Trump supporters will soon be a minority in Sup Forums

>Trump supporters will soon be a minority in Sup Forums
>We'll all be considered shitposters worse than leafs for standing with trump

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.is/n0Cor
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liberals cant keep up with the bantz dont act like they could ever make Sup Forums their home.

O.R.A.N.G.E.D

Rural and suburban retards BTFO!

Do not threat proto-beaner, the cucks can't handle us, they'll crack under pressure and flea back to tumblr and reddit so they can circle jerk over Sargon and Sanders.

we are taking this board back for America... you still have a Queen you british cuck

Taking a board back by being passive-aggressive plebbit cucks? Also, Queen doesn't do jack shit, so yeah GG burger, might I suggest you piss off back to which ever liberal hole you crawled from XX

Trumpfags will get the memo once he fucks with net neutrality he's gonna be a disaster.

fuck off idiot

>we are taking this board back

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhaahhaahahahhaaaa......

*inhales*

....HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Fucking delusional commie-cuck.

God save the Queen!!! kekekekek fascist slave

you are not excused lol

Trump is exceeding expectations and triggering leftists more than we ever could have hoped for. It's a wonderful time to be alive.

So me saying "The Queen does fuck all" = God save the Queen? Are all non-red pilled Burgers this retarded?

the Queen is your master and your government only exists by the mandate of the Queen.. do you even United Kingdom?

The Queen has no governmental power, she can't do anything, it's literally a tradition. The Queen can't make laws, she can't vote on them, she can't veto, she can't declare war, she can't over-rule parliment, all she can do is wear stupid clothes and slowly die, oh and make dumb fuck speeches at Christmas.

Oh and our Government exists after a bloody civil war where a non-royal wanted powers the royals had and won.

hi ctr

your government exists on the mandate of the Queen.. hence you are a non-royal fascist(by choice) slave... how does the bluepill taste? I am so sorry I have allowed this board to devolve into its current state.. all of you poor children left behind

CTR is back, how does it feel losing all branches of government? How does it feel wasting millions of dollars?

the fact that you think I'm CTR when I've supported trump since the announcement proves me right, I fear.

CTR or your fellow Americans trying to bring you back to reality?

>Minority

Old Sup Forumsacks are the minority because you r_thecuckold faggots who ruin trump's name kept coming in droves.

Didn't CTR just get $40 million? Ya, we're still MAGAing. Ignore the fucking shills.

Your so full of shit, just because your rulers have chosen not to use there powers does not mean they don't still have them.

Summoning/Proroguing Parliament – The Queen has the power to prorogue (suspend) and to summon (call back) Parliament – prorogation typically happens at the end of a parliamentary session, and the summoning occurs shortly after, when The Queen attends the State Opening of Parliament.
Royal Assent – It is The Queen’s right and responsibility to grant assent to bills from Parliament, signing them into law. She could decide to refuse assent giving her absolute veto rights.
Secondary Legislation – The Queen can create Orders-in-Council and Letters Patent, that regulate parts to do with the Crown, such as precedence, titles. Orders in Council are often used by Ministers nowadays to bring Acts of Parliament into law.
Appoint/Remove Ministers – Her Majesty also has the power to appoint and remove Ministers of the Crown.
Appointing the Prime Minister – The Queen is responsible for appointing the Prime Minister after a general election or a resignation, in a General Election The Queen will appoint the candidate who is likely to have the most support of the House of Commons. In the event of a resignation, The Queen listens to advice on who should be appointed as their successor.
Declaration of War – The Sovereign retains the power to declare war against other nations
Freedom From Prosecution – Under British law, The Queen is above the law and cannot be prosecuted – she is also free from civil action.

1/2

Royal Pardon – The Royal Pardon was originally used to retract death sentences against those wrongly convicted. It is now used to correct errors in sentencing and was recently used to give a posthumous pardon to WW2 codebreaker, Alan Turing.
Commander-in-Chief – The Queen is commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces and all members swear an oath of allegiance to The Queen when they join; they are Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
Commissioning of Officers – The Queen’s powers include the commissioning of officers into the Armed Forces and also removing commissions (when members of the Armed Forces salute and officers, they are saluting The Queen’s commission).
Disposition of the Forces
Control of Passports – The issuing and withdrawal of passports are within the Royal Prerogative – this is often used by ministers on behalf of The Queen. All British passports are issued in The Queen’s name.
Requisitioning of Ships – This power allows a ship to be commandeered in Her Majesty’s name for service to the realm. This power was used on the QE2 to take troops to the Falklands after the Argentine invasion in 1982.
Creation of Peerages – The Queen may create a peerage for any person – whether a life peerage or hereditary one, though hereditary peerages haven’t been issued for decades outside of the Royal Family.
Font of Honour – It is The Queen’s prerogative power to create orders of knighthood and to grant any citizen honours. From the Royal Victorian Order to the Order of the Garter.

will we though?

lmfao do people still believe that anyone would spend money trying to spread propaganda on Sup Forums

>Being anti-Trump automatically makes you liberal

This is why no one likes Trumptards.

LOL - you have been BTFO in regard to your own country in this thread.. welcome to the blue pill son

Tis true.. they are sheeple of the highest order

lamfo yes people still believe in the truth

Fucking kike

Just spam obvious bait and slide threads with gore. These faggots don't realize why we're the final boss of the internet

CNN spent money and time to talk about Pepe...

>using the word lol in all caps
>using BTFO

You're not doing a very good job of blending in faggot

in your current form you are largely comprised of basement dwelling newfags.. we have come to set you free

how is a shitty tabloid tier 24 hour news network doing a piece on a meme, related to the laughable claim that any power players give a fuck about this board

you know its the truth? prove it then

sticking up for a Brit that doesnt understand how his own country works? its a sad day on Sup Forums

JIDF encountered

>basement dwelling newfags
>still trying this hard to fit in

I hope you're not getting paid more then minimum wage to shit post here, you're terrible at it

lmao what a scary world you must live in where every dissenting voice you encounter is a reptilian trying to destroy the universe or whatever crazy shit

We must secure the existence of our shitposters and a future for Trump pepes.

Are you one of the newbies that just got hired or were you one of the old faggots from CTR? Because we still have all of your personal info and it won't be hard to dox you for it again

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

archive.is/n0Cor

those power players control CNN

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board.
We accepted the refugees from Reddit as it served our purposes(we even created the_donald for them once we got tired of them shitting up our board but they kept coming). We will shitpost Trump supporters back to there soon and bring back old Sup Forums.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

2shared
dot
com/file/Zy0f9o1U/JIDF_is_real_thread
dot
html

any actual evidence of them coming to Sup Forums ?

come on dont make me download a fucking zip file or whatever the fuck

>implying they wouldn't try to conquer the last place for free speech on the internet
They've been here for over a year, but they're a lot less competent at their shit posting then JIDF

Honestly I think JIDF mostly simmered down after they realized that there attempts to blue pill us backfire and only lead to more jew hate.

who has been here for a year and is worse than JIDF ?

how is Sup Forums the last place for free speech on the internet

Good. Trumpkins are fucking cancer.

why do you think that

>Tis
I'll bet you hang your fedora on your katana holser every night before you go to bed.

CTR

And Sup Forums is basically the only place where you can say gas the kikes, hang the niggers and shoot all the faggots without getting banned. Free speech is one of Sup Forums's best qualities

>The way his eyes pop out
Gave me a giggle, don't forget to sage in all fields these shitty slide threads. It's now Shareblue, not CTR.

>supported him all the way through
>suddenly hates him for no reason
You are so full of shit.

thats against the rules of Sup Forums though

i dont use reddit or twitter or facebook or any bullshit like that, are you not allowed to say that on there?

>a cancerous newfag calling other cancerous newfags cancer
It's not like you're any different from all the reddit faggots

Trump has delivered the most based policies in my lifetime.

At about 100% confidence right now desu

>The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.

>"Ha I'm not CTR stupid drumpf
>posts cringey CTR tier meme
You losers haven't learned a thing

It is sadly the nature of Sup Forums. It has always had a large contrarian base. At least it did something good this time.

This

Only four more years until the backlash to Trump leads to a long chain of liberal presidents

You guys do realize you are STILL contrarian by supporting trump right?

The SJW control of the media and the US didn't just disappear with the election.

Tumblrinas are still getting triggered, Buzzfeed is still cranking out fake news, CNN is still posting false narratives.

Soros,Clintong and Brock are still pumping billions into online shills.

Sup shareblew

They lost, and will continue to lose

So what do you suppose we do huh?Just give up and not fight at all?

Let me guess, you're a #CruzMissile now, right?

Yes, give your life to the dark pill and you will feel no more.

Mortals are sheep's and maggots. They are born and breed to be herded like cattle! They love it!

I ain't doing that you coward.

Sup Forums is a Trump supporting board. Daily reminder.

They won't leave here with the same mindset. Maybe this is exactly what they need.

>Tis
>LOL
>son

Naw, We're not contrarian. There are many views, but most of us can just differentiate between cool and uncool things.
As long as Trump stays cool and strong Sup Forums will support him.
If he gets weak and jewy he will be booted.
Show me one really strong leader, that doesn't get approval.

You stupid fucking goy you will learn or you will just be another number.

t. leftist that has been trying to bait cunts all day