Conservashit Christianity

When are we going to purge and persecute the Church like our fuhrer did?

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/01/28/is-contemporary-christianity-a-suicide-cult/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nu-Vatican
Absolutely disgusting.

This. The Church has become a parody of itself.

this, also

>muh christians are cucked and weak, not like us, the atheists master race
>proceeds to vote for shillary, while christians are the ones that save the election by voting for trump

>Chicago
somewhere in heaven, Father Coughlin is screaming in agony.

do you guys have to share a computer?

It's obvious these are synagogues of satan.

>religion meant to be a rock in people's lives
>turn yourself into jelly to try and mould themselves into modernity

When will they learn? I mean that. I know some Vicars who don't even know who Cranmer is, let alone his significance to their (alleged) Religion.

Nah.

It used to be a rock in a sense that people hoped that their suffering would be rewarded in the afterlife. But that shit hasn't been cutting it for at least 300 years, hence the total collapse of religion.

The clergy is corrupt. Mainly in high positions.

Pedo Muslim loving filth. The Orthodox Church blesses the weapons of soldiers going fight the Saracen hordes while the anti pope washes their feet.

>elites in literally every facet of life are hand picked by the globalists to further their agendas

hmmmmm I wonder why those pedophile scandals emerged hmmmmm couldn't have been to remove the people who didn't comply :^)

Yeah, and the Orthodox church also did absolutely nothing to stop serfdom in Russia for centuries and centuries. Go them, so righteous.

>the total collapse of religion
Funny how Islam is strong and growing because it didn't cuck to liberal demands.

Weakness is death.

Russians are born to be serfs

No user, most muslims don't care. They're just as secular as westerners and they will grow more and more secular. Especially when they start experiencing sexual pleasure and alcohol. I mean, look at fucking Saudi Arabia. Also, most muslim empires during history collapsed due to massive degeneracy of their leaders.

This

>Catholicucks will never feel this pic related

>still supporting fairy tales

when will we get over our irrational fear of death and take a step towards enlightenment?

And you really think Jesus casts some spell on those weapons just because some dude poured water on it? Have you read anything Jesus said?

Slavs must be subjugated by superiors.

I can't articulate this well enough, so forgive me

Christianity, like any other religious/ideological philiosophies can be used to justify anything, it is really just a tool to further another idea

Leftie christians will therefore say "it's all about love, Jesus would've saved the fugees"

Right wing christians would instead proclaim that christians should first and foremost look after their own community and help other christians over any other

Both groups have different ideas, but still use the common identity of christianity to push their worldview. This does in a way create different religions with the same name

Serfdom Has nothing to do with the fact Catholicism is cuckery and only Othodoxy is redpilled
>Ywn have this

>Catholics

>Weakness is death.
Hence the reason so many Muslims are dying.

>Cupich
dropped

Am I the only one who thinks Christianity and whites in general are not worth saving? You see stories like this a dime-a-dozen these days. I've never seen a religion/ethnicity so willing to see itself destroyed.

Yes , Orthodox Puth actually faith into the almighty power of Christ , one expression of which is the blessing

Pic related literally Deus Cult

Chechnya, removing kebab

Removing kebab in chechnya

>Muslims hate us
>Jews hate us
>westerners hate us
>now even other Christians hate us

Being an Arab Christian is suffering

"WE HAVE TO HELP FEED AFRICA!"

U mad cathocuckboi?
*Blocks ur path*

Redpilled atheism is the only way to save the West.

The Orthodox say that suffering is normal in this world and that we shouldn't even try to minimize it. Hence the serfs having the average life expectancy of 30 for centuries upon centuries. Catholicism is even a bigger joke.

"In his final days Cranmer's circumstances changed, which led to several recantations. On 11 December, Cranmer was taken out of Bocardo and placed in the house of the Dean of Christ Church. This new environment was very different from that of his two years in prison. He was in an academic community and treated as a guest. Approached by a Dominican friar, Juan de Villagarcia, he debated the issues of papal supremacy and purgatory. In his first four recantations, produced between the end of January and mid-February, Cranmer submitted himself to the authority of the king and queen and recognised the pope as head of the church. On 14 February 1556, he was degraded from holy orders and returned to Bocardo. He had conceded very little and Edmund Bonner was not satisfied with these admissions. On 24 February a writ was issued to the mayor of Oxford and the date of Cranmer's execution was set for 7 March. Two days after the writ was issued, a fifth statement, the first which could be called a true recantation was issued. Cranmer repudiated all Lutheran and Zwinglian theology, fully accepted Catholic theology including papal supremacy and transubstantiation, and stated that there was no salvation outside the Catholic Church. He announced his joy of returning to the Catholic faith, asked for and received sacramental absolution, and participated in the mass. Cranmer's burning was postponed and under normal practice of canon law, he should have been absolved. Mary, however, decided that no further postponement was possible. His last recantation was issued on 18 March. It was a sign of a broken man, a sweeping confession of sin.[97] Despite the stipulation in Canon Law that recanting heretics be reprieved, Mary was determined to make an example of Cranmer, arguing that "his iniquity and obstinacy was so great against God and your Grace that your clemency and mercy could have no place with him", and pressed ahead with his execution."

No , brother

Tru Christians don't hate you, it's thee who have fallen into the trap of the serpent

Pic related , would be be bea cuck? Like those in OPs post?

>Redpilled atheism is the only way to save the West.
Atheism leads to nihilism, nihilism leads to degeneracy.

Agnosticism is the true red-pill.

Nietzsche was right. Only by pursuing the goal of transcending mankind to Ubermensch can we create a brilliant future and fill the void of morality ushered in by God's death.

>and fill the void of morality ushered in by God's death.
How does one fill this void?

We need infiltrators. We need to subvert the churches back to truth.

autocephalous patriarch*

How do "we" plan to do that?

Are we becoming the new (((they)))?

The Church is corrupted and the media are liars.

Woaaaahhhh, its not like we didn't realize this long ago.

that's an oxymoron.
Atheism is exclusively blue pilled.

Its encouraged by hedonists, degenerates, and the elite who control them. There is no way for it to be red pilled, because its core values are massive blue pills about your own life being worthless and races not being real. According to atheists its "one race, the human race"

(((Infiltrators)))

The Church and Organized Religion served as a moral authority and in that sense upheld the morality of society by promoting it's set of morals via their institutions.

Those morals are no longer adequate and in fact only serve to make us weaker. Turning the other cheek, Help all man, etc... they are designed to keep a population suppressed and obedient. Which was necessary in ye olden days of aristocracy, but not anymore.

I hate to do this because [flag], but the sort of morality which Stalin and Hitler promoted in their countries is precisely what we need now. Be good to your fellow citizens, work to make your country better, work to make your people better.

On an individual level this expresses itself in a perpetual strive for self-improvement, at a societal; in less speech of tolerance or love, and more of strength and supremacy.

>races not being real. According to atheists its "one race, the human race"

Literally what all mainstream Christians profess. Most Christians believe this, even conservative Christians in the US.

It's the magic of placebo, if the soldiers believe their weapons are truly blessed it has an affect on their psyche.

everyone is like burning and we and trump etc coming to their help and everything they do is crying and bitching about it.

I swear if the nintendo switch is the same fucking fail as the wii u i throw away all my electronic devises and go live in canada like the browns

"i literally can't even...omg"

alaska*

So community and civilization would become the new "God". Keep in mind that not everyone is as smart as us.

atheism doesn't mean no code of morals, just that we don't think there is someone higher up

Why are there no right wing militant atheists in the US?

We need to start bombing white churches too. But instead fucking Cletus and Boyds of the south keep bombing black churches.

>archbishop of Chicago

Into the trash it goes.

Bishop Dolan is one of the few actually catholic bishops in the US

>We need to start bombing white churches too.
What would that achieve, Varg?

Just bombing won't achieve anything.
We need to make it so that the bombing of white churches were done by Syrian refugees.

lenny when

>We need to make it so that the bombing of white churches were done by Syrian refugees.
Is that you Soros?

The Ideal Man and the concept of Utopia become the new "God", but yes in a simpler phrasing Community and Civilization.

Conceptually, it is more complicated than it is in practice. Most people cannot fathom "God", yet they still believe in him. Same as most people will not be able to fathom the Ubermensch, but can still be encouraged to work towards it.

And they wonder why white people don't want to go to church anymore. It's all social justice and fee fees now.

>church defending prominent priests molesting children deflects attacks by pretending to be politically correct

second reformation when?

>When are we going to purge and persecute the Church like our fuhrer did?
Soon, my child...

How will "we" get our fellow countrymen to strive to become the Ubermensch?

Actually, serfdom was introduced through Drang nach Osten and catholic expansion into medieval Russian lands, through Polish and Lithuanian conquests.
It was further solidified by Peter and Catherine, and Peter through his modernisation actually savaged Russian traditions, Russian Orthodox Church etc.

>related article
altright.com/2017/01/28/is-contemporary-christianity-a-suicide-cult/

creationism says nothing of the sort, you retard.
Everyone is unique and special under creationism.

Everyone is "all the same" according to atheism.

There is also no such things as "good or bad" under athiesm. Everyone is just a shade of grey. Which is why "progressive" policies center around justifying degenerates and rehabilitating psychopaths.

You are clearly a baby who knows little on teh subject just spouts your opinions and conclusions about online propaganda as facts. But thats not the way the world works, faggot.

Athiems borrowed its "core of morals" from Christianity, however they removed all the parts about sinners needing to feel shame and the most heinous needing to be put to death.

Its Christian morality, minus the testicles and rules of enforcement.

Same way we always do Pinky, memes.
In all seriousness, first we must do so ourselves. You can't preach what you do not believe and live yourself, from there it is a natural progression to systematically attack prior existing systems of morality and their institutions. Either with political power, or in our case; memetic warfare.

How do we end this Catholicism is Christianity meme?

We've seen the power of Meme magic.
They know the power of Orthodox magic.

You are very correct. If we want to improve the world, we must improve ourselves first. Are you fit?

I've been saying they're cucks.

Been lifting since I was 16, started running marathons last year, and I served for 6 years in the military. Gotta love your body.

These pandering old faggots need to die off already.

godspeed