Which redpill are you studying or interested in Sup Forums?

Which redpill are you studying or interested in Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/12228051

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNTzcV2FRnQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101842232/#101842232
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/kaimanawa-wall-new-zealand-00153
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5qi92p/fbi_documents_weve_been_visited_by_beings_from/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just 1 drop is all it takes.

>oy vey white goyim give me your land because it's my (((real))) homeland

Get this Muslim delusion out of here

Wasn't that a khanete?

no kuffir, you white infidels need to take the jews because I say so

If you believe this your autism is at an all time high.

Jews in Poland spoke Yiddish because they moved there from Germany.

DEBUNKED

E

B

U

N

K

E

D
Have fun with this garbage.

Proud member of Khazar master race.

all of them are entry level

Where was it debunked? Didn't the majority of Israelis come from Russia? Serious inquiry.

I'm not saying Ashkenazis belong in Europe, I'm just saying they're pretty unique from all other races, and I'm looking into it. Haven't made a conclusion yet about it, but I wouldn't claim its ((debunked)) until I'm done investigating. And I'm Greek Orthodox

In fact the only point in trying to study with Khazar is that the Ashkenazi are way different than other Jews. Their IQ is 117-120 avg, and they're solely responsible for everything from the Bolsheviks to cultural Marxism of today. I don't see many Semitic Jews doing what pol highlights

There were 3,9 millions Jews in Russian empire, plus 1,3 millions in Poland in 1900. Out of 11,2 millions total.

This series of videos reminded me of the links between Cultural Marxist Theodor Adorno and the Beatles. It also talks about the twelve tone atonal scale also championed by Adorno. Lots of subtle red pills and leads connected to Pizzagate as well as the Jewish owned media propaganda currently being used to destroy the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNTzcV2FRnQ

There are only a few red pills that matter.

1. What was happening on the planet prior to 12,000 years ago?
2. What is the origin of "Aryan" people?
3. What are the plans of the satanic cabal that own our planet?

The Ashkenazi khazarian jews are the majority of Jews. Trump descends from them. I'm on my phone but I'll get my computer in a moment and show you some interesting DNA maps.

Judaism isn't real, all kikes are Satanists

>No ancap pill

Had to go with my secondary bogdanoff pill

If you think Khazaria origin story is cool you might want to look into the Hyksos tribe of Egypt and Akhenaten. Michael Tsarion had some nice stuff on it but it got shoahd from YT. Real stuff.

i think the r/k selection and biologically based politics is the final redpill tbqh

Heres that DNA map. What the fuck are the kikes?!?

G2a is highest in Georgia today. The most common Ashkenazi Y-DNA haplogroups are J1, J2, and E1b1b1c. Ashkenazi jews are related to Sephardi jews, except they have more White European DNA

This is also where I'm at. Most people haven't reached this point yet but it seems to be the true frontier of free thought.

Update us all on what you find and I'll do the same.

Oh I have a ton of "ideas", anything you're particularly interested in?

Hmm, I'm surprised there isn't more "J1/J2" groups in Central Europe seeing as the kikes seem to have developed a den there in the last several centuries.

And yet both, are Talmudic impostors.

You better be fucking around with that picture.
>Hmm, I'm surprised there isn't more "J1/J2" groups in Central Europe seeing as the kikes seem to have developed a den there in the last several centuries.
No because Bavarians are not jews..

Yep, this is why I only use the word kike, they're not really Jews. Modern Jews don't/shouldn't exist, and Hebrew from the Biblical days that truly knew God would have known Christ.

I'm not!

Are you sure? I'm willing to believe that there is a pre-existing Germanic group of people from that region (after all, the kikes were sacrificing some group's gentile children all the time), but there is definitely a huge kike/Satanic population that's been there for a long time. The Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Blood Libel, it was all coming from Bavaria.

Wouldn't know where to start but first of all there were many races that have gone extinct, even in the last 5,000 years.

I believe Aryans originated in either Thule or the Tarim Basin. The mummies they found there were probably just the last remnant population of a major civilization.

Atlantis is obviously real but their race may have been mostly obliterated. Plato reports that they lived 9000 years prior to his life, which would place them at the end of the last Ice Age when the seas rose and likely caused a tectonic shift.

People don't seem to appreciate how quickly a race can disappear or devolve into primitive state through dysgenic inbreeding and civilizational collapse.

I have a lot here.

>
Are you sure? I'm willing to believe that there is a pre-existing Germanic group of people from that region (after all, the kikes were sacrificing some group's gentile children all the time), but there is definitely a huge kike/Satanic population that's been there for a long time.
German Bavarians are not jews.

>Modern Jews don't/shouldn't exist, and Hebrew from the Biblical days that truly knew God would have known Christ.
They did know Christ when they, as the nations of Europe, converted to Christianity. Look up Christogenea.org, it has answers to the other questions you asked also

Okay, I just wanted to know which topics you're into so I have somewhere to start from.

The Aryans/Hyperboreas originated in Siberia as far as I can tell. They lived all over the globe, including in the Tarim Basin. You can find evidence of them all over the place- most notably there are so many cultures that talk about red haired and blond haired giants that lived in their land before them.

Atlantis (again, as far as I can tell) was located on the Mid Atlantic Ridge before it sunk below the sea. I think they may be the origins of the Atlantic European look you see in Celtic peoples, that dark hair, blue eyed look. Think about the earliest blue-eyed man we've found, a swarthy, dark-haired hunter gatherer from Spain. You can see small traces of these features all over the globe on coastlines that could have been accessed from the Mid Atlantic Ridge. I think when the flood happened, survivors were washed out by the ocean currents and that the majority of them ended up on the Atlantic European coast. Some of them I think were swept into the Mediterranean all the way to the end in Turkey and Egypt. All of these cultures say that they originally arrived to those lands in boats.

Here is an old thread my spouse made, it has a ton more info:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101842232/#101842232

Madagascar was what the ancient Egyptians called the land of Punt, which had giant birds and reptiles. The last of the giant birds was the Aepyornis (Elephant Bird) which went extinct in the 1800s. This is also likely the land where the Rok (massive bird/dinosaur) of Arab legend lived.

North America was a land of giants. There were giant sloths, mammoths, rhinos, and Redwoods covered much of the country. There were likely giant hominids as well.

Sundaland is an unknown to me but there are many people quietly looking into this. There are also ruins in New Zealand that may be linked to this.

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/kaimanawa-wall-new-zealand-00153

I should have included a new picture. Here:

The venus/belly holding thing is a major motif. I think that the "mother culture" was the original culture of the European people before they became mixed with the fallen angels or whatever the fuck that was, when they were just sort of basic Neanderthals and stuff. You can find statues all over the world (in areas that just happen to line up well with migration patterns or things like that) where they are holding their belly. In their culture they worshiped the Earth as their mother, which is possibly why they were a mound-building culture. They'd die and be buried in "wombs" in the Earth. Mounds are found in North America, Europe, Siberia, etc. You can even see statues on Easter Island where they're holding their bellies in the exact same way.

I think that the patriarchal religions came with the "fallen angels".

What's your take on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
I'd never heard of half of these philiosophers.

Yeah the Aryans were definitely global, no doubt about that. I've just been focusing on their origins and Tarim has been interesting to me because it was very lush at the end of the Ice Age. It would have been a perfect seat of a civilization, ringed by mountains.

I've also become interested in head binding. This was very common during the Hyperborean Age (end of last Ice Age). I'm curious if it does expand intelligence or if it was a cargo cult used to mimic the Aryan God Kings. It was practiced from Europe to Montana to South America and Asia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

I'm also curious if the Aryans managed to leave Earth or if they are still around.

That is a very entertaining twitter microblogger called Kantbot who probably thinks I'm retarded cause I would post on his stuff awhile drinking.

Hyperborean research is getting pretty common in esoteric circles. I guess he is into this stuff, but I'm not sure if he's just being ironic or is serious.

Okay, but there is a kike population in Bavaria, no?? I'm assuming that the Bavarian German toddlers are the ones that were being sacrificed by these kikes.

That's what I mean, real Hebrews converted. People who still call themselves Jews aren't Hebrews, they're liars.

Yep, there were lots of terror birds that were still alive in for the past couple thousand of years. And lots of giant creatures (ignoring the literal giant human myths) all over the Americas. I've heard a lot about terror birds specifically in South America which is also just interesting considering all of the "feathered serpent" myths those cultures have.

I haven't read much about Sundaland either. Thanks for the link, very interesting!

Oh yeah, the Tarim Basin mummies are too interesting. The mountains kept them protected from all these tribes that would have been after them. It was indeed a perfect home for them, and it really makes me think that to them the basin looked a lot like home. They say that Hyperborea was surrounded completely by a ring of mountains.

The elongating skulls thing is so interesting, I'm not sure what it means or where it comes from but I do think it is a cargo cult for the most part. I guess those 200 fallen angels could have been the ones with the actually elongated skulls. I know they find bones where the skull is naturally like that and the volume in their skull, the brain capacity, is so much bigger then in the binded skulls.

I am pretty sure there are still people from that time alive today. I have sometimes suspected that there are reptilian entities who have been living on the planet for millions of years, just based on the age of the Vedas.

The kikes are the remnant of the demonic serpent worshipping race.

The Germanic/Anglo people are the remnant of the Aryan race.

Blacks are a few clicks above apes and most of them have monkey level sentience.

Not sure where Sundaland/Easter Island fit into this, but there was definitely a monolithic civilization in South America that was beyond our imagination.

The Aryans and Serpent people ("Khazars") have been locked in a spiritual war for many thousands of years.

Russian people also really are into this topic. Just keep in mind that there are a ton of shills- for example, Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson who have been huge leaders in this new age movement are both heavily connected to secret societies- Randall is literally a freemason. I think they're just distorting the stories to control the narrative. They don't want us figuring all of this out, the spiritual implications would probably cause chaos on Earth.

Another thing I wanted to say in the last comment:

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason that the kikes/Satanic entities are so willing to participate in such evil, despite the idea that they could be condemning their souls to eternal suffering is because so far they've been able to live for hundreds of thousands of years via some sort of technology. Whether it's literally just a power of their species, or they use some sort of life-extending technology, or they just reincarnate and possess mortal bodies, or something, I think they've managed to hang on to this mortal realm for as long as possible to avoid judgement. I think they hope to hold out long enough to find a way around death and God's judgement by becoming permanently immortal or something. Like that could be why there's all of this talk about uploading our consciousness to computers and stuff.

Considering the vast distances of space and the enormous timespans between possible galactic civilizations, it is more likely that aliens/ufos are from Earth. They could have reached a level of advancement that makes them invisible or they could have ascended to a higher plane of existence, or may originate in a different plane.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5qi92p/fbi_documents_weve_been_visited_by_beings_from/

It's the Atlanteans you're missing. Like a second category of the Aryans, or something, I'm still trying to piece that together. They seem connected to the Celtic people, among other races. But at the same time Celtic culture is totally subverted and influenced by the serpents.

I don't know about Sundaland, but what you need to do is look at a map of the arctic circle. Think about this. The ice was all on top of the globe, and the Hyperborean civilization was built around that area. When the ice melted, it would have spilled out over all sides of the globe and that would push the survivors down as well. If you really look at it, all parts of the world can be accessed from the top down. I think that the Aryan culture was pushed down into North America, Siberia, Europe, etc, and one of those places was Easter Island. Notice all over the Pacific coastlines, like Peru, Korea, Japan, etc, there are very Aryan like cultures.

The Easter Island statues were giants, had red hair coils on their head, and they were holding their bellies which indicated a connection to the Venus culture.

I don't really know anything about Hancock or new age writers. I reached most of these conclusions on my own, by reading scientific literature/articles and reaching my own conclusions. I did read a book called Forbidden Archaeology that really got me going down this line of inquiry.

The current textbook description of human history is just completely ridiculous in my opinion and has no validity whatsoever.

Well that's good, a lot of the new age movement is just full of subversion. I also follow that Forbidden Archaeology page, they've got pretty good info. Always be vigilant keeping an eye out for liars.

You're right, though. It's already starting to become mainstream to accept some of the basic ideas, like that human civilization is older than 12,000 years, but we're still so far from the truth.

>Okay, but there is a kike population in Bavaria, no??
Of course

And the oldest Tarim Basin mummies only date to 1800 B.C..

>It's the Atlanteans you're missing. Like a second category of the Aryans, or something, I'm still trying to piece that together. They seem connected to the Celtic people, among other races. But at the same time Celtic culture is totally subverted and influenced by the serpents.
Read the site I linked. Prehistoric cavemen have nothing to do with Adamic man. And Germanics and Celts both descend from the Israelites.

Lately I've been learning about how all the things western occultists try to pretend is some big elitist mystical secret are just openly available for free to anyone willing to go study tantric yoga.

It's really complete bullshit, and if any of you are reading this, you're either a tool or a scam artist, just FYI.

I would like to visit Azores and do some serious exploration there. I think there may be some remaining evidence of their presence.

I have done work in Portugal with a known American maritime archeologist and we met a retired Portugues admiral who said that during the construction of a port in Terceira during the 60s there were large monoliths found. He claimed that we could find evidence in that area. An American submarine captain who had worked on undersea cables also insinuated that there may be "things to see" in Azores.

Hmm, alright, I'll give the website a read!

I believe that they descend from the same source, but they're like different groups, they have different DNA, they have a different type of look.

Except for all the idiots who end up bluepilling themselves into oblivion.

Did you learn nothing from the 60s?

That's amazing, we actually wanted to go to the Azores for our honeymoon and just see if we could find anything but that didn't work out. I'd heard that they don't let you get near the real stuff. Another place I wish that we could explore would be around the Bering Strait. With it being such a huge piece of land you can bet there were people living there, probably Hyperborean people. Also around Europe, where Doggerland used to be. I don't know why more searches haven't already happened.