TweetCucks

Twitter is now banning all new accounts that follow either of Donald Trumps twitter accounts.

Try it yourself.

Make a new twitter account.
(Here is a free email burner website //securemail.hidemyass)
Do not follow anyone, make it a fresh empty twitter account.
Pick the first person that you follow be either one of President Donald J. Trumps two official twitter accounts.
Do nothing else.
Wait 5 minutes and you will be automatically be banned.

The (((left))) has taken over the internet, soon they will silence our voices completely. All discussion will be made to appear to be 95% leftist dominated and supported.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Trying it now, but I have a feeling it's being banned due to the email burner.

Alot of spam and trolls you them.

I'll set up a new gmail and try it.

>new gmail

This is annoying as fuck i had another gmail once and wanted to make a 3rd and i had to enter so much shit i just quit

Account made and now timing.

Yeah it is. I had to attach it to another account. Lucky enough I had one from six years ago.

They keep asking for my phone number because of "suspicion of automated activities". Literally nothing I've done could be seen as automated, I just like Trump's tweets and reply to some of the cucks who criticise him.

This always happens to me

Holy shit. It's true.

>giving (((them))) your phone number

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Disturbing

>The (((left))) has taken over the internet,
It hasn't. It's deadly afraid.

Is that because of following trump?
I thought it was standard if you didnt verify. luckily I got an anomymous number lying around.
what are some must follow accounts?

That's what I'm getting as well

II didn't even follow anyone, just made a pro-Trump tweet and it said I have to enter my phone number

Should we engage the Twitter corporate offices, CEO/CFO with extreme prejudice?

H was right.

He was fucking right.

You people are so fucking stupid sometimes. I made a troll account for HWNDU and I got the same confirmation pretty quickly. It's just a spam filter, you hysterical mongoloids.

>pantsuit afficianado
>LE SO RANDYMB XDXDXDXDXD

triggers the fuck out of me every time

Looks like trump has a lot of bots followers and twitter is doing a great job blocking them.

Is he literally being led around on a leash?

If so, that is inhumane.

W
A
L
L

Hows that peso doing paco?

(((RED ALERT)))

WHAT THR FLYING TAP DANCING FUCKERTY FUCK IS THIS CANCER???????!

Last week I made an account, and it was unlocked until the moment I changed my username to something that included Kek or followed Trump, I'm not sure what triggered it but something of the two

I refuse to give them my number

NO WONDER ZUCKERJEW IS BUILDING HIS FORTRESS IN HAWAII, HE KNOWS HES A FUCKING DEAD MAN

FUCK GOOGLE, FUCK YIDBOOK, FUCK TWITTER, WE NEED TO SHUT IT ALL DOWN GUYS, BUT HOW? T

We need a leader. We need to give the hand wringers somthing to really worry about, im fed up of being called a nazi because i supported Brexit and Trump, im ready to fight these cunts, they call me a Nazi? FINE i'll start behaving like one then

RIP you fuckers!

>not wanting to support his bots and shills
seems legit

how do u by pass giving out ur phone number?

Can someone with an account tell Dilbertman about this? This is a joke.

So close to the 8's slavboo.

So close.

lel

>how do u by pass giving out ur phone number?

You do not need a number to create an initial account (Option is small fine print when asked for it).

But you do need to give them a number to reactivate a closed/banned account.

I need to know this, my account got locked a few weeks ago.

They did this to me too before the election, as soon as i followed Wikileaks.

>.png

REEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A JPEG THAT IS LITERALLY 1/10 THE FILESIZE

WHY DO YOU NEED LOSSLESS FOR THIS

oh , sweet troll acc INC!

Fug its true.

lol he looks so happy

this is my screen saver. people do not like.