Treadu said he will take all the muslims that Trump is banning. How do you feel about this leaf cucks?

Treadu said he will take all the muslims that Trump is banning. How do you feel about this leaf cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nuke ottawa pls

Annexation and purge when?

Canada is not allowing single men in, by the way. Only families. It's a pretty sane policy, they're not some collection of saints.

This changes nothing. There are no new policies. It's called 4D chess to gain support among his base.

This is great because refugees will start businesses and hire me and maybe give me a raise.

t. average eastern canadian

Doesn't fucking matter. We already have one of the highest immigration rates in the would. And do you really think Muslim women assimilate? They don't. They still wear their ninja costumes, they still speak kebab, they still follow their foreign customs. Saying "at least it's families" is like saying "Hey they cut my arm off but at least they didn't cut both arms off."

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Canada you really should learn from the mistakes made by other countries if not your own.

Muslims haven't integrated hear. They haven't integrated in Europe.

What makes you think they'll integrate in Canada?

>We already have one of the highest immigration rates in the would.
Then why do we have among the lowest rates of terrorism by foreigners?

here*

Just fuck me up already.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin

Because you HAVEN'T LET IN ANY MUSLIMS UNTIL NOW.

Windsor and Toronto off the top of my head are literally like 40% Muslim. Not just Arabs but Bosnians and various Africans as well

This is what happens when you deny quebec independence
You became a fake nation
A state that can't be british cause it has france inside so you remove nationalism to avoid loosing votes in both regions and then you basically end with a fake nation where chinese and arabs can be as canadian as you cause being canadian doesn't mean anything.
Same thing is happening in Spain where every right wing politician is doomed to fail cause the right wing voters care more about catalonia than islam.
An independent Quebec could be nationalistic and this would let the rest of Canada to become what they really are, a british country wich is not bad at all.

what makes you think the people making these decisions are thinking about this rationally?

Please annex and stop him. He's just a Soros plant.

A northern wall. And Canada will pay for it.

>Please annex

Cuck and traitor.

leafs are suck fucking whale fuckers.

Fuck you you communist kike loving faggot.

Thank g*d,
we aren't nearly diverse enough

Literal threat to our national security
I sense this will not end well for cuckboi

Traitor to what?
Look at your flag
How can someone betray a leaf?

>Red-pilled leaf
Respect

Yeah, that Trudeau is a tool.

Insults from a traitor mean nothing to me. Now head south of the border and find yourself a big black American bull, since we all know that's what you want.

There aren't many of us man. I can't even open my mouth at work or my job is gone and my kids will starve. It's that bad up here.

Cause ours try to integrate

Because most of em aren't violent. The biggest problem is assimilation and the destruction of Canadain culture and ideals. That being said, paki street gangs and chink money laundering are still big problems.

fuck trudeau, and fuck canada and its panzy ass liberal citizens

Wtf you on about you fucking prairie nigger? Dont lump the maritimes in with the fucking dune coon mudslime filled "eastern canada" of ontario and frogland. We dont want the fucking immigrants here. Its actually nice to go to a fucking tims or gas station and see a white person at the register.

>Americans kill tens of millions of muslims
>hundreds of muslim terrorist attacks in america

Why the fuck do you think? If China was drone striking your country wouldn't you defend it?

I'm the traitor for admiring the qualities of the Americans leader vs the cuckold, the literal birth from cuckoldry, Justin Castro? Get your head checked kid, you're projecting.

Why are the Canadian border guards such dicks? They are always assholes when I visit.

Even when I was a little kid I remember them being assholes to our family.

Can~mecca

many men claim to be homosexuals to get in and of course ditch when they get here. had some sponsored horror stories in my communiy about it

who is this semen demon dear leaf buddy?

I live in southeast MI the rich ones integrate rather well. The poorer ones not as much.

Honestly please annex us, their are a lot of good white Canadians here that aren't cucks

If I knew this was going to happen, I would have made plans to move to the US years ago. Now it's too late.

same here, my mom bought cigs for my grandma. She declared them, but missed the pack she bought included a bonus pack. So we waited an hour at Canada customs where they searched our car and my mom had to talk with one of their piece of shit agents. They put on stuff back in though, but didn't even bother to pack it back properly. Then told us to do it. fucking leafs are the worst sometimes. Mom had to pay $50 tarrif to those cunts.

Take this from someone who's at the crossroads of the world, has an openly racist political party, a shit ton of roaches and yet has had like 1 terrorist attack. No one gives a shit about you, you're just U.S.A's hat. And the U.S is holding aggro and tanking for you.

You're the traitor for wanting another country to annex us, you weasel fuck.

Are they Muslims? Or are they Christian Arabs? Because I know there's a lot of those around here.

Leafs better get use to moose fucking now that their wives will be stolen

the friend of my enemy is my enemy

Soon brother leaf

Canada is the first country to not have any ethnic origins - It is as much a Muslim country as a French or English country

Check'd, and no one cares, you fucks shitpost more than Australia did

Our fearless flaming flamingo of a leader celebrating lunar new year

We need a terrorist attack NOW!

Then maybe CSISS will have actionable cause to stop this insane cuck

I believe he's being sarcastic

this

but let Russsia annex us.

>it's ok to erase the culture of my people and ethnically replace me along as you're not a man

time to get the rake out

When the time comes he'll be too old to be held accountable so we'll have to make due with his children and perhaps his wife.

Terrorism isn't the problem with Muslims. The fact that Islam is a political system is what is the problem with them. That violence flows from that is not particularly surprising but it need not happen if we simply let them in like complete fucking tools.

They need to be stripped of their human rights and possibly more.

>America has more Africans than Canada has people in it's entire country.

Makes you ponder. Also he can't do this legally, it's PR.

They don't integrate at all. Just because they aren't committing crimes at nigger levels does not mean they integrate. Every year you hear about students from Dearborn High or Dearborn Fordson beating people in gangs because they drank water on Ramadan during football practice. Then there is the time the wrestling coach hit a kid because he heard that he converted to Christianity. Don't even get me started about 9/11 in Dearborn.

You're not the only one on here that has lived in SEMI.

Muslims live in Dearborn and don't integrate. Chaldeans live in Clinton Township and also don't integrate.