Redpilling normies

so my ex just asked me to give her the redpill.
here's the situation.

>total normie
>like hippy lets do communism while practicing the downward dog normie
>vegan
>SJW (though not a feminist)
>totally open to all ideas
and here is the kicker
>jew

for your time and effort trips gets nudes

bump

lol deliver.

start her off with softball alt-lite videos from people like milo, blaire white, lauren southern, and sargon. then once she's started questioning libcucked society enough bring on the 1488 and white nationalism

FPBP

Now post noods.

that was unexpected here you go

fuckin Sup Forumsastard your killing all the fun

Basically this. Once she is kinda alt-lighty, explain the demographic threat to white people and how like all other groups we have a right to be the ethnic majority in our own countries. No references to Hitler or Nazis though, obviously

post feet you fag

veganism and yoga are spiritual red pills

just educate her on world history

>trips gets nudes
>first post triple 3s
Kek wants her nudes.

yeah I get the whole white people are minorities bs but I was wanting to get on more of a global politics situation

here you go

The rabbit hole is too deep to just start telling her EVERYTHING, and she will just tune you out. She will not be interested in your "mansplaining", and will see it as a passive aggressive victory if she simply ignores you while you talk about shit that you think is important but she doesnt care about. This will also probably end your relationship, because its emasculating.

its best to repill normies when they are already heated about something.
people usually get mad, or hate when they dont understand something. You need to find a moment when their rage truly denotes ignorance.

In this moment they are vulnerable to truth, things that make sense out of what they find confounding.

I've always found that having a good handle on locke and the bill of rights is a requisite baseline for redpilling normies.

Anything that exposes the neolib / neocon false dichotomy is also powerful because showing solidarity against whatever enemy they believe in is powerful.

fool she actually doesn't want the redpill, she wants your other "pill" if you know what i'm saying.

On top of that comes that his gf is probably in the same situation as all those people in the movies who are befriended with secret agents and ask them questions they shouldnt ask.
Of course they could answer them everything, but they had to kill them afterwards.
Same here. You can't redpill a jew without killing them instantaneously

thanks I wanted to skydive down that hole. is there any possibility of redpilling her on hitler I know its a far shot but I soooo want a jew to be pro hitler also we don't date anymore just fuck

shes already getting it because no other man can satisfy her although I could see this as an attempt to get on my level and impress me

Sheit

Do it slowly. To fast and she will reject it. Start with something simple and obvious.
>IQ and mental differences in races. They also seem to have different dispositions.
>like dogs do. Some dogs point when hunting, some are more aggressive like pit bulls, some are loyal to one owner like Dobermans, golden retrievers are super nice. Etc.

LORD KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD.

>also this can tie into eventually the diminished future of the white race and possible extinction of white poeple.
>white birth rates super low
>USA white minority by 2050
>Muslims (black and brown) imported in mass to Europe.
>rapefugees have super high crime rates. Especially rape.
>blacks have an astoundingly high crime rate.
>even other oppressed people quickly adjust and do well in the USA.

>Chinese
>all orientals actually
>Africa is the shittiest contientent even with all the help they receive. They never get better. Almost like the blacks in the USA.

>Because of WW2 and Germaine's defeat it has become taboo to speak of differences in race.

>Jewish red pill needs to be later or last. It is the hardest to swallow. At least for most white people. Idk about a Jew princess. They might actually enjoy taking it.

Step by step mate.

>each race has a homeland
>white People dont.
>Europe and North America are open to everyone. And it's 'good' to have diversity. Even if whites become a minority in their own lands.

Also more nudes OP.

>thanks I wanted to skydive down that hole. is there any possibility of redpilling her on hitler I know its a far shot but I soooo want a jew to be pro hitler also we don't date anymore just fuck

Ya, I'm not really big on natsoc. I'm pretty straightline libertarian.

But, I do find some of the talking points provocative, it seems there is a pretty substantial lack of evidence for the 6million number itself. It was meme'd straight from the Nuremberg trials, so you could start there I guess.

Show her how Islam is trying to wipeout Buddhism in SE Asia.

yeah I was planning on the whole white is a minority thing but I wanted to get more political (brexit, trump, proxy war w/Russia ect..)

more trips

will do

roll

also shes a book worm you have any good lit that would help the process?

In the name of KEK.

Tell her how women have smaller brains, and niggers have smaller brains, etc. and white men seem to've invented everything.

kek does not agree.

also white men did not invent everything not even close

I want her to know the truth (or at least start seeking it out) not some kkk propaganda

Don't even try. As far as she thinks you are Alpha, she will like anything you like. But you can't change permanently. That could only be done with more effort than you can afford or through childhood.

confessions of an economic hitman got me pretty good.
Its universally derided by both the right and the left, giving you an in for the left/right false dichotomy.
It explains the process of modern empire the US engages in and denotes the US as being derivative of the British process. From there you can make easy jumps to iran contra, and then the arab spring, Benghazi being the obvious emotional pain point.

If you have all of that established, you can start going into the clinton foundation, and haiti. Remember "just send your cash", that one is critical. charlesortel.com is a critical resource.

once you blew all that shit up, she's pretty much gunna be a clean slate.

thanks I think I will take this route. It will give me an in to all modern global politics

>the bell curve
>A people that shall dwell alone

Both academic books.

again, if you dont wait until she is vulnerable to suggestion, it will backfire.

You have a golden opportunity user, start with Trump. Show her how the media has been lying about him the whole time, send her the molymeme videos and let that sink in for a while. Don't push, let her come to her own conclusions, if she has any sort of rational thought she'll swall that small redpill herself. The rest will be a lot easier after that

Rollin

Slow and steady. It took me around 9 months here to fully redpilled.
>hitler misplaced blame on the Jews. So sad, was such a great speaker. Blacks just have it bad, IQ might be different but it is due to their culture.
To:
>Jews need to be exiled to Madagascar. Hitler literally did nothin wrong, I'm not even sure he holocaust happened and an unbiased research group needs to spend several years collecting all the evidence and report it as straightforward as possible. Gas all Muslims, blacks back to Africa, 1488, save the white race. Kill all communist; no exceptions. Anyone on welfare loses the right to vote, women possibly should too unless they have children. Fascism is pretty cool in some countries.