Twitter has suspended me! Oh the Horror! Oh the Shame!!!!

Twitter has suspended me! Oh the Horror! Oh the Shame!!!!
#FreePNTPictures

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This makes me look so bad...but they also don't show the part where I admit that I am full of shit and just trolling for the lolz.

What did you do? I'm trying to avoid getting suspended myself. Did you post the new CTR leak?

my account got perm'd for shitposting, what do you expect?

also just came back from my 12 day ban on here

>why not restart your ip meme

Nah...I just supported Trump's very legal ban on immigrants and trolled some people. Apparently they are allowed to wish death on us, but we can't wish it on them. Who knew?

But I am so good at shitposting. Oh well...I just got to wait it out with my waifus!

if you are not getting banned when shitposting, you are doing it wrong or a bad job of it

Well, I am a passive aggressive shitposter. I don't want to get banned until I increase my followers.

I got permabanned for shitposting at Vox "journalists" the other day. Nothing violent, I just mocked them.

Very scary and overbearing website. Sad!

>trying to be internet famous

You're fucking fat, OP. Go to the fucking gym.

I would go the the gym, but I got permabanned for trolling.

Who gives a shit? You belong in a sewer, and here you are in one.

I don't care so much about the fame, but I would like to at least hit a thousand first.

I have been in a sewer before. This is much nicer.

Vox's founder literally got busted running a secret story co-ordination site for mainstream journalists.

>static cucks

That one I need some sauce on cause I'm coming up with nothing on that.

Probably this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

>Ackerman was also quoted as saying, "find a right winger's [sic] and smash it through a plate-glass window. Take a snapshot of the bleeding mess and send it out in a Christmas card to let the right know that it needs to live in a state of constant fear.

mmm

That sure isn't inciting violence at all.

This was a huge story that got little play in the MSM because people would have been reporting on themselves, but in the alternative media it was held up as proof of simple corruption.

kek