I love Donald Trump and I know the media is shilling hard against him unfairly for the most part...

I love Donald Trump and I know the media is shilling hard against him unfairly for the most part, but one thing I don't like about him is how thin-skinned he is. Why does he even react to celebrity bullshit? I gotta say Jon Stewart was right on calling him a man-baby (not in all aspects, but on Twitter he really is).

If he could just let go of this one flaw he'd probably be as close to a perfect president as one could possibly be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I love X but Y.

no one gives a shit.

It works.

It gives him attention but more importantly it distracts from actual policy issues.

It's a simple strategy that got him elected.

A perfect president lets people team him in the ass willingly?

Because he can't let F.A.G.S. like Alec Baldwin do what they do.

He seems to trigger the equally thin-skinned

and lots of those even more thinly skinned

like those in the media

I wish dueling was legal still so Trump could kill Alec Baldwin.

Did anyone even watch this bullshit?

You're a pussy beta male or a woman.

You don't understand pushing back when someone pushes you, or why that's necessary... the principle of it.

A few generations ago, his behavior was normal before we all became brainwashed into submission.

"POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS" smug smirk

>DUUURRR JUST LAY THERE AND TAKE MY ABUSE WITHOUT RESPONSE OR ELSE I'LL CALL YOU A THIN-SKINNED VAGINAPUSSY
fuck lefties

>Why does he even react to celebrity bullshit?

because he's a thin-skinned emotionally insecure manbaby

He's basically just insecure as fuck, so he spergs out at the slightest insult, even from places where no sensible politician would even think to give a fuck. He can't help himself.

Him insulting celebrities on twitter is the only reason i like him. I HATE his policies, i think he's a racist homophobe and i hate protectionist nationalist xenophobia and all that shit.,

you give a shit.

Alec Baldwin is such an angry hateful piece of shit. Called his daughter a pig when she was eleven, called people niggers and faggots in fits of rage while unironically acting as democratic shill because his acting career filed fter glengary ross

>team america reference
underage /r/the_donald faggot, get the fuck off my board

Now make Alec Baldwin host every SNL episode mocking Trump, see what happens

I wouldn't say he's necessarily thin-skinned but you have to realize that he grew up as a wealthy socialite and aristocrat during a time that pre-dates the internet where there was a lot of emphasis placed on the opinions of the media and television in general. He has clearly put a lot of effort into his public image over the years and has a strong television presence. With the exception of Twitter I don't think he cares much for the internet so to him television is still very much his domain, it matters to him what the television says about him.

Why are liberals so fucking retarded? Oh, it's fine to attack people, they can't attack us because we're supposed to be untouchable!

I actually used to be scared of these people and their insults. The God-Emperor has taught me self-respect.

Sorry, OP mentioned people mocking Trump - what's the mockery going the other way that you're saying liberals don't allow?

I'm sure he loves you just as much.

Did you get a lot of mockery directed your way by Hollywood liberals?

If Trump were really thin skinned he wouldn't have got in public fights with everybody for the last 30 years. It should be obvious to anybody looking at Trump objectively that he just loves banter.

Tbh I find Alec Baldwins Trump impression far less offensive than the SNL portrayal of Hillary Clinton. That was truly painful to watch. It was supposed to be funny, but they never mocked her in any way so it was cringe incarnate. "I'm Hillary look at me I'm awesome, ha ha ha this is hilarious why aren't you laughing?"

> watching Jon Stewart

PLEASE LEAVE !

People act like he is thinned skin, the thing is he manages his time so well that he uses his spare time to shitpost and this triggers the liberals.

Banter implies both sides are having a bit of fun - I don't think Trump has fun, he just gets really angry about shit that a president should recognize is too retarded to acknowledge.

Fuck off leaf. No one cares about your cancerous opinions. Come choke on your Muslim loving PM

I agree, he needs to stop being a pussy and rule like he's meant to. He shouldn't even acknowledge the sheep below him

Morality police hits again

>i dont think Trump has fun

Oh you sheltered, sheltered stupid foreigner,

>ham4her
wtf is this shit even?

>I don't think Trump has fun

Have you even read his twitter?

narcissistic personality disorder is a pretty big flaw, senpai

Good ol disgusting nipples tweet. Someone post it I'm on mobile

it was alright, they tried to be fair and failed
desu Donald actually gave them some material that wasn't completely shit

Fuck a pig for Islam!

>letting people insult you with impunity
>if you fight the fire the fire wins
textbook cuckoldry

kill them, donald. kill them all.

>wtf why doesn't this white right winger completely give in to jewish mockery and let the left keep winning the culture war

Trump is fighting back against these people the only way he knows how, he is the opposite of smarmy

I personally think everyone involved in SNL should be sent to labor camps for sedition

>thinskinned
>is being called Hitler on a regular basis

How would you like him to react?

>chirping back is thinskinned

yes he does get butthurt easily about that shit

He doesn't like Hitler?

It makes his enemies think he gets emotional easily and that they got to them. Makes them feel better about themselves while they basically achieve nothing.

This.
Pay for an hour long expose into Alec Baldwin's life to be aired on every network. The only way to deal with these fucks is to hit them back twice as hard

Like a president.

Where do you based leafs live? I'm stuck in Toronto and it's making me hate this entire country. So many cucks I know actually went down to DC to protest. Fucking leafs without a vote

>chirping

Go back to the rink faggot

The only problem there is that he's just an actor. We don't really expect most actors to be great people, but presidents are meant to be, well, presidential.

Alberta, probably.

I would. Baldwin sucks; the other guy's better.

Wait what was The Presidents reaction? Or is it just someone on facebook saying he doesnt like this

britain is meant to be british and liberals are meant to promote liberty. you're through the looking glass, my man.

Makes sense. This entire fucking country is pathetic. I'd support and Alecxit

Its easy to call a president thin skinned when in the last two beginning with was bush who for 8 years went without social media being anywhere as prevalent much less facing a time when every celeb and cuck was on it via smart phones and mobile devices trying to out cuck each other and then with Obama you literally had zero citizens allowed of him and those that tried were ONLY reported on as negative or as some form of "RACIST". For instance Lorne Michaels is literally quoted in saying how Obamas presidency was a dead zone comedy era because no one felt comfortable making fun of him and he literally ran skits by Obama personally to make sure HE was ok with them.

Facebook is fake news.

He walked ahead of her to spare her an extra few seconds of having to talk to niggers. Seems like he loves her a whole lot.

This.

Who the fuck cares about little shit like that. Maybe he is feigning it to encourage them to attack. Maybe hes really thin skinned.

All that matters is he is getting shit done.

Has SNL ever not lampooned presidents? Not sure how this is special.

well you know what it is....wouldn't that imply you too are underage?

i dont think hes funny or does a good impression of trump either

but they haven't lampooned anybody like this before.

Actually this is interesting - I honestly thought presidential had a commonly accepted second meaning that indicated dignity and gravitas, and a generally high level of moral fiber. Just as well that it doesn't now that you've got Trump.

None of them have reacted as much as this one.

Post Trumps reaction please

Damned Jewish writers

He's the people's guy, he reacts to things like a normal human being.

You are worthless Alec Baldwin

Ahh the good ol days. #MAGA

You rally behind the anti-establishment warrior you have, not the one you wish you had.

No, it wouldn't. Are you retarded?

>Called his daughter a pig when she was eleven, called people niggers and faggots in fits of rage
Sounds like a badass alpha male.

criticism*

>being an insecure manchild was normal
kys

Tina Fey's choice to impersonate Donald Trump embarrasses only Alec.

The impression is horrible and usually features someone else as the "explainer" which consists of democratic propaganda.

Here is the voice mail by Alec left to his and Kim Basinger's daughter:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

She's grown up and is now a lesbian (pic related)

>I honestly thought presidential had a commonly accepted second meaning that indicated dignity and gravitas, and a generally high level of moral fiber. Just as well that it doesn't now that you've got Trump.

The closest historical president to Trump is Andrew Jackson.

Like Trump he was hated by the Washington elite and depended on the support of the White working class. He was also known for being very quick to take offence and once duel and shot a man for an insult.

You have to look at the target of these things. SNL isn't just insulting Trump, they are also insulting every Trump supporter and every working class white America. SNL will continue to do this for years and white Americans will watch it and get more and more angry.

By publicly responding to them Trump is boosting his popularity with his core base.

Nice concern shilling you massive faggot
Commit sudoku like the CTRs before you

you mad trumpkins?

>if you let people humiliate you, you win!

Nah he's smart for not letting other define him.

Too much to lose to allow a bunch of cucked libs to shape him into Hitler

He's thin-skinned because he confronts people who talk shit? Yea okay

Trump is actually not thin skinned, that's an invention by the media and has no standing in reality.

Just because you keep hearing something does not mean that it is real. If everything the media kept repeating was real it would be president Clinton.

A man who doesn't defend his image is not a man, but a floormat.

I don't know about you but my gf would be pissed if I opened the door for her since she feels like she doesn't need my help.

Because most of the ppl doing this shit were his friends

You sound like a pussy whipped cuck.

Not a surprise that a board full of betas doesn't understand how to conduct themselves like an alpha male.

But when you're in a position of power and small bullshit like parody happens; the correct move is to not even pay it mind. But doing so, you give it more press.

Trump is a fucking moron for responding to a comedy sketch every single time it happens.

Totally logical thing to tweet once president is inaugurated

People gotta vent somewhere or otherwise a real revolution will happen.
This is why it's necessary to let the liberals and the media "win" sometimes to make people feel good and imagine they are doing something productive with their lives.
Same idea for Sup Forums really.

you sound like a faggot

is alec (((baldwin))) going to have an "accident" soon?

>Obama
>8 years of appeasing the opposition
>Obama too retarded to realize this never works, winds up a failed president that gets nothing done

>Trump
>Opposition doesn't have the tools to actually harm him. Thinks screaming 'RACIST' at the top of their lungs will eventually damage him.
>Trump gives them ample (You)'s, making them think they're winning
>Conway and Bannon go on all the shows deliberately driving the media into new heights of apoplexy
>World looks on as the newspapers become nothing but "FUCK TRUMP" c&p'd ten million times and swarms of SJW idiots have mental breakdowns in the streets wearing giant foam vaginas
>Trump doesn't actually give a fuck because the election's over and he no longer needs to worry about what these idiots think. Spends his days doing the job he was elected to.
>Every sane voice in the democratic party looks on in terror and revulsion at what their party has become
>Trump gets 100% in 2020 because everyone who'd vote against him has locked themselves in their closet LITERALLY SHAKING

Where is trumps response you fucking double nigger

/thread

You literally let your feminist cunt of a gf boss you around. Your opinion of other men isn't worth shit.

trump is not thin skinned i think, he had a big roastme on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

lol