I know this is probably gonna start a war but I have to say it

I know this is probably gonna start a war but I have to say it...

For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I checked, everyone in your Christian Bible is from the Middle East.

Food for thought.

God is dead, leaf.

They can die.

>The more you speak against nationalism and against all Whites, the more alt-right will it create"

Shit son, you are right

ISIS should have finished what they started. Half her brain clearly wasn't enough.

>muh kike on a stick
try again

let that sink in for a minute

jesus was white, fuck you.

This

I hate shitskin goatfuckers as much as I hate kikes on sticks.

From the Shroud of Turin reconstruction.

Muslims and Jews were not the Israelites who wrote the Bible

Further more how can Islam be a religion of peace if it encourages terrorism? Why are you afraid of people when you shouldn't be?

>about to read
>see flag
>don't read

Except the original inhabitants have long since been purged by arabs. Pope Urban II was a direct link to God and was given orders to slaughter the arab armies and retake the Holy lands.

So if Muslims get pissed they will inevitably turn to terrorism?

Wow, I was originally against his absolute ban, but I guess he made the right choice after all

so they are terrorists? we already knew that. Someone give this woman a nobel prize

the reverend Jesse Jackson was just on the news and he said that Jesus was a refugee. Are you saying that reverend jackson is wrong? you're a racist!

You forgot to refer to us all as "sweetie."

It's not so much as where they come from, it's that we know for a fact what values and doctrines they follow.
And it's not compatible with Western values.

Yeah, the Mudslimes spread Islam by violence throughout Christian land. Food for thought.

Trudeau nigger fag

Why is it always a leaf

fpbp

Death to apostates, those who leave the muslim religion, is not compatible with the First Ammendment.
In America, you're either a mudlsime, or you're not.

The Muslims killed most of those Christians and are still doing so and you're sitting in your comfy Canadian living room defending them.

>racists
It's a religion, retard

>delusional phobia against people from the Middle East
Non-Muslim and especially Christian Middle Easterners are fine by me, got no problem with them.

You can put the same brown person in Christian garb then in Islamic garb and I will react differently to that person based on what they're wearing. It has nothing to do with race but the ideology. I hate whites that are in Islamic garb too for that matter.

Now get that through your thick foliage-laden head, you fucking leaf. Religion is NOT race. Islam must be opposed at all costs as it threatens the rights of humans everywhere.

>everyone in your Christian Bible is from the Middle East
>Food for thought
No, faggot.
Everyone who is in "our" Bible from the ME has been exterminated or forcibly converted by the very people you are hysterically DEMANDING to be granted unlimited access to the fruits of white Christian civilization

Spicy

If the refugees were European or white, Trump and these shitheads would have a completely different story. Just sayin

soon

thats like saying

>whats wrong with mexican or african immigrants huh?

Yeah but our religion does not advocate subversive tactics that are aimed to destroy anyone who is not part of our religion. Jews and Muslims on the other hand do have these tenants.

I'm not Christian and I hate slimes more than almost every Christian I meet

Well have fun importing the shit stains we reject just so your country can show everyone how nice and open minded they are. You can only hope all the chinks save you faggot leaf cucks from shria law

we should nuke the middle east

food for thought

Wrong, faggot

We would ban whites like pic related too.

It's the ideology, not the race.

I'm not christian

>don't say anything bad about muslims or we will kill you -- malooloaoalo achabdalafachad

Key word is 'was'

They all got fucked during the Jihadis and only those left in Europe were left.

If you deport them, they win.

You know who killed him, right?

>this retard actually believes they found the cloth Jesus was buried in, and that it was in such good condition that Jewish academics could reconstruct facial structure from it

>Food for thought.
Really made me think

Maybe thats the plan.. War.. Shits good for business...

And? Christianity is terrorism too.

Mel, what are you doing down under?

Really makes me think

"don't say mean things about these GOOD people, because otherwise they'll bomb innocent civilians in your cities." - Malala nreiiybfh

>acting like Sup Forums gives a shit

The memes are real now, we don't care, and we love our mom's basement. Go away we don't make a difference. Also, great blog post, 5/5!

A

Delusional? Look at crime statistics for Sweden and Germany. Name one Western country that hasn't been destabilized by mass immigration from Middle Eastern migrants.

we're being raided, but I don't know who sent the normies

I don't discriminate against middle eastern people

Just Muslims.

Fuck Islam, the ideology, and every ant, wasp, and human ZOMBIE of death that follows it.

Is this just LEAFPOSTING or a genuinely idiotic musing?

Have you ever wondered why Christians Holy Land is in Muslim hands? It's almost like they invaded, slaughetered and opresed Christians in the Middle East for over 1000 years.

The only "food for thought" in your post is that it's obviously not a delusional phobia but a relatively grounded fear after centuries of proven hostility and aggression.

The more Terrorists it creates, you say. Just proves how much violent and radical your people are.

The more we will deny them. Kind of a vicious circle if you ask me, but still stay the fuck out then. Make your own country great again.

Waleed is a bitch.

>Muslims are so unstable that daring to speak out against their religion turns them into blood crazed killing machines
Really makes me think.

First off,
>1 post by this ID

It's bait but fuck it.
For the faggot op here is some news for you: The Jews got the Romans to murder Jesus Christ. You are thereby advocating that as Christians we should kill all kikes, correct? I'm not opposed to your logic at all but this is your view, correct?

I think this might interest you.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is Christian

Not an argument, Leaf.

>I know this is probably gonna start a war but I have to say it...
It wasn't that triggering of a statement user.

>no accurate dating
>no proof it was Jesus

>being this hypocritical
>unironically

its painful to watch, but i cant look away!

jesus christ I keep seeing people referencing the post id and saying '1 post by this id' Every time you make a thread the id changes, unless you have a pass you fucking retards

we have all of those here and we are catholics which means you are wrong!!

ISLAM: 1
TRUMP: 0

I guess if they were real they would have had at least one reply but still

No one cares

Please kill yourself

Saged

Modern Ashkenazi Khazars (90+% of modern Jewry) are NOT the Jews of the Bible! Proof: Ashkenazis are not the Jews of the Bible! Ashkenaz is not from the tribe of Shem ie. not semitic! They cannot be the descendents of Jacob/Israel who are from Shem!

Genesis 10:1-3 (New King James Version)
Nations Descended from Noah
1 Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. 2 The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[a] and Togarmah.

1980 Jewish Almanac:

“Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
(1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

The Jewish Encyclopedia:

“Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania.”

YOU ARE NOT JEWISH STOP SHITPOSTING.

Newfag much?

Gay thread

>unless you have a pass

Did you not read the entire thing?
It describes the most accurate dating AND describes why it is likely Jesus.

>Everyone in LOTR is from middle earth
>Why wouldn't you invite a balrog in your house

Sage

Khazar theory is debunked with genetic testing.

new testament - written, decided on, and approved by white people everywhere.

Modern republicans have nothing to do with christian principles senpai. Most of them come from some fucked up protestant denominations.

>it's probably Jesus because it was a crucified man
>muh crown if thorns that isn't even obvious on the shroud

Great story.

I hate how the media made her out to be some kind of rags to riches hero when her dad is a top influencial diplomat who got her into the position she is now.

So did you read the entire thing or not?
I tried to make it as short, but informative as possible.

I read it, but it's an absurd fantasy of some bored (((academic))). The sheer odds of discovering a cloth that old and it being Jesus are laughably small. There's no affirmative evidence that it is Jesus, other than the vague allegation that the person was wearing a crown of thorns, which isn't even a clear fact.

So basically the more we the west disagree with the values and teachings of Islam the more they will want to kill us.

100% of the people in Israel that are Jewish are European.

>1 post by this ID
Saged.

The crown of thorns is not the only wound with evidence in the shroud.
If we're looking at odds, I'd say the odds of a man rising from the dead are low too.
Except for genetic testing which shows Jews have Middle Eastern heritage.

>the wounds are similar to someone who was crucified

Oh shit, I'm convinced.

>couldn't it just be a random corpse
Has already been answered.
I won't do any more to convince you if you aren't already convinced.

She is right they clearly cannot accept criticism and are not compatible with Christian society someone with gigantic orange balls who is used to winning bigly should ban them

I don't know why you give this girl so much shit.

Her face looks like that because Taliban were trying to assassinate her for going to school. Her trying to take the high road is literally the most Christian thing you could do - showing that Islam doesn't have to be pants on head medievally retarded.

All my religious idols come from canada

Yeah, that's where it says "Muh thorns, muh crucifixion".

It's a nice theory. I'm sure it's made a lot of (((academics))) really rich and given slot of Christians warm, fuzzy feelings, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence.

Muslim refugees suck

>cleansed jews from city
>evil
Pick one

yes but the thing is is that the few christians there left were denied aid by the E.U. and USA...the Kurds have done more for christians than netanyahu, merkel, or obama......maybe if narratives & agendas weren't pushed so hard, sheep like us would give more of a damn