Well you got what you wanted. I hope you're happy, assholes

Well you got what you wanted. I hope you're happy, assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty alright

Yeah I agree with user, I can live with this.

yeah I'm fairly happy.

Im pretty happy

No yeah I'm pretty good.

This worked out better than I hoped for.

Yup. Now fuck off

Actually, I feel pretty alright over this.

We haven't yet gone far enough. I'm happy, and I will be happier still.

wtf i hate trump now

yeah, the last few days have been awesome. thanks

Yeah, I'm quite pleased.

Happy? You have to be kidding. I am delirous with joy. I've literally been walking around all day with this tune in my head. Its a good time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

im just glad, not happy
i will begin to be happy when i see massive tweets and facebook posts about muslims and homos killing themselves
then it will truly commence the 8 year happiness

>beaner being happy about trump policies

There's something you don't see everyday

So this is the new copy pasta. Interesting.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU YOU COULD TAKE OFF YOUR HIJAB, YOU FILTHY, DEGENERATE WHORE?!!!!

You're actually alright with this.

3/10 would not fuck

trump policies affect illegals (poor ass broken mexishits or criminals fleeing the country)
he must be a wealthy mexican or something

I'm also doing pretty altright

RARE flag combo

Her family are degenerates anyways

Hurr durr let me make the same thread as yesterday

>1 post by this id

Don't forget to sage if you must post

Everything is good so far. I just hope they get rid of ALL the green cards. Then Deport anyone that wasn't born in the USA.

Its going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm nothing short of completely fucking ecstatic.

I've become more and more radical as I've watched the left scream and cry and lie and lie and lie and lie and frankly I just want to string up the press at this point but I'd much rather skull fuck them to death with my rock hard fucking cock.

He didn't go far enough.

tots stoked brah

I don't get it. So she consumes a bunch of corporate media canned entertainment to the point of playing make-believe with superhero suits and thinks that makes her some kind of honorary American?

They're not rare at all... Check the top 2 sections. OP is a newfag confirmed

You forgot to check her skincolor

You're more or less, but she's also a superhero. And a Muslim. An immigrant Muslim who got her powers by being chosen by destiny.

(you are the problem at leas as much as the far left)

Not rare alone but a rare orientation combo.

Can I get more of this? Maybe Marvel girl hanging herself? I could really jerk off to that

I'm pretty pleased that America has gleefully grabbed India's place as the world's foremost laughing stock

You have no idea how happy I am.

absolutely 0 of the superheroes in his room would run away to the US if they were born in a war torn country

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

>hoping other people find happiness
Glad to see you're coming around.

Which Marvel hero would be happy about this?

Potato nigger, not a beaner.

Come on burger, there aren't even any snakes in my country to put on our national flag.

fucking leave already man. if minorities hate being minorities or hate white people stay out of white countries. you wont be fucking missed

Sorry but she would be so weak as to take her own life over Trump.

Women are stronger than you think,

I wake up everyday and have a yuge smile on my face. Every night I'm laying down I have a huge smile on my face.

Everyday I say the words, "Easily the best timeline." So yes I am happy, and most Americans are. Get off this board you fucking CTR shill. You lost, kill yourself please.

I'm quite ok with all this. Thanks for asking OP

>Oh no my super hero reign is over after the president re-enacted something that Obama did.

God Forbid how will the west exist without mass migration from the third world!

We don't die, only multiply.

There was already a girl that killed herself over Trump winning. Paris Jackson was also contemplating suicide

Nah, I support equality under the law, freedom of speech, representational democracy, and relatively free markets. All the classical values that are necessary for a functioning republic. Pretty moderate for an american.

You see, the problem is that they don't support any of that. And at first I tried to understand it. Then I tried to reason with them. Then I realized it would never work. Then I accepted that we could never reconcile. Then I understood that there was nothing I could do. Now I await the opportunity to stamp out their ideology and secure the future of the republic.

Moderate values, radical methods. This is what they've driven me to.

I guess. Just the way you said RARE made it sound like you thought the flags themselves were rare.

Trump is acting in our best interests. Why are you allowed to do what's best for you but we aren't?

It's not enough.

makes u think...

She is from Pakistan, which is not on the banned list. The writer is full on retard for not knowing where Pakistan is and thinking all muslim countries are the same.

Let's dance supremacucks

yea Im pretty happy with this, just wish the same would happen in my country.

Let's not forget she got her powers from some sort of biological suicide bomber.

>Kamala comes to me in tears
>begs me to hide her from Trumps gestapo
>sure but only if you give up dat ass
>fuck her silly
>turn her in at earliest possible convenience