Batze is though.

Zurich has a decent right movement fag

>for manny germans its easier to understand dutch or Afrikaans then swiss german
that may be true but it's worth noting swiss german is a dialect that SOUNDS very different from standard german whereas dutch actually has it's own grammar etc. it's just easier to make out some of the words because in terms of pronounciation it's not too far from some northern german stuff

batze is money

money. like a fiver.

it's like you cant have your cake and eat it too

i had to look that up, too

Batze=Batzen
A Batzen is what americans would call a buck or anything

As I said, I lived there for two years. Every gripe I had with the place was also voiced by the Swiss people I knew.

I suppose the difference is with the UK, the US and France is that people go completely the other way. They define those nations by their worst cities, whereas in Switzerland we're all supposed to go along with the (farcical) idea that you're a nation with virtually no problems at all.

It's not just Geneva. I lived in St Gallen when I worked for Hilti in FL. St Gallen was, apparently, 7 percent Islamic. I would say it was more like 30 percent. Maybe they just made themselves more visible.

I've only heard stei (stones?) before. Thanks goys.

Related song
youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk

from Stutzen what is old german for trading

Fuck off, we're full

Hoi Fritz schöni Titte hesch, seisch der Waifu en schöne Gruess!

Is hiding copious amount of illegitimately earned money in Switzerland just a meme?

fuck your faggot country

Real criminals prefare the caymans.
Switzerland is more used for simple tax evasion

Yeah yeah ok brother Medpacks swiss is nice and all. However I would like to remind you of all the fucking albanians, kosovans and other mud-skins that are eating at the wellfare system here. Ill just give one example here but there are countless. My stepfather is a car peddler guy works 6 days per-week pays rent, loads of taxes (health care loads of other shit). Now theres this Family from the Balkan countries moved in because Family member lives here and hooked the father with a job at a pizzeria so he flies over with wife and 3 kids. The fkn government pays the rent covers the fkn health-care for all of them and also adds money for each child. Fkn wife thinking about getting a 4th one. If this continues this country will sink 2

Trump will safe the west, you have to belive

Checked, my friend! And remember, there is truth in each and every meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS_tax_evasion_controversy

Damn these threads make me nostaligic as fuck. I'm thinking about going back and but I'm terrified of the military service.

What canton you guys from anyway?

>going back
>now when we face probably the most magnificent american century
Go in 8 years or so

Vaud, my canton's flag literally says "freedom and country"

Zurich, and i wasn't in the military because too dangerous, i'm on medication

America is great and all but I really miss living there. It's hard to explain besides the word "heiweh".

Vaud is nice

why would you be scared about the army tho?
I served as a conscript in the BW and i love my time, you are drunk most time anyway

I'm tired of getting shit from Europeans that Switzerland is diverse. It's only ethnically diverse right?

No we don't. Our right is incompetent, out of touch and full of spergs. Look at how much shqipis and other scum we have here, not to mention that our law, police and prison system is a joke to them.

Federer wins... again... *sigh*

Swiss man: "hooray I suppose"

Yeah, tell all those albanians that they dont exist

Counter argument
>Croat family in my multiple store house
>Basically best friends with my family because each of their three sons go to school or hang out with my sisters and me
>Both parents work, also do house maintenance so rent is a little cheaper
>My mom babysits their baby daughter
>Sons are all employed and do regular work
>Speak fluent swiss with zero accent, maaaaybe a little Balkandrawl
>Their cousins also live in our house
>So white you wonder if they put mayonnaise on their Cevapcici

Don't discard our Balkan friends. Sure, the teens are fucking idiots but who isn't during puberty, most of them come into their own once they hit 18.

Mostly because I suck at sports and have anxiety. Plus I feel like I'd get bullied hard because of my American accent.

you're joking? my eyes got wet when he won

Dosen't change the fact that 25% foreigners commit like 75% of all crimes in switzerland

Schwyz, but from the Zurich-lake region so Aglo-Zurich, might as well call myself a Zurichian at this point.

Fuck im jealous of the snow JEW !

Same. He is GOAT

>he doesn't know