Can someone redpill me on everything he's done in the past 9 days? I've been too busy at work to follow everything...

Can someone redpill me on everything he's done in the past 9 days? I've been too busy at work to follow everything, and I live in highly liberal-populated area, so I can only take what people tell me with a grain of salt

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316767-trump-speaks-with-saudi-king
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know all that shit he said he would do when he was elected president?

Most of that. Liberals never saw it coming.

Any specifics? I'm sorry that I'm asking to be spoonfed, but I really can't trust what I read on the internet anymore, with all the disinformation that's going around

Most recently he instituted the travel ban he said he was going to put in place. Instead of a blanket Muslim ban it was a ban on people from certain countries.

He approved 2 oil pipelines, rerouted one slightly to address objections by native tribes and mandated they must use US labor and US steel in their construction

He approved construction of the wall, though Congress needs to allocate funds for it. He's also proposed a couple of measures for how to pay for it. None have been decided on.

He signed an executive order severely restricting lobbyists.

Probably a few others too. Mostly he's been running down the checklist of his promises and doing what he can to make good.

Can't remember all of it, but off the top of my head, he's renegotiating NAFTA, put a temporary ban on immigration from much of the middle east, set up safe zones for refugees in Syria and Yemen, the wall is being built, and repealing Obamacare.

Also a hiring freeze for the federal government except military, which means the military's about to get more yuge.

Also withdrawal from TPP

I also forgot that he backed out of the TPP. Honestly he's been doing so much that even if you're paying attention it's hard to keep track. Most of this is stuff it would take at least a year for another politician to accomplish. For better or for worse we didn't elect a politician. He's determined to do what he said he was going to do. It's almost funny watching liberals freak out about him. Their key argument before he got in was "he'll never do any of the stuff he said he would do." Now they're trying to demonize him in the eyes of his supporters because he's doing literally everything he said he was going to do.

Also recently he made a deal with Saudi Arabia to build safe zones for Syrians so no more refugees.

He made various executive actions without consulting any lawyers or agencies effected by the actions. For most there has been a lot of confusion on the breadth of the broad statements and the executive actions have been reinterpreted multiple times from the Trump administration.

>YWN fight for Donald Trump, Prime Minister of the UK

JUST

Source please.

Constant crisis to push all the leftist organizers to the brink of exhaustion.

he's been sucking pence's bump and just signing what he's told

I think May has a chance to be great. She just needs to learn to embrace populism properly. She's already got a fair bit of support from the Birtish people, she just seems reluctant to push forward in the direction they want her to take the country. Or at least push forward strongly enough. I really do think we're going to have another Thatcher/Reagan. American-British relations are going to be stronger than they've been since WW2 if May can just tell your liberals to fuck off.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316767-trump-speaks-with-saudi-king

So many scandals and fuckups it's tiring to even begin to list them. He's acting like a demented rogue child who's trying to prove to everyone he's a badass president while fucking everything up. He won't survive long.

Is it really a scandal if it doesn't affect him at all?

Yup. And Soros only has so much money. Once the protest bucks stop, so will the protests.

No, go do actual research on your own, you illiterate faggot. Scum sucking niggers like you are the reason Trump won. You don't have the will to educate yourself on the issues that run your life. Sad.

THIQQ