Foreign leaders all around the world are publicly stating that they're disgusted with Trump's actions

>Foreign leaders all around the world are publicly stating that they're disgusted with Trump's actions

World War 3 is literally happening before our eyes.

Can the entire world really bear USA/Russia in the nuclear war?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-king-agrees-call-trump-213832329.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What VPN are you using to get that flag?

I'm literally s-s-shaking

>the phone call that saved Western Civilization

TRUMP ESTABLISHES REFUGEE SAFE ZONE ---- GET FUCKED, OP

WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's King Salman, in a phone call on Sunday with U.S. President Donald Trump, agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, a White House statement said.

Trump, during his presidential campaign last year, had called for Gulf states to pay for establishing safe zones to protect Syrian refugees.

A statement after their phone call said the two leaders agreed on the importance of strengthening joint efforts to fight the spread of Islamic State militants.

"The president requested and the King agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts," the statement said.

They also agreed on the need to address "Iran's destabilizing regional activities," the statement said.

It said the two also discussed what it called an invitation from the king for Trump "to lead a Middle East effort to defeat terrorism and to help build a new future, economically and socially," for Saudi Arabia and the region.

source:
finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-king-agrees-call-trump-213832329.html

The same people also condemn Israel's actions every week.

That's impossible! Trump has offended all 1.7 billion muzzies. they won't work with him.

Where were you when electing our best shitposter was worse than a world war?

Not even the holocaust is this outrageous.

I'm actually from the Bahamas m8

Seriously shitty country
Even the tourist areas are not great

Sounds like you went to Nassau before.

You do know that they're otje less nigged islands to visit right.

our*

This fucking phone.

I find it funny you think ww3 would happen.

The foreign leaders have no choice but to say they are disgusted,its the political thing to do.

We thought WW3 would be a nuclear war but it turned out to be a meme war.

>Can the entire world really beat USA/Russia in the nuclear war?

66/1 YES

WHAT SODA IS TRUMP DRINKING????

>Can the entire world really bear USA/Russia in the nuclear war?
You mean combined? Of course not.

>tfw you live in a shitty third world country that won't get involved so you're safe from the nukes

All of europe can get nuked for all I care #TeamTrump

>Pyjamas telling us how the rest of the world feels

I bought way too little beer for this evening

>safe from the nukes

I wish there were nudes of "mommytard".

Not sure if you understand what this means. By establishing safe zones we would be escalating our troop involvement in Syria. This means a soft invasion of Syria. It opens up our troops to attacks that could lead to escalating incidents, more troops, and then, basically invasion. And then we are back at 2003 creating more terrorists than we killing/pacifying.

That's your Parkinsons, commie

Diet coke.

What about Moortugal, your brothers?

Wow Brazil, I thought you were cool, but this, wow.

Yeah Obamaphones are pretty shitty.

>Trump drinks soda
What a faggot

I stopped watching them when they got Rocktard circumcised. Fucking degenerates.

most foreign leaders are cucked traitors who have no spine.

Not one shot has been fired.
No bombs are dropped.
How is this a ww?
Because it's not.

The rest of the world would lose, almost certainly. If Russia and the USA combined nuclear powers, the rest of the world would get BTFO so fucking fast. Why do you think he's limited refugees now :^)

Good choice, shows taste but also longevity in conservative thought.

>Foreign leaders all around the world are publicly stating that they're disgusted with Trump's actions
and how many of those leaders (who disagree) are afraid of a Brexit in their own country?

nothing will happen

You've never had a soda?

Sure bub.

I stopped watching them when he cashed out and got millions. His heart wasn't in the vlogs anymore, which made them boring.

this is a great story, now we can stop all these shilly threads about muslims and these irritating ads

Right near the beach boooooiiii

fucking faggot

Has the world ever NOT been bitching about America?

if they and the UK do as they must, and side with Trump the greatest ally, they'll be spared

Otherwise tough luck and the good refugees can be reettled

Where can I visit cheap and save?

No they arent. A few are, and many are with him.

one of their first videos back before shay got all fat they are both looking out a window and her starts rubbing her pussy u can tell

hot

Let it come. I' m prepared.

So, the alternative is to let them in the US?
No thanks.