APOLOGIZE

Whos Bannon?

The president?

My only regret is not marrying an American princess 8 years ago so I could be a citizen in time to vote trump without regrets, my head held high and a rifle by my side to clear liberal trash in the upcoming purge.

>TWITTER THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

TWITTER THREADS ARE CANCER

Im mexican and I support the wall.
I've suffered all my life with all the crime and corruption of these shitskins, I understand that Trump wants to avoid USA to become another mexico filled with entitled rapist subhumans that just want to seek and destroy, that desire to purge and violate all the good things that are left.

and voting for a candidate just because he's black isn't?

Oh no. Please. Stop. Not the labels. Nooooooo.

okay, sure, I'm a racist. now what?

If you voted for Hillary Clinton you are a sexist no matter what you tell yourself.

what do you mean trump is doing exactly what he said to do?

Oh no, racist? What do?

Fine, I'm racist then. I don't care anymore.

why is everyone even so triggered, I mean if non-white countries like China or Nigeria or whatever banned European immigration I wouldn't care. I don't think anybody would care much

You have no power here

She meant Gannon, she's comparing trump to the villain in legend of zelda.

You have to pay.

For the wood for the next Klan rally.
Sorry, but we have the food and everything else covered.

Bannon is the owner of Breitbart.com, which is basically the Republican answer to Huffington Post. Trump took Bannon on as an advisor so now Bannon works at the White House. Honestly, even I think he's a little out there in terms of some of the statements he's made.

holy shit, they figured out who's the puppet master

I'd rather be a racist than a liberal

Oh look another rediculous lib said some dumb on twitter.

underrated

I would be a racist against my own to oppose Trump

>dont believe in another cold war
racist
>dont believe in tax + spend
racist
>dont believe in obamacare
racist
>dont believe in the politician/lobbyist complex
racist
>dont believe hillary was the woman for the job
racist

democrats lost the house, senate, presidency, governorships and state senates across the country.
>is the country racist or are they just unfit to lead?
>or both

I accepted the label a long time ago seeing how the left is the one defining all the terms these days.

Dank

Hmmmmm we seem to have lost this election and awoken a sleeping giant of white people who are tired of being demonized and blamed for all the ills of the world, what should we do? I know, tell white people to check their privilege even harder! That'll help bring people over to the cause.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

If I'd known the butthurt was gonna outlast the election

and be so glorious

I would have voted for him

But wasn't it Putin the one calling the shots?

Surely you can call me a Racist. Just don't call me Shirley.

>if you don't believe in what i believe in, you're a bad person
liberals are sounding more crazy each and every day.

this is working great for you

Good read, we are being flooded by immigrants too.

>this means we are a white country now
Finally we became first world.

Looks like a good place to say THANK YOU MR TRUMP FOR DOING WHAT YOU ACTUALLY PROMISED! Remember, we the people fired the astablishment for doing nothing.

I'm not racist, but if we all admit these accusations week they go away???

First of all, Muslim isn't a race. Second of all, any such "ban" in place now is both temporary AND legal. Third, this was put in place not out of hatred for "them", but out of love for "us". All kinds of legal Muslims are in America being protected by this exact same EO.

Lastly, it's worth pointing out that in the Muslim world, one half of Muslims is utterly dedicated to erradicating the other. It's actually an offense under Sharia to "not be Muslim enough". Women get raped in punishment for wearing the hijab because they weren't wearing a full burqa.

These are the kinds of people being kept out. Think I'm kidding? Ask the Hutus what they think of the Tutsis. Look at what happened in Bosnia in the 90's.

I couldn't support this EO harder.

I got a few dozen feet of rope if that helps

Which statements?

This.

>this was put in place not out of hatred for "them", but out of love for "us".

Uh-huh.

not an argument

but I shouldn't be surprised, fucking idiot.

Not necessarily, but posting a screencap with one fucking word like this is obvious fucking bait.

I'm sick of Sup Forums pretending to be retarded. If you don't know most of the people here where lying for attention, you'd think this board was 100% anti-Trump with how many of these threads we get.

I've always been racist. In my hottest opinion I think it's disgustingly deluded to believe all races are equal.

I still think you should judge someone by their character than their skin. If the world really were so black and white that an entire race is terrible life would be much less complicated than it is.

> we are being flooded by immigrants too.

really texas?