>SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
>SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

that's one ugly looking baby.

> interracial marriage
> going to heaven

Pick one or pick up a bible

bump :^)

Why is it that girls that virtue signal their Christian faith are usually so into black guys, no stats here just observation

how much drumpf pay you for this?

>racemixing
>Christian
Pick one. Banned in the Bible

the kid looks white tbqh

Because they crave strong alpha Christian men, not atheist neckbeards yelling 'GOD'S NOT REAL' and arguing about religion on the internet.

sauce?

Proofs?

BLEACHED

saged & hidden, fuck off retard.

Or you're a troll or just a sycho Ivan.

The nigger obviously stole the baby, it's not black.

I thought that was her tit in the thumbnail. Turns out it was just a baby's ass. I'm angry now.

3 years ago My christian ex gf left me for a christian black guy. She now has a restraining order for him.

>white baby

FOR ONCE THE BLACK DUDE GOT KEKED BY A CRACKER!

source is the bible m8, try reading it some time.

How can an ape impregnate a human?

>cant even cite it
lmao

Niggers and coal burners race mixing make me sick. Sounds like we're even.

>Numbers 25:6-8
>And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.

>Deuteronomy 23:2
>“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

>Deuteronomy 7:3-4
>You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

That doesn't apply to goyim though.

Yeah, well kikes don't think we're human, and I don't give a shit what kikes think.

>That 1 yr picture
Not as much as single mothers and their criminal spawn

why do all niggers use such stupid abbreviation, its like they try and make their own shitty culture out of anything they can

That baby is white. Nignog got cucked.

David Johnson won me my fantasy league so I can't get to upset at him.

>old testament

Look at the babies nose

>Matthew 5:17
>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

shill who or what?

Babies always start out as whitey

Look at me I started with a color lighter than that of my thigh, years later different story

only applies if you are jewish.
daily reminder that if you are not one of the chosen people you are pretty much doomed. And have no place in the world to come

Theres no law stated here. It's only about the journey of the kikes.

You faggots never opened the Bible right? I hope mohammedans will take over your cities, at least this way you'll get a habit of reading religious test from them

>the old testament only applies if you're jewish
You ask for an answer, I give you the answer, and you're dissatisfied. Not my fault you don't abide by the OT and think it only applies to Jews.

Of course it is, it's only ½ human.

>tfw black

Is this true? I always wanted a qt white Christian gf, these sheboons are disgusting

>dat subtle edit

Everytime

So why have Christians been eating pork and not cutting their cocks since forever

That baby looks white as shit.

wait, so orthodox church can't celebrate a marriage between a stranger and a russian woman?

>UK
>Christian gf

kek, good luck m8, atheists and muslims is about all we got as far as white girls go. If you're willing to branch out racially there are nice Sikh girls in some cities but their parents would honour kill them if they dated a nigger, so won't happen for you.

Oh man, someone's got cucked by the BWC!