Why is Trump such a weak leader compared to Enrique Peña Nieto?

Other urls found in this thread:

interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not.

Fpbp

I've been scared that Punished Enrique is gonna cuck us somehow. He has nothing to lose.

he is.

This.

Peña is a puppet and the worst president we've had in like 30 years at least.

Trump is 10 steps ahead of everyone. Anything Mexico does Trump has an answer to. Same to all the protests. Fuck, he was watching a Pixar children's movie during the liberals letting their tears flood rivers

Trump is just a coward, he is messing with us cause we arent powerful... with China he will act like aa bitch.

dont you mean why is enrique so weak compared to the cartels?

Mexico is fairly powerful.

If Trump is a coward though, I'd hate to hear what you consider your leader. Literally shaking while telling Trump he will not pay for the FUCKING wall

No your people have been fucking around in America for too long and he ran his campaign on shutting you free loading losers down.

Whoever did the pic missed the "Property of the United States" on the raptor. Unless they're saying that the Mexican stole it.

Unwitting puppet or hollow sellout?
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf

STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!!

>peña
>good president

W E W

You wish Pedro. The White man fucked up your Meheecan Disney World vacation.

You and all the children you have ever had will soon be reunited with your motherland.

Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

We shall battle like men. Mount your velociraptor and lift your weapon high. Prepare for the sheer power of MOTHER RUSSIA.

My president is shit, that doesnt mean Trump isnt a fucking coward.. Only messing with the weak, i repeat, agains china he will be a fucking bitch.

Mexico is a greater military threat to the U.S. than China. Anything China wants to do requires their navy and airforce, both of which we could completely destroy in an afternoon of fighting. Mexico could actually manage a land battle, and that would do far more damage.

>velocirator
>not a t-rex sized armored bear

Oh nooooo. Setbacks for wetbacks. You ruin your own countries, why ruin ours too? You can't just move to white countries and pretend you're white now. You are a beaner and belong in shitty corrupt tacobowl with the rest.