How to get a far right gf?

How to get a far right gf?

I also want a qt 3.14 righty girl

Get a politically neutral one and feed her your views over time.

that's a man

Is that person even white?

Go to Church.

Go to the countryside white men and claim your rightful waifu. Cities are an echo chamber for leftist propaganda and degeneracy.

why's she wearing a shirt with Mike Ditka in a military uniform?

Fix your fucking birth rates instead of getting animals and shit. Animals will never be child replacements.

No, but would conquare. Shitskin gf is not that bad if she's suppor your political views

no

thats a trap

How do I find a fat right bf? I am a member of a church but there are very few people my age there. I am gregarious but very shy when it comes to romance. I have never dated before but I did have a close guy friend from "young republicans club" at my University but we were both too shy to make anything come of it. I suppose it will be easier once I am older but I also do not want to get too old because youth is charming.

this and nothing else

shit thread. kill yourself op.

race mix if this picture and HWNDU is anything to go by

I did this with my ex. By just our 1st year out of 3 she had a hate for niggers and jews

Just do what I've been doing on OkCupid.

Open with "who did you vote for" and agree with whatever they're saying. Sure, you get some Trump haters but your dick still gets to feel good.

Dick her down. She will become right.

Why are most qt's leftwing?

because women are stupid

I've noticed both far left and far rights women are fucked in the head, with probably serious daddy issues

Might be a castiza

Because women are emotional creatures.

You very rarely meet a woman who utilises logic, and if she does it's because she grew up in a fucking convent or something.

Find someone in a rural or suburban area.

My girlfriend is pretty far-right with me as the policies are common sense.

>work hard at your job
>be wise with your money
>stand up for morality
>stay away from drama
>if you can't then handle it with a level head and control your emotions while being empathetic towards your opponent
>eat well
>be respectful
>take care of your belongings
>turn the tv off
>use critical thinking in all of your decisions
>be willing to accept responsibility for your actions and apologize where it is due
>treat people fairly
>respect your elders
>learn from your mistakes
>be self critical without being self hating
>practice self control
>think before speaking
>listen more than you talk
>be willing to sacrifice for your loved ones

If you can master controling yourself and your surroundings the good women will make themselves known to you.

There's more right wing women out there than you think. Do you think they like being creeped on by kebabs? My gf, brother's wife, sister, are all in their 20s or 30s and all hate immigrants. Find yourself a nice girl first. You never know if she's one of us.

She is in an anglo country.

Show your tits is step 1

>fat right bf

And if you have to, switch churches. I know that feel when the closest person at church is 10 years older than you.