America IS Muslim

Think the protests are bad now?

We're not going to stop. We're not going away. We will not shut up. You will have to kill us, hit us, and drag us away.

Soon the highways will be blocked as well as the airports.

You WILL give our Muslim brothers and sisters basic human rights. This is a demand and not a request, far right pantshitters.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1lPJqRbRvNnxb
youtube.com/watch?v=aBLvmOwDpwA
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=hQpf1UQfPz4
knowyourmeme.com/memes/islamic-rage-boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE will give your brothers and sisters a proper whipping KEK wills it

Take it.

>You will have to kill us, hit us, and drag us away.
And we will do it gladly.

Why is it always a muslim woman in these kinds of images?

Please do because the illegitimate Pussygrabber will have to attack non-Muslim Americans too. An attack on Islam is an attack on us.

Germany and France will come to our aid the second Donald Dumbfuck starts killing his own people. It is our job to push him over the edge if he's too stupid to stop coming after Muslims.

Oppression olympics

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha funny, got more? xx

It'll be hunting season soon, liberal faggots.

...said the muslim as he beaded 5 innocent journalists

And why isn't the woman's face fully covered as is demanded by her religion? Fucking slut.

t. Abdul al-Jizzya

Please start shit, we're the ones with Meme-15's and 900 round clipazines you cunt. I wish a liberal would.

Make more cartoons! That will stop them.

We were planning on killing you if Hillary stole it.
Police forcing compliance on rioters is much preferable for every reason.
If you could think, you would go home and reconsider your presuppositions.

if thats what it takes I am sure that a large % of america would be just fine and dandy with that.

Fuck off, Ahmed. US always was, is and will be christian.

You say that like it's a bad thing

>let's block the highways so ambulances and emergency vehicles can't get through
>that will show them how compassionate we are!

No we won't.

But muslims don't accept us with open arms, minds or hearts.

Strike that and reverse it

Open arms to reveal suicide vests

wtf I hate Japan now. Don't make me destroy my toyota

>basic human rights

immigrating to America is a basic human right? since when?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

yeah, no

If they had their way Muzzies would put a hijab on Lady Liberty, they don't give a goddamn about our freedoms and seek only to expand their religion here.

Here's the thing, you pedophile worshiping sack of shit. You emigrate to our countries and overrun them, we fall back. You infiltrate our political system and convince people that if we disagree with you we're bigots, we fall back.

We're drawing the line fucking right here and no further. You will be made to remember the last time you pissed off Europeans to the point we almost eradicated you dune coons.

Great bait OP, it's delicious with a side of sage

trump supporters versus protestors in ariport live

periscope.tv/w/1lPJqRbRvNnxb

French and Germany coming to ANYONEs aid

Really? The French has a poor track record and the Germans are pacifists

>Germany and France will come to our aid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

youtube.com/watch?v=aBLvmOwDpwA

Why do you care so much about Muslims? I mean are your lives so sad and boring that you need a social scapegoat to "fight for"?

>You will have to kill us

Your bunch would like to be Martyrs

You libs will cast the first stone, not us

>You will have to kill us,

You you continue to whine cry and throw a tantrum, your support of normal rational people decreases. Their sympathy for you and your stupid "cause" is diminished. Soon annoyance will turn to anger and frustration.

When that happens, you will be culled.

Hang in there. Death is coming.

>

This is moreless demoralizing what America is. The classic "hijab lady" is a thing that should be removed. Fuck Muslims, and even if they're "normal", they still have ideas that are anti western. Fuck off shill

>Germany and France will come to our aid

nope

Well...from where do i know that rhetoric

Human rights is earned
Not given
And I can guarantee you at the end of those year, y'all will kill yourselves

this sandnigger would easily pass for white in America. How will they even profile mudslimes lmao

Do you live in America or a muslim country?

Brother!

How can you have basic human rights when your religion takes them away? It all adds up to zero.

Nice bait mate. I'll bite, since I have fuck all else to do.

Firstly, read Sharia law and tell me how well it meshes with our values.

Secondly, look at how it's going for Europe. France has had immigration for decades, and they still haven't assimilated. When they began raiding mosques some time last year, they found two in one month that were loaded with AK's and shitty training VHS's from the 80's.

Thirdly, unlike you cucks, we're civilized. We don't chimp out and smash our shit when things don't go our way. Nor do we block highways, or throw rocks at cars on the highways, or obstruct ambulances, or generally get people killed so we can make a statement. We have principles. You have shitty consequentialist ethics based entirely on shortsighted emotions. You, being the retards you are, will fire the first shot, and everything we do from there will be justified. We have guns, we have the military, and we have the will to follow through.

Honestly, a civil war would be the best thing to happen to us. We can never convince you cultists that jihadi john doesn't want to fucking kill us. We can show you the statistics and quote the Quran and it's all in one ear and out the other with you. So if we can't convince you, we have to get rid of you. Give us an excuse.

BASED NIPPON

Try to block the roads fucker. Cant wait to run over some libs on the way to work.

MAGA

Funny thing the guy in pic isnt even a muslim

Brother, may I have some Palestine?
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Deus Vult

Blood for the Bloodgod.

Install snowplow with spikes for maximum freedom!

America is probably the furthest thing from muslim there is.

You're about to get expelled from Germany and France in the next few years. Trump is only the beginning.

Fucking poison

I would rather see it destroyed than see a fucking Muslim leaf driving it

Looks like we're just going to have to go with the killing and dragging.

Also, I'm good as long as you stay in the airport. Just don't get on a plane, because we know what happens when you goat fuckers get on an airplane.

these threads are hilarious, we are laughing at you people, and not threatened by liberals in the slightest

>You will have to kill us, hit us, and drag us away

That is good

You do realise that if you block the highway, you will just get thrown in jail/shot.

The day will come when Lady liberty activates and begins squeezing the life out of mudslimes.

You may have it all
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM

>Trump sends a team to take out Soros
>Funding stops
>Protests dies out within a day
Ok, cya in a few weeks.

OK glad we can go straight to the camps

>nigger lips

>This is a demand and not a request
WE
DO
NOT
NEGOTIATE
WITH
TERRORISTS.

America is NOT a Muslim country. Islam is a virus that wants to consume the world, practitioners of Islam are not accepting of non-practitioners. Muslims want their neighbors and employers and employees to be Muslim. They are not diverse.

If you're Muslim stay in Muslim countries. The West is not for you.

>we demand you take in muslims without vetting them first

explain why in detail

can someone shop that picture with the mudslime stabbing lady liberty in the back

> You will have to kill us, hit us, and drag us away.

Attached: thinktank of the #resistance

boofuckinghoo

Ha, good luck Muhammad. You're far less impressive and have done next to nothing for this country compared to the Blacks.

And they still get screwed over from time to time.

Not to mention your kind is fucking up the whole western world and you STILL have it better than pre -1960's blacks.

Fucking attention whores.

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his neck, then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization."

He's talking about you, OP.

So be it. Stand in the roads and get smushed.
I enjoy watching it on liveleak and youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQpf1UQfPz4

We must cleanse the world of these degenerates to our societ, for our survival and the survival of our future. Do not let these pigs control the narrative and country, we must resist, we must cleanse.

No more human rights.

No more compassion.

We are under attack and must protect and defend. Once we do so, we go on the offensive so this never happens again.

To OP, your 72 goats await.

ok.

I can't wait to find you on the battlefield wounded and defenseless, just to torture you radical fucks for as long as possible before you die.

bait thread but

that can be arranged

There's plenty of non-government affiliated citizens wanting to beat your liberal asses in, too. I know you think you're being clever trying to set up a self-fulfilling prophecy but more and more are seeing just how full of shit and unwilling to compromise you people really are.

Simply put, you faggots deserve no more sympathy. You already offer none to us so I guess no quarter offered/given warfare is the only way to go now.

muslims are human? since when?

>You will have to kill u

He put temporary restrictions on a few countries and this is the response?

Why is the left so reactionary and clueless?

ok cool

>You will have to kill us, hit us, and drag us away
this is consent btw

If a bunch of fat women, skinny kikes, and faggots want to get shot the fuck up, then be my guest.

very well let is be known that you have brought this upon yourself and have forced our hands.

Black countries for blacks.
Asian countries for Asians.
White countries for ALL.
Don't you see the problem or are you fucking stupid?

muslims belong in a toilet lol

>protests
You are in your parents basement protesting.
How cute.

>#ShariaForPeace

We will defeat you, we will stop you and we will punish you.

no ones saying they won't get in. They just want to look over things for a second.

sounds like a plan

Yes he is?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/islamic-rage-boy

As you wish.