What is Sup Forums's opinion of Teal Deer?

>Strives to stick to facts
>Routinely shits on sjw's in a non-"ownage" manner
>Handles politics and social issues in a scientific and objective manner
>Is apparently not afraid to talk about those on his "side" of the issue when they have wronged

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-18_(1935)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJWs are low hanging fruit. The real enemy is the jews. SJWs are just the brainwashed pawns in the broader jewish game. Think of them as a distraction. Don't waste your time on the distraction.

SJWs are a byproduct of jewish control of academia, the media, and broader cultural/social institutions. They can create and unleash millions of SJWs and replenish their supply constantly through our education system.

We have to get to the source of the plague. We can't keep focusing on the symptoms.

I equate him to all other YouTube intellectuals. Enjoyable to listen to on some subjects, but for subject knowledge and citation they're lacking. Its entertainment nothing more, people treat them as if they're SMEs, which they're not.

People who listen to anyone on YouTube as gospel are idiots who are taking a shortcut in being read on a subject.

Yiff in hell furfag

Obligatory post about that avatar being Furaffinity-tier.

There was such a steep rise in sjw/femminism critic numbers that now everyone just blends into one same thing. And a lot of them has animal avatars.

So dry and repetitive.

>yet another youtube "intellectual"
>yet another pussy that doesn't name the jew
these people are literal copies of eachother

you need to go higher

have

Pretty good channel for converting normies. But if you have a similar mindset like his its just listening to the bland amd obvious.

Furries will hang on the day of the rope

Furfags tend to be the most redpilled of degenerates for some odd reason

>implying the icon and account name aren't just a pun
>implying this man actually yiffs

>lebanon
excuse me a moment I need to confront my parents about something.

I'll watch his videos so I have something to listen to when I fall asleep. Really pisses me off when he does his baby SWJ voice.

He does his job providing introductory doses of redpill to the masses.

You ain't kidding. u18 for example. Named after a Nazi submarine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-18_(1935)

I have also noticed this

These gusy need extra attention

literal globalists in Israel, africa, protected by the shah and persecuted by the shia in iran

druze and baha'i originated in Iran

>always the jews as a whole
>not just soros and the entire banking/media world full of them
>implying an entire race is in on a conspiracy to pollute the gene pool

Boring faggot who is coasting on the anti SJW train. Without it he'd still be a nobody

He's another youtube psuedo-intellectual. They are all massive failures at life.

literally another circlejerk meme youtuber

Their religion literally says that the goyim should be subverted. Would you trust a Muslim to oppose Sharia Law?

the bible tells you to murder all the other cults as well but you dont do it, do you? if they were devout, i certainly would not trust them, but heretics are a different matter, at least in part

To be frank,at the very least this fucker sticks to research, autistically soo

He mostly reads shitty research papers instead of reading SJW Comics or Youtube videos

That's because a large part of them are CRAZY about the uniforms and then wanted to know more and more and looked stuff up.

The other part actually frequently visits Sup Forums and even Sup Forums, I'm not kidding.

I like him. He's a bit snooty but strives for clean facts, just like you said. I respect tht.