Sup Forums is bullying us again

>Sup Forums is bullying us again

>Oven Dodger

They're not wrong. Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums style threads that have nothing to do with their board. That's on top of all the other off topic shit they already have.

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

>talmudvision

stop brigading, you shitty fucking excuse for a containment board.

you're all going to be curbstomped by feminists within the next 2 years, except you shitheads who live in third world countries.

NAZIS BTFO

race war soon

>spread cancer and race-baiting threads to nearly every other board
>constantly think you're the best board
>get upset when other boards talk shit about Sup Forums

Is there a board worse than Sup Forums?

Definitely not

>Sup Forums
litteraly who?
I can´t remember these faggots were relevant.

Kill yourselves you fucking retards

>being relevant and advertising yourself to redditors to swell your ranks is all that matters to Sup Forums
Dang, and here I was thinking I was on Sup Forums to argue with other autists.

Fudge, Sup Forums*.

neo/tv/

It is to the benefit of the Chinese.

>fudge

>>>reddit

Implying anyone gives a shit about Sup Forums

The only reason why this is a URL is to contain the racists and wannabe fascists so they don't pollute the other boards, this is a virtual internment camp for internet bigots browsing Sup Forums. It works too because outside of Sup Forums you dont see any of this bullshit

>Sup Forums memed this into office

Sup Forums is well known for being Reddit cancer, but at least a lot of that board will admit it. Sup Forums for some reason has a hard time admitting its the most reddit and newfag friendly board on the whole site

>americans this foreign to the concept of not saying swear words
Bit sad.

That´s called getting shit done.
I could make a website with 20 people on it masturbating 24/7 and it would be more relevant than Sup Forums
We have people praising kek at the HWNDU stream and chanting auschwitz
Sup Forums has the ghostbusters remake

nah Sup Forums is definitely the most newfag friendly board, and even worse than Sup Forums on the reddit scale

There is no reason to censor yourself on Sup Forums. There is no reputation or character to uphold, like your native Reddit. Lurk a few more years and maybe you'll grow out of the habit, newfaggot.

>but at least a lot of that board will admit it
At least 90% of that board doesn't even know most of them are posting there currently because of reddit/redditors.

>I unironically browse a Laotian sugar-mincing forum to sway political opinions
Anyways, about those people repeating Sup Forums memes on the stream, while I'll concede that it is entertaining, that someone acknowledge out on the streets is highly cringe-worthy.
Leave it to the news to mention Sup Forums, but fucking hell don't let your own posters stoops this low.

Sup Forums is a lot like America
>spread cancer and cause problems to other countries
>constantly call themselves best country
>get mad when other countries point out your flaws

These are the same people that hyped and celebrated the ghostbusters reboot

What's a Sup Forums?

Gave me a kek

Thanks russia.
Inb4 american education

>my board is shit and wasn´t relevant for years, the post
stop beeing jelly, it´s ok to be 9gag-tier just don´t try to pretend to be something else.

t. Sup Forums cuck

8 years, baby

>someone tries be nice on Sup Forums and not edgy like me, hmmm, must be a redditor!!!
The litteral state of this post.
Also...
>Reddit with a capital R
>having the guts to call me new after that

I am ok with all of these.

Thanks for reminding me new iraq.

>literally admitting youre reddit makes you better than others

You're welcome!

Again, why are you suspecting that I'd be on Sup Forums of all the internet has at its disposal if it was relevance for which I was searching?...
Litterally every board but Sup Forums evades fame.

Sup Forums invented meme magic with baneposting.

hillary clinton ran an atrocious campaign and y'all are taking credit for it. good luck after trump becomes the first president deposed by military coup.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING REDDITORS

>implying you didnt go on Sup Forums shitposting about polls and how Trump is going to lose
>implying you're making pathetic excuses after eating crow bigger since 2012

ree?