President gives military advisers 30 days to come up with plan to defeat ISIS

>president gives military advisers 30 days to come up with plan to defeat ISIS

cbc.ca/news/world/trump-lobby-ban-isis-plan-1.3957078

This is it, so more fucking around, it's the end of ISIS.

What's the plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unb3FdsT5fQ
irishnews.com/magazine/2017/01/21/news/someone-wrote-trump-in-skywriting-above-the-sydney-women-s-march-896591/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just give Mattis the OK to do whatever the fuck he wants. Let him glass the entire middleast while hes at it.

Kek rises

checked
The plan is CHAOS!

yup

I thought he had a super secret plan already.

Trumpkek confirmed

witnessed

Checked

dont be a retard, Satan

they decided glassing the middle east in his first week would be too much..

KEK VULT

What happened to his plan? He kept insisting during an election that he had a secret a plan but wouldn't reveal it. Why does he need the generals to come up with a plan now?

Checked

The Madman will end ISIS.
Praise KEK

Assad and Putin know how to defeat ISIS. Trump will learn too, hopefully.

full disclosure of the reasons behind the syrian civil war
>depopulation of syria
>greater (((global interests)))
>oil pipeline
>chaos creates opportunity and it has been milked

He better not send the ground troops in, even though we all know that's the only to defeat ISIS.

O________O

REMOVE KEBAB

humans.

Witnessed. Kek confirms the death of ISIS.

PRAISE KEK

Good post leaf

He put that 90 day ban on countries he is going to be lighting up over the next 2 months.

Gloves are off now.

There was a raid this morning that sadly one U.S. soldier was killed but they killed 41 terrorists and 16 women and kids, thems the breaks.

nuclear weapons, as trump has already suggested before

beautiful digits too

>ground troops
Just turn the entire middle east into a glas parking lot

A wise man never reveals his plan. You should know that leaf-san.

WITNESSED

IT IS TIME

>1 soldier dying makes headlines

>What's the plan?

Take off the kid's gloves.

You know all those innocent lives we preserved by checking our targets? Yeah well plenty of not so innocent people are preserved by that too. You can't fight half of a war, and we're not in an economic position to fight a legit ground war.

More bombs, less oversight.

He literally told 60 Minutes he had a plan, but he didn't want to talk about it.

>“The operation began at dawn when a drone bombed the home of Abdulraoof al-Dhahab and then helicopters flew up and unloaded paratroopers at his house and killed everyone inside,” one resident said, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.

>“Next, the gunmen opened fire at the US soldiers, who left the area, and the helicopters bombed the gunmen and a number of homes and led to a large number of casualties,” he added.

>The houses of three tribal chiefs were targeted in the attack, according to regional sources cited by AFP. The sources also said Apache helicopters had struck a school, a mosque, and a medical facility, all of which were being used by the Al-Qaeda militants.

mosques are back on the kill list boys, it's gonna be a fun 4 years.

Nice quints op. Strategic bombings, and utilizing soldiers from other nations

But we know he is a stooge for Israel and sucks Jewish cock - deep - and we know that Israel is funding/assisting ISIS and Israeli generals are even saying openly that they prefer ISIS to Assad and so you get my point.

Why do people on this board forget that some times?

I'm going to miss the happenings, rage, and hatred ISIS was fostering towards muslims.

Who are going to go back to hating once Trump defeats the muzzies? Jews? Niggers?
We're already walling off the spics.

What else is there after that...

Kek

To bad we didnt take oil,we should of taken oil but its okay we will have onother chance-Donald J Trump 2017

wtiness, praise kek

I am completely okay with that.

The future belongs to those who insult the prophet of Islam.

An George "I profit mocking my friends deaths" Carlin was never funny, but that certainly didn't stop him from getting on a stage and making a total ass of himself.

Witnessed and praised!

thermobaric weapons

it will be the comfiest invasion ever

youtube.com/watch?v=unb3FdsT5fQ

Wow less than 2 million people.

You almost got 0.6% of the whole population to show up.

stop that. i hate this stupid arms. I only see democrats do that stupid arms

irishnews.com/magazine/2017/01/21/news/someone-wrote-trump-in-skywriting-above-the-sydney-women-s-march-896591/

ISIS does not stand a chance against these digits

TRUMP ASKS FOR ADIVE FROM HIS TRUSTED ADVISORS: "tee hee cant he do it himself? obama bombed a lot of people by himself tee hee"

as lincoln said: "when you are a politician if you walk on water the press will title:lincoln cannot swim."

We had 200

form a perimeter around the region as a global power, find everyone in the zone, interview them, life in prison, with no escape.

It took me a fraction of a second.

I feel so fucking bad for the people in Iraq. Everything will be bombed to shit for a third time.
US leaves. New extremists take things back. What a hellhole.

Thanks in advance for the new stream of refugees :^)
Your's sincerely
Michel

Sad part is most of the people who are out there didn't even vote. They are just jumping on the liberal media hate train.

You.
We can finally get rid of you Richard.
Thinking you're so goddamned smart, sneering down on other posters, while ironically ignoring the weak attempt at banter you hopelessly reach for but never achieve.

I love it. The military higher ups are being told to do their fucking job and then to execute the plan immediately. No lengthy discussions, no bullshitting around, just figure out a fucking plan and get it done. If that doesn't work you try something else.

Trump has done a lot in just a week. I'm impressed.

I have it ready.

1: resolve to stop fucking subverting the whole fight.
2: make a phone call to Russian Genshtab.
3: agree on a large-scale joint ground operation (fuck, we're ready to do 95% of this part if you'll cooperate with us and Assad, share intel and coordinate airstrikes).
4: wipe the floor with sandnigger bastards in a few weeks.
5: bathe in cuck tears when you're vilified for working with eebil Russians and murdering muh innocent rebels.

That's all, it's a sure-win strategy.

So I thought he didnt like to announce time lines because it gives the opposition time to plan. Is he just playing 3d chess?

Must be pretty jarring for the military after essentially being Obama's tightly leashed dog for 8 years.

>Thanks in advance for the new stream of refugees :^)

Hans, realize that due to your failure when you had the chance to make a difference 70 years ago you must now accept this as your punishment.

Checked and witnessed.
I grudgingly voted for Hillary, I think Trump is arrogant and irresponsible and pretty dumb on so many accounts but god damn alive I am so glad American is gonna start fucking killing ISIS instead of giving weapons to 'moderate' rebels to hand over to ISIS.
If Trump destroys ISIS and somehow stabilizes the region so that something even worse doesn't materialize, I'll vouch that he will count as a great president.

Half of those people dont give a fuck and were dragged there by a friend

The plan is quite easy:

1) join Russia and Syria
2) hit the ground
3) keep the oil
4) keep the troops for 30 years while you suck the oil until the region is a stable democracy with a decent WHITE US puppet in charge.

Done!

her middle finger is as futile as liberals voting in my state :)

>so more fucking around
What a fucking waste of quints and an op. Fuck.

>I voted for Hillary
unironically kys, you don't deserve to be in this timeline

Exactly, stop pussyfooting around. Just drop the bombs, glass the entire middle east. Innocents don't matter this is about advancing humanity and we can't do anything without these primitives holding us back.

Fully loaded B1-B's, nuke the gulf states

For the issue of homegrown terrorism, declare war on "radical Islamic memes" that are radicalizing our youth

KEK VULT!

Wow it's like you actually believe Trump accomplished something doing this

The magic answer was not a 30 day deadline

If you wanted our boots on the ground again, this is the way you get it

And if that's what you actually want, then fuck you

I won't judge if you give your boots back

checked

Infect all the regional goats with HIV, it'll sort them out.

Just fucking bomb them already

>The eternal Leaf

>also witnessed

S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y
shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
p r a i s e k e k

Yes mr. Tr+Mp

"Bomb civilian populations in Syria"

Maybe swamping Europe with refugees sounds like a fun way to watch the world burn but some people have to deal with the consequences

I'm excited, because using violence to stamp out ideologies in the middle East has been very effective over the past century

Fun ends here.

Nuking the entire region sounds like a good plan to me.

>What's the plan?
Putin will fix ISIS and Drumpf will be lynched in public.

>america
>get rid of ISIS

KEK'd.
Choose one.

ISIS is mostly funded by USA, Saudis and Israel.
Interesting to see how they will "destroy" ISIS.

release the kraken

R U AN ALT RIGHT?

I thought he knew more than the military on how to defeat ISIS....

When will Herr Trumpler share his plan?

>me when I realized I will not witness all 8 years of Trump in office because I'm probably dead well before then

Not if Trump stops the funding. Funding ends for ISIS+Mad Dog goin mad. Gon be good

Why would you be dead?

Stop funding them. Problem solved!

What is wrong with you, smoke too much cannabis? Sad!

>war is bad mkay
That's why you do it as a last resort. Which is what the 30 days are for, gathering all your targets and knocking them all at once , with lots of careful and one time window opportunities.

Pepe took some acid? Or am I tripping? Wow!