Is this what you wanted, Drumpfkins? You got a US Commando killed

Is this what you wanted, Drumpfkins? You got a US Commando killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/10/muslim-shouting-allahu-akbar-busts-into-wedding-fondled-the-statue-of-mary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

>pamelageller.com/2016/10/muslim-shouting-allahu-akbar-busts-into-wedding-fondled-the-statue-of-mary.html

Didn't the commando sign up just for that?

ouch
its over for mr trump

we should leave the middle east

no more americans should die there

How will he ever recover? Obviously if the Commando got killed by a fucking mudslime, he was doing something wrong. Sorry, but its true. These guys cant hit water if they fell out of a boat. They are literally radicalized and armed goat farmers and children. But we can't just bomb them cause "but the innocent people".

They killed 40 ragheads though, not bad.

you are aware that the Yemen is sodomized by the Saudis for several months now, right? You could say that Trump did more for the Yemenites than Obama ever did

>Mohammed Ghobari
Sure doesn't sound like his reporting is going to be biased at all.

Right. So it totally makes sense.
>start war before 9/11
>blame 9/11 on Muslims
>invade Muslim countries as "revenge"
>cause massive instability and kill Muslims
>tell countries to fix themselves and keep their Muslim scum
>Muslims are enemy
>though we caused havoc in your countries, you cannot come here to seek help, we kill you all, bad Muslims
>'murican logic

This post is disjointed and fixates on random non-sequiturs. Go sign up for another few hundred thousand refugees, you'll be feeling better about Big Bad Murrica after that.

>future leaf

Sorry but your politics just make shit zero sense. And yeah the truth hurts. You're just so blind to it because you've shot out your own eyes, trigger happy fucks. If you think Trump is the golden boy, wait until the end of the year and look at the shit he'll have taken on your beloved 'murica. We'll just keep laughing at the madness. Best show on Earth.

I was following the thread in arfcom. Atleast it wasnt a cluster fuck like seals usually do. Delta, marines, berets, 75th rangers should always fo in. Seals have no combat experience out the pipeline.

F

>didn't the benghazi guys sign up for that?

>>>/leftypol/

Most Americans, even conservatives, agree we shouldn't be so entwined in the Middle East. Obama and the Democrats became warhawks almost as big as Bush/McCain. Trump was the least war-happy electable presidential candidate. Get pissy all you want, but talking shit when we've taken the action we can won't earn you anything but disdain from the people you're attempting to nag.

i was just gonna ask with the k/d ratio was

Do you think this commando wasn't aware of the risk? He's a fucking soldier, soldiers get killed.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Oh bugger off, whether it was Trump or Killary, neither would help America out of shithole it's neck deep in. But Trump is achieving the impossible, time traveling into the past with his politics and fucking religious bullshit. Adding to that, he's a business man. He doesn't give a shit about the environment or the welfare of his people. Anyone can see that, it's just a matter of whether or not you want to open your eyes to it. Privatizing health insurance? A step backwards. It'll end up making the rift between poor and wealthy into a fucking crater. Condoning oil and gas, pipelines through Indian territory and sacrificing more land? Two steps backwards. Wait, no. A thousand. He doesn't want the environmentally friendly options. Fact is, his political views are so old, stupid, backwards and twisted, there's no point in hoping for that bright future you guys want. He's offering you a chalice of gold but neglected to tell you the water is poisoned. Telling half truths, it's what every president or at least most, have done throughout history. But there was no true, honest, ambitious candidate. Yeah, Trump was a fresh apple, but he's from the same tree as the rest and he's as rotten as the rest. Arguing that he's keeping his promises and that's why people are having a hard time dealing with him, is really fucking stupid. If he had promised to wipe out China, who is the fuck would assemble your iPhones and his merchandise? His politics are rotten, but it wouldn't make any difference if it was him or Killary.

So? He's a soldier, he knew the risk. Not even going to go into how many soldiers have died under operations given the green light by Obama. It's not like the President has much of a say in it. A bunch of top brass guys come into the office and put a portfolio on your desk saying they've developed a plan to do such and such and will help us in this way and ask you to sign off on it, so you do. That's it.

Nope. They didn't sign up to be left to die even though their were plenty of assets in the area that could and would have prevented it. They were abandoned. The people who were supposed to support them were forced to stand down by... someone.

imbecile

freedom ain't free adam and eve not adam and steve mkay?

I suppose that's why we need to be a #bernvictim

>Privatized health care is bad
So you want me to pay more taxes so Jamal, Mohammad, and Jose's kids can all get their shit paid for by the federal government? Fuck off, you don't have any right to say how my country should behave.
>Pipeline is bad
And transferring it by rail is better? That has caused major spills and fires in just the last year. Petrol isn't ideal, but it's not irrelevant yet, and to expect the world to not use it because of global warming is laughable. And fuck you if you think we should scrap a project because some native American group we spared genocide is throwing a shit fit. They are glorified pets, if you want to treat them like royalty then bring them over to Denmark as "refugees". There are real American citizens clamoring for common sense immigration policy, getting government out of our skyrocketing premiums, and putting an end to this cancerous PC culture. He is working towards all these goals, and the impotent rage from people like you in and outside our country just makes this ride all the more enjoyable.

If any of us really wanted to be like you Denmark, we'd try to move there. Except, that wouldn't be so easy, would it? Why do YOU have such restrictive immigration policies, Denmark?

Find a person who knows what working means, someone who respects money but isn't greedy, isn't arrogant, superficial, shallow, selfish or religious. Someone who values others and their lives. Someone who can appreciate the poor and respect those who have made a life for themselves and lives comfortably. Someone who is fair and just. Wait, that sounds like a fucking fairy tale or could that person exist? Probably not since politics is about backstabbing, bribing and spreading lies about one another, forever trying to beat each other up in the media and using corruption as a tool. Any honest man or woman would either fall or play. Sounds like GoT irl.

Well shit, we need to step out of the political arena and just be ruled over by people who're trying to genocide us then.

>suddenly troops matter to the left

he will never recover from this!

>Is this what you wanted, Drumpfkins? You got a US Commando killed.

He now feasts in the halls of Valhalla as a true warrior should

Go shoot yourself in the head with that fucking gun you love. You are obviously completely fucked in the head with your obscene views and very much misinformed.

For one, total coverage and public health insurance would improve upon the general health of the population. It's proven and it's a fact. Wonder why so many people die in your country? They can't afford to live. Guess your brain is your ass if you can't comprehend that. Your system has failed, it's too old, it's not complete anymore. You don't like Jamal? Too bad. He did your wife last week. He's got a nice job too.

Wind power is the future, but there's a few other options that would serve better but you're as stated above, too mentally impaired to comprehend such facts. Go live your American dream. Shove your gun up your ass and jerk off to Trump on the TV.

Twat.

nailed it

wrong, I'm sick of spending 3 hours in a walk-in clinic wait room with Mohammed and Ifrah and their 5 kids so the doctor can tell me I have a virus and prescribe nothing

social medicine sucks go fuck yourself depressed-dane

you don't know shit about america, bro.
in 20 years, when your demographics are more like americas, you will understand that running a multicultural society is way fucking different than running a monoculture society.

God i hope this is bait. This is the dumbest shit I've read in quite awhile.

>be a commando
>have extensive training but know that in the dangerous missions your a deployed to wou might die

F for respect but not trumps fault

Guess they're sick of you too. Want to blame someone for them being there in the first place? Look in the mirror, trigger happy fuck.

Logic is obviously one thing they don't prescribe over there.

>bunch of insults and appeals to emotion
>the few actual statements in your post are completely unsourced
not an argument

Perhaps because Congress didn't want to admit CIA assets were in Libya?

Just like we didn't admit we were in Yemen until this morning?

Your argument is shit.

navy seals dont sign up for that job because its safe. they do it because they are willing to be the tip of the spear for USA foreign policy

that guy was a hero. and he knew what he was involved with.

This is what happens when you drop the proxy warring.

>Be a Dane
>can't shut up

Plz do

So you think Trump is going to save you? Fuck no, you can't be that stupid. Look at how many people who die every year from lack of medical aid. Look at the rift between poor and rich. You think privatization will change it? You think spreading hate will fix your problems? You're a fucking nutcase with your balls up your ass if you truly believe that he'll fix all your problems. But fair deal.

Ambassador Stevens definitely didn't sign up for that shit.

I honor that warrior, he was surely a good and honorable man.

But yes, that is EXACTLY what I and many other Americans want.

If we are to maintain a military, intelligence & diplomatic element at tremendous expense, why should we not use it to prosecute our enemies?

These were not innocent people, no, not even the "women & children" these were AQIAP....

No plan survives contact with the enemy. Casualties suck but are a factor of war.

You sound like a pacifist...

Didnt he say he was against intervention

40 Terrorists and 16 civilians were killed. So a 40/1 k/d is legendary

>all these loaded questions
stop spazing out and use rational rhetoric please.

save me? no. begin to undo the cultural and legislative damage done over the last 8 years? he already has begun doing so.

you should really look into these statistics you are accusing me of not knowing because they actually show that socialized medicine only works in Scandinavia and other 1st world rich monocultures.

Damn bruh you butthurt as fuck
I guess it's easy to be salty when you're a literal non country

this shit obama got us into...

F

It happens. Nature of the job dumbshit

An Osprey crashed dude.

>be special forces
>get shot

Fuck off.
>assuming my country of origin due to ip address

So now liberals give a shit about soldiers?

also F

[DAMAGE CONTROL]

Blumpflrumpflstilskins.
Kill yourself nigger shill.
sage

No he said he was going to fuck radical Islam in the ass.

>letting your enemy into your country as an apology
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

you're a good blue pilled jewish pawn, arentya little burger? This all starts with the founding of Israel. The more you try to dig yourself out of this shit the deeper you're gonna sink into it. You need to just walk away.

this guy gets it.

Best move the US ever made was getting the fuck out of Vietnam. Because frankly who the fuck cares. Worry about yourselves you stupid cunts.

It's armed combat what the fuck do you expect?

REFUGEES WELCOME
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>Just like we didn't admit we were in Yemen until this morning?
then you haven't been paying attention
the pentagon mentioned our operations in Yemen months ago

Is there any direct information on the raid itself?
It really sucks we lost one, but casualties are inevitable.
I applaud men that can do that, I know I couldn't do what that Commando did. He didn't even die for us, he died for the people of Yemen. I suppose indirectly he died for his country, because if we let this human garbage get too much power and influence they'll kill more Americans at home.
But they didn't go on this operation to stop a plot to kill Americans, they went on this mission to stop the jihadists from getting any more control of that country than they already had.
It's one to die for your country, it's another to die to protect a country and people not your own.

The Yemen War was an Obama project

Was the raid successful?

>Just like we didn't admit we were in Yemen until this morning?
we have military bases in yemen dude we are always in yemen.

>Did you just assume my gender?

Even the finns couldn't do better against the commies.

>probably a rural and suburban retard
>probably a Drumpf supporter

literally nothing of value was lost

never change canada. you will always serve as a warning of just how faggy a state can become.

Killed 14 including 3 senior al qaeda bitches. Not sure what the exact objective was though

My apologies.
You sound like a cunt. Cunt is the best way to address someone who's gender is unknown, so I'll call you cunt.

>Implying no casualties were lost during any other president

If three senior leaders were killed it's likely the whole point of the operation was to eliminate those three. Anti terror operations do target fighters when possible but the best way to deal with insurgencies is to cut the head off the snake. These guys are very poorly organized, relying on a few senior and intelligent members to carry out their operations. It's not like in the west where lone wolves are a problem, the Middle East is incredibly underdeveloped. The vast majority of fighters have not reached high school levels of education, assuming they were even educated at all.

>tfw your president is strong enough to lift two fully loaded grocery bags and carry a bag of milk strapped to his back without even breaking a sweat
Canada: 9001
USA: -6000000 (never 4get)

Nuke Yemen nao

I honestly cannot think of a weaker leader in North American history from the last 100 years.
Even Carter was a stronger president for us than Truedoodoo is for Canada.

>You are a shill
>not manly enough to fight for our country
>a shameful coward POS trying to shill on the backs of real men
>here's your (YOU) faggot

Actually, I take that back. Warren G. Harding, probably the worst American president in history. So bad, even he admitted he wasn't fit to be president.

So hats of Canada, your current leader is slightly better than our absolute worst president ever.

Nah, the Trucuck is still worse

Sometimes you manage to be entertaining

I'm trying to give you the benefit here man. I mean, the Harding presidency made Grant's corruption look good. Even people who defend Harding defend him on the basis of him trying to make the economy cooling go better even though all it did was make it worse while also having the side effect of fueling the volcano that was the Great Depression years later but he did it on accident and he was actually trying to help.

It's just like, everything that could go wrong with Harding, did. Trudeau has to have done at least something beneficial. He's gonna legalize weed soon right?

The commando died of natural causes. He was too tired of winning.

Get yer alt factoid breath mints here people!

3 terrorist leaders were nuked, it's all worth it.

RIP to the Commando. He died an honorable death.

Other presidents before Trump (like Obama) also had military forces killed under their command though, but it has to be done in order to eventually bring about peace.

Pat Buchanan already ran for president and lost.
>not religious
nevermind, fuck off retard.

The Vietnamese don't want to destroy the west. They just want to be left alone.

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast! Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns. This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death. I shall not enter Odin’s hall with fear. There, I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology. And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

>liberals all of a sudden pretending to give a fuck about soldiers
Wow I am actually mad.