youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

girls :(

tfw

sand niggers

thanks for reminding me to download space engine

Going insane. The other night the lights in my house were flickering on and off and I had to make sure other people saw it.

Mydaughter was born premature. I am terrified she will die. I would trade my life for hers with no hesitation because without her my life is meaningless.

Death

ANGLOS.

Please I am the last of my family line left. The BLood Constabulary is hunting me down, they already got my aunt and uncle.

I can't escape, you have to save us Aryans.

Kek has blessed you user

holy shit thats a large event horizon diameter.

the ones that the Rothschilds bow to

Supermassive black holes.

Cern
But now we're all here in this new timeline
What happened to the me in the old one pre-2013 before they turned on the Large "time travel" Collider Collider

This.

How can white women even compete?

Never Trust NASA's Lies

I'm only afraid of snakes and spiders when they surprise me.

And I'm terrified of heights - not because I'll fall and die, but because I get this impulse to fly.
I'm scared to death of drowning in debt, and of mental problems brought on by stress - and I fear not being completely aware of everything around me at all times, so I get really scared when back-to-back long strings of coincides suddenly becomes personal secret messages.
And I dread: anti-psychotic agents, psychotropic drugs, heavy tranquilizers, cancer, drunk-drivers, police roadblocks, and remote control-snipers.
I'm horrified by the fact that there's nothing anyone can do to keep the police back and stop them from chasing you.
Mortified, that one day my finger-prints and DNA will be found at the scene of a heinous, gruesome, violent crime, that truthfully wasn't mine - that I had nothing at all to do with. And I'll have no defense against the science. And all of my family will be gone, and I will die genetically alone.

And I'm afraid of people, like JJ, my uncle's friend, who escaped from the Loudoun County jail, kidnapped a teen-age girl, raped her repeatedly, with a curling iron, plugged in, got 177 more years for it, but might escape again.
And I'm afraid of brain damage, with paralysis and permanent confusion and feeling powerless.

who is he?

i'm afraid of the black hole!

KEK WILLS IT, your life for hers. Make it count

I'm afraid that I sold my soul to the devil for next to nothing and just don't remember it.
I'm afraid of people that have nothing to live for, especially when they're jealous of me.
But most of all, I'm afraid of my own true feelings: of isolation, giving everything away, the sense of prominence that comes with every pain.
And I'm afraid, that I'm living a lie - about to be found-out right now at anytime.
Horrified by what's inside, when I'm found dead with a self-inflicted plastic grocery bag duct taped around my throat and head.
And I'm really, really, really afraid that all of my dead relatives in heaven can watch me masturbate.

Ever since I hurt my penis, it's been getting smaller and smaller, and I'm afraid that one day it'll completely go away, and I won't even have one at all, or just a calcified urethra, and nobody will love me, because nobody could love that either, and so I'm sick with fear, that in a frustrated fit of rage, Ill cut it off and feed it to the dog before it gets that way.

But I fear rejection, wasting time, lost, and knowing that I won't be here much longer, and the universe will never stop expanding.
Stretching everything out, into black particles of sub-atomic nothingness.
Anti-dust.
Forever and ever.
Paranoid.
Survival is selfish, so what's the point?
Amen.

Nothing.

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

18 years later, she'll become a whore because she grew up without a father. Gj senpai

wow..you are retarded...

Nothing until I saw this fucking image Jesus Christ dude

I hope you get punched in the face.
I don't care if it's for being a 'nazi', just hope it happens.

I am honestly terrified of the black empty endless void that is space, we have no idea what is out there. Makes me feel so small.

I'm scared of how everything is so transient. Eventually at point leftists will undo the great work Trump is doing, but then again, a new patriot will undo what those traitors do.

H.A. Rey and Isaac Asimov would like a word with you.

>I would trade my life for hers

Why? Infants are disposable. That's 9 months down the drain instead of yours 20+ years.

Don't worry its a lie. See links above.

Fuck yes. Downloading as well. Knew there was something I had to do. Chhers user.

Nothing.
Except needles.
And falling.
Of all gay things.

Weird you made this thread.

I had a dream i was watching a super massive black hole suck up whole galaxies and i knew ours was about to be sucked up. I still remeber the panicky feeling i had as we were aboht to be sucked up.

When we did get sucked up instead of death my whole vision became messed up. The colours sort of inverted and there was this weird static with it. Also my hearing was messed up and all i could hear was mostly static with slight talking in the background.

I was also frozen in spot and could barely move any muscle as well as other people around me. Then this weird creature came out of nowhere who could walk freely started going around touching people and everyone he touched vanished. He started walking towards me but i was panicking so much i woke up.

Weird coincidence OP.

Well, that was an interesting post. Also, rare flag.

>afraid of a black hole

Our sun will die out well before one reaches us

Chicks with dicks

bigfoot

girls

That was pretty edgy.

Don't take life so seriously. Life is just what we call all our individual little days, added together, and we judge them by the predominant feelings we felt throughout.

Do things that make you happy, since you get one shot. Do whatever you want.

Infighting in the chinese communist party.

So... I don't think pol knows a lot about chigganese politics but the princelings are outnumbered by the tsinghua / technocrats in the party. They control the ministry heads and heads of the armies. But they do not control the officers corps. Right now the technocrats do not have a leader but they are too big to simply silence.

One wrong move and we see tanks on Tienanmen again. Fuck this shit I just want to make money and play video games.

What is the significance of this picture?

even if this is bait I feel obligated to post this

Unfulfilled potential
And what happens in the afterlife

the boogieman under my bed :(((((((((((((((((((

size doesn't matter

I know this is bait, but the answer is because space is fucking huge. But they have changed considerably since Greek/Roman civilization.

I have transphobia homophobia and xenophobia, these are legitimate and I demand my fears be respected , I cannot have any member of the LGBT within a 500 ft of me or I will break out in fear induced spasms

>t. Bluepilled NASA cuck

This

There's no such thing as outer space.

Jews.

Honestly, wouldn't care if that black hole swallowed our entire solar system. What does that make me?

Very relevant to everyone in this thread

Nice yo hear a parnet care so much about their child. She'll do fine user.
Fuck this two edgey fags though

That we might be the only white country left in Europe :( :(.It would be truly sad to know that romanians are the only nordic masterrace people .

Yes goyim, don't worry about the buzzing in your head...

Slamfire on my SKS.

God damn I must be retarded to fuck up so many words

I'm afraid that my country will die without us getting a chance to fight for it. I'm afraid that my children and grandchildren will be brainwashed at school. I'm afraid that the EU will focus its efforts against my country and do anything to ruin us, including invasion.

Slime molds. Damn, that shit creeps me out.

>rare flag
Also also newfag

Greenland.

The shape. Scrolling around zoomed in on Google maps is horrible for me because I might scroll too fast and hit Greenland.

Trump. I'm literally shaking.

cept for titties

Dark waters

>mfw it starts piling up

Is this image of a black hole supposed to be scary? The size is nothing compared to the size of a galaxy, let alone the universe. Unless it's right next to us, why be scared?

Couldn't tell if it's because he's an Aussie or just an idiot, but who starts out a lecture as a condescending twat? Not very credible. "Black holes, worm holes; what other kinds of holes?" Damn, sure got my almonds activated.

Kek is bringing it to us, we must either evolve or die

the size of this thing is not what matters, but mass. Its like 20 billions mass of Sun

Dying alone.

24 kv
Help me.

I'm scared that "they" might use nuclear weapons for drastic population reduction.

I got you best ally

I am afraid that there are legitimate Gods in the universe and they are Alien civilisations who all united into singular beings and who don't care about us. Like they happened to be born right after first stars appeared and now they are 10 billions years old

Black Holes don't exist, everything would just be sucked up.

is anyone else kinda looking forward to death? i like life and i dont wanna die but its like waiting for the epic sequil

i see through your game BHIDF

Getting below a B in any class.
Getting a GPA at or below 3.5.
Not getting a coop placement.
Not transferring into uni after graduating.
Not finding meaningful work after I'm done my studies.

south america is safe, thats their slave goyim breeding ground

Please be bait.

>Not scared since age 15
>Feeling of disgustion just emerged with many things

Chong pls

You're just an asian m8 dont worry

I'm afraid black holes are actually spheres.

>disgustion

It's disgust, krautbro

The only thing I am scared of is that Mass Effect: andromeda won't live up to the hype

>not transferring into uni after graduating
Grad school? Or are you underageb&

Also,
>CHING CHONG PING PONG DING DONG

Kek will help your daughter user

well...

yeah. is that supposed to be surprising?

Stupidity coupled with lack of empathy.

Going insane.

>youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
fug

My thoughts are with you, user.
I hope you will see her grow up and live a beautiful life.

why the fuck am i seeing so many posts about supermassive black holes lately?

is this the new forced meme?

I myself am scared of the one the Bogandoffs bow to.

nice, thanks m80