Discuss

Discuss.

Its not wrong shlomo, nothing to discuss.

/thread

>Women
>work
Women don't work they only bitch and whine!

Supposedly the wage gap is a thing only in professions adversely effected by women taking time off for their family, like practicing medicine. There is no wage gap in professions with flexible hours like realty.

you whine

A FUCKING LEAF!

I just came for the bum desu

That's a very simplistic view. You're not accounting for skill set, capability, and average of productivity. These are long term costs that, despite corporations hate looking at, do eventually adhere to.

Even if women got paid 23% less for the same AMOUNT of work, their bottom line will still depend on quality as well. If quality becomes poor, people don't buy it and the corporation loses profit.

It won't matter soon anyways once the generational gap is fixed. Wait until the boomers are gone. In a few years we'll see women having like a 10-15% or more gap in their favor. I see it all around me. Furthermore, the men's average is already much more skewed due to high-earners than the women's.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTTpbtth

Every leftist narrative in existence is false.

>current year
>still debating wage gap
wtf guys, how many times does this need to be discussed

>I see it all around me
Where specifically?

same for racism

Some of them do.

Works with illegal immigrants though

Any girl with an ass like that can make a lot more money than the average man.

and again all of what you just said supports OP's theory because then they are simply looking at other variables to come to a value conclusion that favors men.

Why should long term cost analysis debunk the point that is being made here?

read this and think about your lack of a fucking argument.

>Even if women got paid 23% less for the same AMOUNT of work, their bottom line will still depend on quality as well. If quality becomes poor, people don't buy it and the corporation loses profit.

This is the shittiest meme and you should be ashamed for participating. Too autistic and juvenile, even for pol.

>Petroleum engineers earn more than kindergarten teachers.
the thread

Except they are not even worth 77%

She doesn't have to make money. A man will subsidize her life in exchange for weekly sex

Upper Midwest Scandi-German country with a pretty well-off social group, though a lot of it was blue collar farming and farm labor. It seems like girls either become housewives, or if they work, they make a lot. Much of it is healthcare related, like pharmacy, nursing, physical therapy, physician assistant, and things like that, but a couple are lawyers and business management types. Maybe I'm just focusing on the successful ones too much, and ignoring the degenerate single moms.

>depend on quality
are you saying that women are less productive?

If were women were paid less why wouldn't they fire all the men and hire women only? They'd get better PR and save money

ass posters need to be gassed pun intended

Killer Quads faggot.

K-K-K-KEEP ME POSTED

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRPBRRRRRRRPFFFFFFT

People don't act rationally.

That is correct.

I work in B2B sales. My company has 16-20 salespeople depending on seasonality. The women are always, always less skilled, less driven, less knowledgeable and less resourceful than the men. The women ask for help much more frequently and struggle with shit they should know after the first week. We've had some shitty male employees, but the worst man has roughly the same skills as the best woman.

The females literally get business because they're attractive or personable. A male business owner hears a girl's voice on the phone, or sees her in person trying to sell him something and he'll listen to her pitch. I call or visit that guy with a better pitch, he'll tell me to fuck off.

Women succeed based on their attractiveness and charm. Men succeed based on their work ethic and skills. That's how it will always be.

This. She will be given everything she wants in life for free. However if she does want to be a career woman she will also get everything she wants given to her, including promotions and raises and the like.

No because old white male businessmen hate women so much that they're willing to let go of that 23% extra profit just to spite women.

Anita told me :^)

I love this argument because it comes from the very people who say "evil greedy corporations will do anything to cut costs and not pay the workers their fair share."

If we go with the above premise then a few things would be true:

1) Men would get replaced by women as they can save 23% on labor costs
2) Men would only be hired as charity to men
3) If women aren't replacing men it would imply that women aren't capable of doing the same jobs as men, therefore justifying the discrepancy.

People who make the argument don't understand economics. If women are in fact paid less than men it is because the maket views their labor as less valuable than men. Now they usually say that's because the market is sexist, but that's nonsense. A market's only bias is for efficiency.

BRAAAAAAAP is the newest fresh meme faggot kys.

It's not really that new or fresh. It's a shitty forced meme newfaggot.